DaeHyun 1

B.A.P Little Feet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHARACTER : JUNG DAEHYUN, JUNG SEUNGHYUN (OC) , KIM HANA (OC)

TITLE : FEEL AWKWARD HELLO BABY

 

 

“Hyung, don’t marry that woman! She’s not pretty like my Kim Hana.” Daehyun stomped his little feet together, the sound pitter patters on the marble floor.

 

“Baby, don’t talks like that. He’s old enough to get married. Say sorry to Nana Noona now,” Seunghyun shakes his head in exasperation, getting a kid brother is hard enough for him and now he’s throwing a stupid tantrum about him getting married. He can already feel how Nana is sitting restlessly next to him, if the squirming indicated how uncomfortable she is feeling right now.

 

“It’s okay eomonim. He’s just a boy. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” Nana smiled but Seunghyun knows she angry right now. Her eyes had always shows open book.

 

Suddenly, Hana, the four-years-old neighbour kid voiced out with her tinny sounded voice as she swings her legs from her high chair.

 

“Daehyun Oppa, please don’t be mad at them. They only wanted to get married. Don’t you want to get married with me when we’re like them?” Hana pouted at Daehyun when he shakes his  head.

 

“But you’re prettier and kinder than her. I just don’t want hyung to go. If he get married with her, she’ll take my hyung away forever….”

 

Everyone on the dinner table quietens.

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter