Chapter 1

Cliche
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She couldn’t believe what was happening; everything seemed fine and it was almost certain that all will work out in the end. But, then again, there aren’t always guarantees in life, what started out as a sickeningly sweet romance would probably end up in a dead and broken heart. Dara never thought things like this happened in real life, it was such a cliché!

The moment she met jiyong she thought he was the one for her, but now she couldn’t believe how wrong she was.

“Why? What’s the matter? Did I do something wrong?” She cried and held onto his arm as he struggled to be free of her hold.

“Nothing’s the matter Dara, I just think that this, us, isn’t working anymore, I want to be the carefree man I once was before I met you” he said, his voice strained from talking all evening.

“But I thought you’ve changed, you said you’d change your ways for me” she cried as she kept tightening her hold on him.

“Well then I guess I was wrong. I’m wrong about a lot of things. Right now I want the life of a bachelor, the life I had without you in it. I’m sorry I know this is very hard on you but you did know who I was before there was even any us. I’m a d*ck and I know I’m hurting you but what I’m doing is the right thing. You don’t deserve someone like me so you have to let me go.” He managed to wring free from her hold and walked across the living room.

With a defeated sigh, Dara slumped down on the carpet and said; “I do, I’ve known you even before we started going out. I know how you worked and more how you played, you’re a carefree man” she stopped and couldn’t hold back the tears then continued; “But you told me you changed and you changed because you love me. Is this your way of telling me that you don’t love me anymore?” she wept.

“No. of course not.” He ran his hand through his hair. “It’s just that I want something different right now. I want the things I had before. I want to get drunk and party, hang out with my friends and do crazy sh*t”

“So by breaking up with me, you will manage to get what you want?”

“In a way, yes. C’mon Dara, you don’t deserve someone like me because of what I’m doing to you right now”

“You’re hurting me.” She said quietly

“Yes I am, If you have half a mind then you wouldn’t want anything to do with me. Trust me.”

“Alright. Fine. You win. I’ll let you go. You don’t want to admit it but I know that this is your way of telling me you no longer love me” she sighed and looked out the window overlooking the city.

“No this is not my way of tellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter