Letting It Go

I'll Smile For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun waited for Krystal outside the showers and gave her his jumper. They walked to class together without a word. Krystal smiled gratefully at Sehun. She felt like kicking herself for making him give her his EXO 88 WOLF jumper. He usually puts his chin behind the collar. Krystal stopped in the middle of the hallways and did the same. She put her chin behind the collar. It smelled just like him. Sehun stopped walking aswell. He looked at Krystal and his lips curled into a smile. He had found himself doing that many times when he was with her.

"Is there something wrong with my jumper Soojung?"

"Ahh... It's nothing.. I don't fell like going to class." "Let's just sit here for awhile then.", Sehun said as he sat on the bench.

They sat there and talked about the things that are going on in their life. Suddenly, the sound of someone panting and ruuning were brought to their ears.

"S-Soojung ah.... You-You better.", Choi Minho panted.

"Oh sunbae. Annyeonghaseo.", Sehun and Krystal stood up to greet their senior.

"Soojung. You needa... Needa go to the hospital NOW!!", Minho shouted. Sehun turned to Krystal and saw her wide-eyed staring at the floor. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her to his car. Minho had ran around the whole school looking for Krystal. He was worried aswell. His girlfriend, Yoona was accompanying Jessica who was crying buckets when he left the hospital.

"I-I hope you got to say goodbye.... Soojung-ah.", Minho thought to himself.

***

They made it to the hospital about 30 mintues later and rushed to the room. There, Sehun saw a lady lying on the bed with her eyes closed. She looked like she was in her twenties. But why was she here? Lying on this hospital bed looking so ever pale and sick. Krystal felt a lost of strength in her knees as she saw her mom. Sehun held onto her arm to stop her from dropping to the floor. Sehun was expecting Krystal to start crying. Instead, Krystal smiled and touched her mom's hand. Across the bed, Yoona was kneeling beside Jessica who was still crying.

"Omma. I'm here now. I'm sorry that at times I didn't smile for you.", Krystal smiled. "Omma, didn't I give you enough luck? I tried my best. But I wasn't re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter