The Forever Smiling Girl

I'll Smile For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

I promised myself that I'll get into the school's basket ball team. And I did. I helped my team win game after game. Not a bronze, not a sliver. gold gold and gold. I could get any girl I want. Wrapped around my finger. Until that day when I jumped to catch the ball and I landed wrongly. My ankle felt as if it were going to break. I dislocated my ankle. It healed and I started to play again but every now and then when I play, it would get dislocated again. I gave up. That was the start of the dissaperance of my smiles. Never again. Even though I had one of the prettiest girls, I felt empty inside. Until she came.

***

"Class, today we'll be having a new student. Her name is Krystal Jung Soojung. Welcome her and make her feel at home. Krystal, you can sit beside Sehun.", Mrs Lee nodded to the empty seat beside Sehun.

"Thank you Mrs Lee.", Krystal smiled.

Krystal walked over to her new seat and placed her bag on the chair. She took out her books and laid them ontu the table. She glanced over at Sehun.

"Hi. I'm Krystal.",she introduced herself.

"Sehun", he replied coldly.

"How long have you been studying here?", Krystal asked trying to start a converstaion.

"Few years."

"Ohh... Then why are you sitting alone here?",Krystal asked puzzled.

"Cause I don't really like to talk and that's what everyone here likes doing."

"Aha.... Well i'm fine with it. You can all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter