Jongup 1

B.A.P Little Feet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mommy?

Jongup looked around, his thick lips (but not as thick as Daehyun hyung's) trembling in sorrow when he saw his mommy being dragged away from his sight, eyes widened. He wondered why as his mother slowly disappeared from his sight, did he did bad and upsetted his mother? Why did she went away?

"Honey baby wake up, you're just dreaming," Jongup quickly opens his eyes and jumped into his mother's waiting arms, tears (and saliva) spewing everywhere down his mommy's blouse as he babbled about his nightmare to his mother, trying hard not to sob and spill more saliva onto her blouse.

"Momma, I-- I," she shushed Jongup by petting the boy's back gently before kissing his forehead gently.

"Don't worry little one, mommy will be here to chase your nightmare always, hmm?"

"Promise?"

Jongup asked, forming a hook with his tiny pinky, looking at his mother with wide eyes, hoping.

"Promise."

She hooked her pinkie with his before putting the boy back on the bed, tucking the Pikachu-themed blanket around the child gently to his chin before running her fingers on his thick, brown coloured hair.

She watched as the child is lulled back into a deep sleep, a tiny smile etched on his face before whispering softly in regret.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stay."

She then sang a song that her mom always sang to her when she was having a nightmare and was difficult to get back into sleep.

Little child, be not afraid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter