Chapter 4

Min and Ye

Ye

It was probably the most surprising thing to see such a happy couple like Taemin and Onew unravel into a fight. I wasn't exactly sure what was happening but I was sure it was definately leading to a break up by the way they were breaking in front of the hospital. I'm sure everyone else was watching the scene displayed in front of us with concern. It was probably a sight to see, to Korean men yelling and crying, undoubtedly using the Korean dilect. 

"What happened out there?" Kibum-Hyung wondered aloud. I shrugged before looking at Kai and Lehun, who must've been there the whole time. "Jongin... Does Onew act like that whenever you're around?" I softly asked in Korean. He nodded and hung his head. I felt sorry for him. Onew had basically banned him from coming to house if he was not there. He never let Taemin go out and see his best friend without being there. And when they did meet, it was awkward.

I watched as the couple composed themselves. Taemin tightly gripped onto Onew and whispered something in his ear. They were literally the cutests couple ever but I felt like they were hiding something. Though Taemin doesn't usually hide things from me, the thought was grating at my senses. If it wasn't Tae keeping secrets, it was Onew.

The mood was getting quite dark when Vic-*Sunbaenim's boyfriend, Kellin, spoke up. "S-so you guy's have a concert tonight?" Kibum smiled at him and nodded. "SM International Concert." Kai said softly, his english shaky. The American men nodded, interest in there eyes. "Taemin will be dressed up as a girl at that time, won't he?" Jonghuyn asked in english, considerate of the english speaking. The men visably perked up as I nodded.

"A-a gi-girl?" Tony-Sunbaenim asked. The Korean men (which includes me) laughed. They stared at us as tears form in our eyes. "Oh geez! I haven't laughed that long in years!" Key-Hyung squeaked out, Minho-Hyung his back to calm him down. "What's wrong?" Mike-Sunbaenim asked cautiously. "T-Tae is always casted as the female roles when it's between us guys." They awed as Taemin and Onew came back in.

 I tried to hide the surprise on my face when I looked at Taemin. His eyes were red and puffy, tear tracks running down his cheeks. He didn't look at anyone as he went and sat down near a window, far away from Onew. What surprised us the most was when Taemin looked out the window and began to silently cry.

Vic

Before anyone could say anything,the doctor decided to show up. "Fuentes, Lee." The doctor called outI stood up and made my way over to the doctor, Taemin standing beside me afterwards. "Yesung had requested not to do the DNA test as he explained he was adopted and it would be a waste of time." I blinked at that before looking over to Ye who was quite indifferented. The doctor continued after I looked back at him.

"Mr. Lee?" Taemin stared at him. "Would you like to keep the last name or change it to Lee-Fuentes?" My eyes widened. "H-he's mine?" I asked. The doc nodded. I looked at Taemin to see quite an surprised. He was on one knee, covering his face as he cried hard. He pounded on the ground with one hand lightly. "Tae-Taemin?" I called out lightly. He shook his head before picking himself off the ground and running out of the hospital. 

"T-Tae! Wait!" the guy who looked like Taemin, Kai, yelled as he ran after the boy.I looked at him band mates who were equally concerned. They began to speak in Korean fastly, worry etched into their face. "Why are we sitting here?! Baby Taeminnah can get lost!" Key exclaimed as he untangled himself from Jonghyun and ran out of the hospital. 

"Bananna milk." Jinki whispered. The guys and I looked at him weird. "Taemin loves bananna milk. He will come running if you put it in front of him." he explained. I nodded as Jinki pulled out a weird bottle of milk. "Bananna milk." he said as he pulled out his phone and dialed a number. 

"It seems your son doesn't like you." I whipped around to see Mike and Tony. I nodded. Mike and Tony laughed at me as Kellin and Jaime joined us. "So what are we going to do?" Kellin asked. I shrugged. "He'll be back by the performance tonight. Tae would never abandon his fans." Our heads whipped to Jonghyun. "Remember when Taemin cut his hand when he first debuted on his necklace?" Yesung asked, our heads whipping to him. "Or the time he had a panic attack before Music Core?" Heads whipped to Jinki. "Lets not forget when he was sick with bronchitis but still found a way to convince the manager to let him perform." Then to Minho.

I held my head in one hand as I felt a bit dizzy from all the head turning. "WHAT?! Nauen!" I looked at Jinki who eyes were bulging. He spoke fastly in into the cell before hanging up. "Tae is with APink. Apparently, they found him crying when they were sightseeing and Eunji wouldn't let him run." My eyes widened. "Where is he?!" Jinki looked at me surprised before sofening his face. "At the Honda Centre." I nodded and grabbed the DNA test before heading out to my car. "You guys coming?"

Taemin

I cried into Nauen's shoulder as the EXO and APink members stared at me in concern. I didn't tell them what was bugging me. They didn't pry anymore than needed which I appriciated. "Guys! Have you seen Taemin?!" the worried filled voice of Kai's was heard as the door opened. I tensed as I heard two sets of feet come in and a parade coming from down the hall. 

"Tae......... Are you running from your problem?" Key-Umma asked. I looked at APink and EXO, a pleading look in my eyes. They got the message and left the room as Jinki-Oppa, Vic-Hyung..... Vic-Appa*, Yesung, and the other came in. "We'll be just outside the door." I hung my head as the door shut. "Tae.... Stop running." Key-Umma said softly. "This isn't a matter of running......" I whispeared as I sat in a corner, knees to my chest and face towards the wall. They stayed silent as if they wanted me to continue. 

I stared at the wall. "It doesn't matter... Manager said he's sending my things over seas as we speak to Vic-Appa's house address that his manager gave him..." I trailed off. "A-Appa?!" Minho-Hyung exclaimed. "You didn't know?" I threw him a look over my shoulder. They looked shocked except for Vic-Appa and his lover and friends/band mates. I dried my tears before standing up. My hair mated down over my face. I walked past them and opened the door. "Oh... Vic-Appa... I guess I'll be going on tour with you guys starting tomorrow?" He looked taken aback but nodded nonetheless. "You and Yesung." I rolled my eyes before leaving completely.

I looked at APink and EXO. They had wide eyes and were staring at me. I smiled weakly at them before trudging off to go to SHINee's dressing room to get ready.