Min and Ye- Chapter 1

Min and Ye
Vic The call from the Japanese orphanage was the first surprise I had received in years. The woman on the end had a chinese accent as she spoke broken English. "Victor Fuentes-Sama?" I had simply agreed. "Satsu-Sama is no more. In will, she leaves twin boys to you, the father." My heart lurched. "They come tomorrow with Managers." the woman informed me. I said a strangle okay before hanging up. The guys were staring at me with concern. "Apparently.... I have to Asian children." I choked out. Mike was the first to laugh, followed by Jaime. Tony stayed silent. "That's rich! Now, what's the truth?" Jaime asked. "T-that is the truth. They'll be here tomorrow." Mike laughed harder. Before anyone could say anything, my phone rang. "Hello?" There was a crackle. "Hello. This is TaeMin calling on behalf of my brother and I." a voice with an Asian accent. I put the phone on speaker phone. "Ah! Yes. How are you?" I asked. I heared a "tch" on the other line. "Cut the crap! I'm not in the mood for this! I have a tour to be on and so does YeSung!" The laughter of Jaime and Mike stopped. "I assume you also have a tour to be on so I'll make this brief. Ye and I will meet you at the venue tomorrow after your concert. I want a DNA test taken because I do not believe you are our father. If you are, I'll follow Mother's dying wish and move in with you and so will YeSung. Otherwise, we'll resume tour." Before I could reply, TaeMin hung up. I looked at my phone with wide eyes before setting it down. "I see your future son is a angry soul." Tony stated. I nodded. "So.... You do have Asian children" Mike mused. I nodded. "He's quite angry though." Jaime stated. I nodded at him. I wonder why?