Chapter 3

Min and Ye

*TaeMin*

When we got to the hospital, I immediately was engulfed into a kiss from Onew-Oppa. I melted into the kiss and gripped his bicep. "O-Onew-Oppa..." I trailed off, hiding my mouth with a huge blush. "Leader, you could've been gentler with the maknae." Minho-Hyung said. "Yeah. We want him to have a clear mind for the concert tonight. Appa! Don't you think?" Key-Umma scolded Onew-Oppa. Oppa chuckled before noticing the other behind us. He blushed with a smile on his face. "Hello! I'm Jinki!" I smiled at him and latched onto his mid section.

He stroaked my hair before guilding us to a chair. Vic-Hyung went to go let the receptionist know we were here for the appointment he had set. Tony-Hyung smiled at us as he sat across from us. "How long have you been dating?" he asked. I blushed a little. "Since Taeminnie here joined SHINee as a trainee." Oppa stated proudly. He held up our intertwined to show the promise ring he bought us a little over two years ago. They were the most beautiful things ever. Tony-Hyung and Kellin-Hyung, Vic-Hyung's boyfriend, squealed. Key-Umma rolled his eyes.

"Look who's sickening now." he said half-heartedly. Him and Onew-Oppa had a unspoken conversation where their eyes lead to me. I figured it was nothing and snuggled into Oppa's chest from upon his lap. Onew wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Awe!" I looked up to see Vic-Hyung. I rolled my eyes at the stupid expression on his face. This guy was a romantic. "Vic? What did the receptionist say, Honey?" Kellin-Hyung asked. Vic-Hyung looked surprised for a second before relaxing.

"We can go in now. But she said that it has to be Taemin, YeSung, and me." he explained. I kissed Onew-Oppa on the cheek before untangling myself. "J-Jinki-Oppa......" His head snapped to my face. I blushed and stood up. I walked to Ye and hid behind him shyly. He stared at me confused before looking at Onew-Oppa. "L-lets go." I stuttered. Ye smirked after he realized what happened. "Jinki-Oppa, huh?" he said loud enough for everyone to hear. I blushed deeper and hit his tummy. "L-liar!"

I walked off in the direction I thought the office was. "The other way, maknae!" I gave Minho-Hyung the finger before turning on my heel and walking in the other direction. I paused and hung my head, hair covering my face. "What room is it?" I asked. I heard snickering. I blushed as Vic-Hyung began to lead the way. 

 I kept my head down as we entered the doctor's office. The doctor was already there, setting a few things up. The man looked up at us. He was in his thirties with short blonde hair, green eyes, and a wide smile. He geastured us to sit down and we obeyed the silent order. 

He did his test and smiled at us. He told us to wait in the waiting room and hopefully he would be done in the next few hours. I hurried out of the room and past the waiting room. I was far to embaressed to look Jinki-Oppa in the eyes so I walked outside. I jogged behind a corner, out of sight of the others. I backed up into a wall and slowly slid down, covering my mouth.

Tears rolled down my face. I was so embarressed right now. I can't believe Yesung did that! There was something people did not do and saying Jinki-Oppa, eh? is one of them. He was a jerk! The tears just kept coming and it was hard to stop them.

"Is this where Manager-Hyung said Taemin will be?" I heard. I looked up to see my best friend Kai from EXO. I held out my arms when his eyes locked with mine. He quickly engulfed me in his arms and my hair. "Why are you crying?" he asked, wiping my tears away. I shook my head. "I did something dumb. It's okay." Kai looked at me, not believing me but thankfully, he did not press. He swung his arm over my shoulder and lead us back inside. 

When we got to the others, Jinki-Oppa's eye began to blaze with anger. He never liked Kai. "Tae? Can I speak with you?" I nodded and went up to him. He gripped my arm and dragged me outside. "Are you cheating on me with Kai?!" Jinki-Oppa asked me. My heart cracked. How can he accuse me of cheating on him with my best friend!

"Why would I cheat on you? And with Kai of all people! I love you, Oppa!" I exclaimed. Jinki didn't look like he believed me. More tears sprung to my eyes. "Y-you don't believe me?" I asked, disbelif taking over. He looked down guiltily. My hand raised and the next thing I know, it had connected with Jinki-Oppa's face. He looked surprised as he cupped his cheek.

"Do you honestly think I'd cheat on you with *Jongin?! Do you honestly think I'd spend the last six years dating you if I was going to cheat?! I've been dating you since I was a trainee! If I wanted Kai, I would've started dating him before even considering you!" I screamed at Jinki-Oppa. Jinki just stared at the ground. I gritted my teeth in anger. "I see you don't trust me at all. Why are we even doing this then?" I asked in a whisper. Jinki looked up at me in surprise. 

"T-Tae Baby, you aren't serious right?" I didn't answer him. I let the tears flow with ease. I went to walk pass him but he pulled me into a back hug. "Pl-please don't l-leave me." Jinki-Oppa stuttered, burying his face into my shoulder. "Why? You clearly don't believe I love you." I whispered. Jinki-Oppa hugged me tighter. "No! I do! I love you as well!" he screamed. I slowly sank to my knees, Jinki-Oppa coming down with me.

"I didn't cheat on you! I'd never would!" I cried, turning in his arms to hug him. He stroaked my hair softly. "I know. I'm sorry. Forgive me." I cried harder into his chest. "D-don't ever do that to me a-again!" I cried. "I promise. I'm so sorry." he hugged me tighter. I melted into his arms. "Promise?" "Promise."