Explanation

I'll Smile For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour or two later, he felt something lying on his chest. He found that Krystal had put her head on his chest. Sehun reached for her forehead and wasn't as hot as it was before. He slowly placed her head on one of her pillows and carefully picked up his jacket. He walked away from the bed and to Krystal's study table. He sat down and took his phone out of his jacket. He looked around her room and a sly smile appeared on his face. He walked over to the bed with his phone. He took a photo of Krystal sleeping and a close up. He smiled even wider when he was looking at the photos. Then he noticed something he hadn't seen just now. Sehun picked up a black floral frame which had a photo of Krystal and what seemed like her parents. Suddenly, there was a loud clatter down stairs. Sehun paused for a moment before opening the door and going down stairs to check what that was. Sehun found a man sitting down at the dining table. 

"Ahhh..... You must be Oh Sehun right?", the man asked when he noticed Sehun at the stairs.

"Ah. Neh. Annyeonghaseo ajushi.", Sehun bowed politely.

"Hmm... You know.... I noticed that everytime Soojung talks about you, her smiles just gets brighter than ever.", Mr Jung continued.

Sehun sat down opposite Krystal's father and nodded.

"I know she's hurting deep inside but..... I don't know why she won't do it....", Mr Jung said as he put down his chopsticks.

"Won't do what?", Sehun asked curiously.

***

Sehun went back up to Krystal's room and found her holding the photo frame he saw before. Sehun sat beside Krystal with mixed feelings.

"Sehun. Thanks for taking me home.", she smiled at him.

"It's fine. I really wanted to skip school again anyways.", Sehun shrugged.

"Hahah. Lucky you then.", Krystal said as she put the photo frame on the bedside table.

"I think you should go change now Soojung."

"Yeah. Thanks again."

"It's fine. I'm going back now. See you tomorrow."

Sehun stood up and took one last glance at Krystal. She smiled back and he walked towards the door. As he reached for the doorknob, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. Sehun felt a splash of warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter