Dating

Destiny

next morning.

Hyun Joo's POV.

I woke up and touched my lips.remembering what happened last night.I felt happy.am I falling for Key oppa? I smiled myself when I remembered last night.I went to take a bath and wore simple clothes.we have to rush to Inkigayo today.we ate breakfast and went to SBS.

we did our rehersal.our set was beautiful! it was the SAME as in the MV.we all had so much fun.after rehersal,we got our make up done.we standby the stage.when it was our turn the fans were crazy.this is our last debut stage.we performed on stage.I turned to the MC stage and saw Yonghwa oppa.I smiled to him.oppa waved back.

after our performance was the number one results.everyone gathered on the stage.we bowed 90 degrees to our sunbaenims.and the winner is SHINee! they did their speech and did their encore stage.SHINee pulled us for their encore stage.I was pulled by Key oppa.

oppa had his arms around me and we jumped up and down.oppa motioned the mic towards me.I sang a bit of the song.we all had so much fun during the encore stage.after the encore stage.we went backstage.I was dragged by Key oppa somewhere.the next thing I know is that I am in a closet with Key oppa.

"what are we doing in here oppa?" I asked oppa.

"so?what did u think?" oppa asked.

"huh?" I was confused.

"I think I forgot to ask yesterday but would u be my girlfren?" oppa asked.

"neh?" I was shocked.

"is it a yes?" oppa asked back.

"won't we get caught?" I asked.

"we will do it secretly." oppa smiled.

"arasso.yes.I would be ur girlfren but oppa.I am scared."I pouted.

"there is nothing to be scared of." oppa wrapped his hands around my waist.

"if this gets out,I will get a million of anti-fans.I am going to be hated" I pouted.

"aigoo.u are so cute when u pout" oppa pinched my cheeks.

"it hurts" I rubbed my cheeks.

"mianhe" oppa said.

oppa hugged me tighter.oppa went in closer and closer.the next thing I knew,oppa is kissing me.it was a long and passionate kiss.oppa bit my lower lip asking for entrance.I let him.oppa explored my mouth.after a few minutes making out in the closet we finally stopped.I went out first.oppa went out a few minutes later,don't want people to suspect.

I went back to the waiting room smiling like an idiot.unnies were looking at at me weirdly.we packed out things and went back home.I entered the dorm still smiling like an idiot.Minhyuk oppa just ignored me and went back to eating his ramen.

"what is wrong with u?" Jungshin oppa sat beside me.

"nothing" I said.

I went to Yonghwa oppa's room.I saw oppa in front of his laptop with his headphones on.I closed the door and tapped oppa's shoulder.oppa looked up.I smiled.

"oh.Hyun Joo-ah.wae?" oppa asked.

"oppa.can I ask u something?" I sat on oppa's bed.

"what is it?" oppa sat beside me.

"what do u think about a new debuted idol dating a senior idol?" I asked.

"why did u suddenly asked?" oppa looked at me weirdly.

"just asking.what do u think oppa?" I looked at oppa with puppy dog eyes.

"well.depends on who is the senior idol.if he/her is in a popular group and has a STRONG fanbase,the other partner would be dead.why are u asking?are u dating someone?" oppa said bluntly.

"what?! th-th-that doesn't ma-ma-make se-se-se-sense" I laughed nervously.

"yeah.u are.who is ur boyfren?" oppa looked at me with hoping eyes.

"Kibum oppa" I said lowering my head.

"FROM SUPER  JUNIOR?!" oppa shouted.

"not that one! and don't shout!" I said.

"U-KISS? SHINee? SHINEE! SHINEE! KIBUM FROM SHINEE!" oppa shouted.

"OPPA!" I closed oppa's mouth.

"is it true? u are dating Key from SHINee? " oppa looked at me with wide eyes.

"neh.but oppa.we have been frens since we were little.didn't u remember Kibum?Kibum? the guy that I would always play with when I was little." I said convincing oppa.

"oh! that Kibum! he is Key?!" oppa said.

"yeah." I smiled.

"I am not going to be a mean oppa but I just don't want to see u hurt.since he is an idol and he is going to have a lot of scandals.if he EVER TRY TO HURT MY BABY GIRL! he will get it from me" oppa said 

"arasso oppa" I chuckled.

next morning.

I went to SM building but it was swarmed with reporters and cameras.we tried to get through the reporters.the security helped us.after much problem we finally made into the building.we bumped into SuJu oppas.

"what's with the reporters?" I asked.

"they said that someone in the company is dating another idol." Leeteuk oppa said bluntly.

I was surprised.is it me? 

"they said that it was Seohyun and Yonghwa" Kyu oppa said.

"neh?" I was surprised.

"oppa.mianhe but we have practice" Minyoung unnie pulled me.

my mind was distracted by the scandal of Seohyun unnie and Yonghwa oppa dating.why oppa didn't tell me.while we were praciticing,appa's secretary came in and told us that appa wanted to meet all of SM artists.we didn't have time to take a shower.we just wiped of our sweat and went to the meeting in our smelly outfit.everyone was there already.

"looks like everyone is here.now let's start.LA fans have been doing everything to make a SMTOWN in LA.so..we are giving them what they want."

everyone was so excited.we hugged each other.SuJu boys were jumping around and cheering like little boys.

"ok ok.now.here are the arrangement " appa passed us some papers.

"the opening will be Lee Yeon Hee.there will also be duets like Jessica and Krystal,Zhoumi and Luna,Kyuhyun and Seohyun and lastly Hyun Joo and Donghae.ur songs will be told by ur vocal trainer.we will have a special maknae stage.there is going to be Hyun Joo,Taemin,Kyuhyun,Krystal and Seohyun.for choreo and songs ask ur trainer.the other groups will be performing 5 songs each.pick ur songs carefully.the ending song will be SMTOWN Let's Go On A Trip 2011 version.we are going to start recording tomorrow and even shoot an MV.u will be leaving for LA next week.u will have one week to practice.don't worry.when u arrive in LA u will have a week practice at the stadium.I will give a week off.u guys can wander off in LA.arasso?" appa said 

everyone cheered.this is going to be my first SMTOWN and it is in LA! I am so excited.when we got back to the practice room,me and unnies were shouting,cheering while hugging each other.

"WE ARE COMING LA!" Minyoung unnie shouted.

"we have to learn english now!" Eunyoung unnie said.

"I don't have to" I said.

"why?" they all asked.

"I am fluent in English" I said.

"when did u learn english?" Nana unnie asked.

"I learnt at school.it is my favourite subject.anyways.I am going to meet my vocal trainer.we are deciding our song" I waved to my unnies.

I went to the recording room.Donghae oppa was already there.I greeted oppa and our vocal trainer.

"so.what song are u going to sing?" Hyunbin oppa asked (Vocal trainer)

"I don't know.do u have any suggestions?" I asked Donghae oppa.

"we can sing anything in english" Donghae oppa said.

"can u say english fluently?" I looked at oppa.

"oh yeah.I forgot about that" oppa chuckled.

"u guys need something that showcases ur talent and romantic at the same time." Hyunbin oppa said.

he looked through his computer for some good songs.

"I have been writing a few good songs." oppa passed us some music sheets. "pick one" oppa said.

there were 2 songs.one was titled Ice-Cream while the other one was title Going Crazy (I know that both of the songs belong to a singer.just imagine that the songs never existed and Donghae and Hyun Joo sang it) 

we had a hard time to choose.we listened to the songs.

PLEASE VOTE!