"You’re much cuter"

Sharing Junnie

 

We rode far and fast. I closed my eyes and let my mind fill with the noise of the engine.

 

I could die right here, I thought, a mute tangle of bones in a dusty field. Another tire could blow. We could rock just an inch too far to one side and skid out. Or that semi half a mile down could veer into our path.

 

It wasn’t just the bike it wasn’t that I didn’t really know or trust Junhyung. I could die anywhere.

 

But Seungie really might die.

 

They hadn’t gotten all the tumor. I’d looked it up in the same books Seungie had read, and I knew what that meant. People died when that happened. Not always, but sometimes.

 

I directed Junhyung to the shop where I could find all the things I need for the telescope. He parked the motorcycle and we went inside.

“Here it is. This is 2 feet cylinder, right?” I said. “I think this will do.”

Junhyung nodded, staring what I was holding.

“Before Seungie and I bought the 4 feet one and we really had a hard time. It is so big.” I added.

“I think this would be perfect. The lens fit perfectly. See? It-“ I realized I was in my explanation mode. “Sorry. I get sort of hype up.”

Junhyung get the things I hold. “I wish I could do that.”

“What?”

“Get worked up about something. It’s a gift.”

I looked at him. “Are you making fun of me?”

“I’m dead serious.” Junhyung stopped talking and pointed. “Are you finished buying all the stuffs?”

I looked at my list. “Yeah, I think this is it. Let’s go.”

We went to the cashier and pay.

“You want to eat an ice cream? I know a place.” Junhyung asked. When I heard the word ice cream, I didn’t help myself but to smile. I really love ice cream.

He smirked. “Really? An ice cream can make you smile like this? If I only know…”

“Why? I love ice cream.” I pouted.  

“Arraso. Kaja.” He held my hand for the first time. I froze. His hand was warm. I didn’t know what had gone through my mind but I slid my fingers into his and intertwine them.

“So where is it?” I asked to lessen the awkwardness and started walking.

“We’re almost there.” We’d arrive at a cute ice cream shop. I was so excited.

“Its so cute.” I said.

“But you’re much cuter.” He said while I blushed. We order and waited for our sundaes.

“So what did you mean just then? About getting worked up?”

He smiled at me. “I’d admire people like you, Yoseob. People who think they know where they’re going, who want to make things, be things. It must be cool to wake up and say, ‘I’m going to do x and y and z today and that would mean something.’”

“What’s the alternative? What do you say when you wake up?”

“Well, let’s see. Today I woke up and said, ‘What the hell day is it, do I have to work?’ then I remembered I had the afternoon off and my bike was fixed.” He took off his sunglasses. “Then I said, ‘I’m going to see Yoseob today. And maybe that would mean something.’”

I like the way he said it, but it scared me a little too.

 


GUYSSSSSS. IM BACK!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING REGULARLY...MIANHAE. :(( BUT ANYWAYS, IM UP WITH NEW CHAPTERS, SO STICK WITH ME, NEH? 

AND OH, I MISSED YOU GUYSSS!!! 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OKAY?

LOVE YOU PEEPS...<3 <3 <3

LET'S ALL SPREAD THE JUNSEOB AND BEAUTY LOVE. <3 :)