Yongguk 1

B.A.P Little Feet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: Bang Twins and Bang Natasha

Title: Paddington Bears

 

"HEY DATS MINE!"

 

 

Bang Yongguk whined, trying to grapples for his small Paddington teddy bear that he owned. Natasha dropped her head onto her desk as she tried to block out his brothers' petty banter, it's been like this since their grandpa bought the bear from Germany, and lost the other one intended for Yongnam.

"YAH BANG YONGNAM, BANG YONGGUK WILL YOU PLEASE STOP FIGHTING? IT'S JUST A BEAR FOR--" before Natasha could continue, Yongguk bursts into tears.

Yongguk is the girl anyway so-- Natasha cringed and stands up to pick her baby brother up, soothing the two years old to sleep before holding out her hand that wasn't holding onto the sleeping Yongguk to Yongnam as the small child looked at her while on a pacifier. Bringing the runny nosed Yongguk into the twins' bedroom, she laid the youngest onto the bed and picked Yongnam who was trying not to sleep on his feet.

It's so cute though, imagine him with droopy eyes and his hands rubbing on it as he tried to stand up straight, pacifier halfway out from his mouth.

She dropped Yongnam into the crib (since Yongnam likes to twist and turns and fearing that he'll drop onto the floor and crack his head open, they put him in the crib instead) and stepped out to take something from her own bedroom.

As she walked back into the twins' nursery, Yongnam are already in dreamland

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter