I Can Take Care!

Destiny

Mi Soo's POV

"I have an Idea.instead of choosing,let's sing both of them" I said.

"huh?" Donghae oppa looked confused.

"the concert is 2 days right?" both of them nodded "let's sing Going Crazy on the first while Ice Cream on the next day" I said.

"aaahhh.." both of them nodded.

"it is not a bad idea.sure.let's do it" Hyunbin oppa said.

we started practicing.we recorded the instrumental version.it can be used at the concert.Going Crazy used piano.the piano was played by me.we recorded till the next day.today we are recording Let's Go On A Trip.I feel dead tired.I went to the toilet to wash my face.when I went back to the recording booth,everyone is already there.since the recording room is BIG everyone can fit in.

"why is there many cameras here?" I asked Minyoung unnie.

"they are filiming the MV" Minho oppa came out of nowhere.

"huh?" I was confused.

"yeah.the MV is behind the scenes of us recording the song.u don't know?" oppa asked

I shook my head.oppa chuckled and patted my head.

"NOW! lets' listen to the song and here is the lyrics.I have already divided the singing parts.u all are going to listen to the song first,then practice.I am giving all of u an hour practice.use it wisely." Hyunbin oppa said.

"NEH!" all of us said.

we listened to the song.some of us hummed to the song.after the song finished we all gathered and practiced.my voice is kind of coarse because of the practice with Donghae oppa yesterday.since Going Crazy has a lot of high notes and Ice Cream needs a little higher pitch then my normal pitch.my voice is kind of coarse.in this song I got a solo,shared a line with Ryeowook oppa and a high note.we all started the practice.at the solo part my voice is alright but at the duet and high note my voice won't come out.I tried it a lot of times but it won't come out.

"drink some water" Minyoung unnie gave me a bottle of water.

I drank the water.I tried again but my voice still didn't come out.suddenly I was coughing.I was coughing bad.out of the blue,while I was coughing,a few drops of blood came out of my mouth.everyone was so shocked.

"are u ok Hyun Joo?" Eunyoung unnie asked.

"I'll call manager oppa" Nana unnie searched for manager oppa.

Minyoung unnie told me to lie down at the couch.the other artists were worrying about me since I was the maknae in SM.a few seconds later Manager oppa came.he brought me to the hospital.when we arrived at the hospital the doctor ran a few tests.

"well. is swollen because of too much practice.it has gotten worsen.u may have to go through surgery" the doctor said.

"neh?! surgery?!" manager oppa almost shouted.

"come back tomorrow.if it becomes bigger we have to take it out or not it will make ur throat worse.for now avoid singing for a week." the doctor said.

"neh.kamsahamida" my manager said.

we bowed to the doctor and went home.we arrived at SM.everyone rushed to us.

"what the doctor said?" Minyoung unnie asked.

" is swollen.the told us to come back tomorrow.if it worsens,they have to do surgery right away" oppa said.

"SURGERY?!" everyone shouted.

"I have to tell Lee Soo Man sajangnim" manager oppa went to the office. "oh! before I forget.Minyoung-ah.make sure Hyun Joo DOES NOT sing until the end of the week.arasso?" oppa told unnie.

"yes sir!" unnie saluted oppa like a soldier.

"what are u going to do now?" Minho oppa asked.

"u have to do the recording without me." I said while pouting.

"no! we are going to wait until u recover then we record!" Leeteuk oppa said.

"YES!"

"yeah!'

"yeah!" 

everyone agreed in.I was touched by oppa and unnies support.we all had a SMTOWN group hug.

"it is all my fault.we practiced the whole night and Hyun Joo had to do high notes a lot of time.I should have stopped her" Donghae oppa said.

"it is ok oppa.it is not ur fault.it is not that big" I smiled to oppa.

"U ARE THE GREATEST DONGSAENG EVER!" oppa said.

oppa ran to me and hugged me.he lifted me and spinned a few times in the air.I hugged oppa's neck preventing me from falling.

"ya! Lee Donghae! put her down!" we heard someone say

we turned around and saw Lee Soo Man sajangnim.oppa put me down and we all bowed to him.we were scared because he used his strict voice just now.

"haha.u all should see ur faces.u all were so scared.I was just kidding" appa laughed

"neh?!" all of was confused.

"I was just kididng.I won't shout at u guys like that.anyways.we are going to pushback the recording for a while.I think we have to do the recording at LA.anyways.practice starts tomorrow.Hyun Joo.u can rest" appa said.

"it is ok.I can attend practices.I just can't sing" I said.

"arasso." appa said and left.

we all went home and rested.when I was on my way back to my dorm I was pulled by someone.(anyways SM artists in this one building that is for SM artists only.SM trainee is at another building.each artists owns a floor.starting from the 2nd floor to the highest.the arrangement is from the most junior to the most senior.Destiny is at 2nd floor while Kangta is at the highest floor) 

oppa dragged me to the closest closet and locked it.

"does it hurts?" oppa asked.

"a little" I said.

"I told u to take care right?" oppa said.

"yeah but yesterday I was practicing with Donghae oppa and got a little carried away" I smiled.

"aish.this little girl.never listens to people.take ur rest when people give u but NOT! u want to practice.aish" oppa nagged like an umma.

"it is my choice oppa.let me be.I will take care of myself" I said while putting my arms on oppa's shouler.

"I am just worried and jealous" oppa removed my hands from his shoulder to his waist.

"huh?" I was confused.

"yeah.u are having a duet with Donghae.u will get touchy touchy and touch here and there.hold hands.I am jealous" oppa pouted.

"aigoo.keyowo.don't be jealous.this is just work" I said,

"don't fall for him!" oppa pinched my cheeks.

"ow!" I rubbed my cheeks and pouted.

oppa gave a quick peck on my lips.oppa hugged me and we went home.

next morning.

all of us arrived at SM early in the morning.before going to SM me and manager oppa went to the doctor.he ran a a few tests and he told me that I have to run through surgery.the surgery can be done today.I was checked in.about noon I was operated.an hour later I was finished.

"how are u feeling?" manager oppa asked.

"a bit tired and my throat hurts" I said.

"let's go home.u can do the practice at LA" oppa said.

"nevermind.I want to go to pracitce" I said while getting up.

"Hyun Joo" 

"I can do it oppa"

"Jung Hyun Joo"

"I can do it oppa.relax" I said and wore my shoes.

we went back to SM.everyone was practicing at the big practice room.they told me that they would always practice here for big concerts.from outside I can hear the music booming.It was SHINee's Lucifer.I entered the room quietly.

"did u have surgery?" Donghae oppa sat beside me.

"yeah." I said.

"u should rest at ur dorm" oppa said.

"I am fine.I can just lip-synch.I need to avoid singing only not avoid practicing." I said while laughing.

"but still.u are sick" oppa said.

"I can take care of myself oppa" I said.

after SHINee's perf,it was Destiny's turn.we all practiced like always.after practice Key oppa wanted to meet me at the rooftop.I went to the rooftop but there was no one.I walked further and suddenly I felt someone hugging me.I screamed a little.I turned around and it was Key oppa.

"oppa!" I hit oppa's arm playfully.

"what?" oppa played innocent.

"I thought it was some ert" I said.

oppa grabbed my hand and guided me to a bench.we sat on the bench.oppa held my hand making it warm since it was cold.oppa patted on his lap motioning me tolay down there.I laid my head on oppa's lap.oppa played with my hair

"how did it go? the surgery?" oppa asked.

"it was fine.I can't sing for a week oppa.I feel bad" I pouted.

"it is alright.u are more important than the concert.if anything happens? what are we going to do?" oppa said.

"arasso.I feel bad" I said.

"huh?" oppa looked confused.

"yeah.u have to push back the MV filming because of me.I am a problematic kid." I looked at the stars.

oppa smiled at me.we sat there for a few minutes.I fell asleep on oppa's lap.

next morning.

today we are going to LA.everyone are so worried about their airport fashion.Destiny were the last to come since we forgot that we are going to LA today.I just grabbed any clothes that are available in my closet.I did my hair,wore sunglasses and fedora.

Hyun Joo'a fashion ->l_p0012930913.jpg

we went to ariport running.while I was running I bumped into someone.I looked up and it was Donghae oppa.

"oh! oppa." I said while getting up.

"why are u running?" Donghae oppa helped me.

"because we late.duh!" I said.

"we have another half and hour" oppa showed me the schedule.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"yeah.have u eaten breakfast?" oppa asked.

"do I look like someone who had eaten berakfast?" I made a "duh" face.

"sorry.follow me.I am buying food for SuJu members.we can buy breakfast for SMTOWN too" oppa grabbed my wrist.

we went to a bakery shop near there.we bought sandwhiches,mineral water and some bread.we went back to the meeting place with hands full of food.Tiffany unnie helped me.

"why are u buying so much?" unnie asked.

"it is for u guys" I said.

"really?" unnie asked in disbelief.

"actually.Donghae oppa treated us." I pointed to Donghae oppa.

"komawo Donghae oppa" unnie said.

"it is alright" Donghae oppa said.

I put my bags with the other bags.I searched for an empty spot.there were many fans and reporters at the ariport.I just smiled to them.while I was eating,someone sat beside me.it was Donghae oppa.

"is it good?" oppa asked.

"yeah." I continued to eat.

oppa kept bothering me.he tried to make a conversation but I kept on eating.suddenly oppa grabbed my bag and opened it.

"OPPA!" I shouted to oppa.

"ssshhh" oppa stopped me.

he opened my bag.taking out everything.EVERYTHING! in my bag there is my phone,wallet,tons of homework given by teacher because I am not attending school for a few days,a cardigan,water bottle,ipod and lastly my diary.oppa took my diary and waved it in the air.I tried to grab it but Donghae oppa was tall.darn u short genes!oppa ran away.I chased oppa.

"OPPA!" I shouted.

oppa merong-ed me.I ran to Key oppa.

"oppa help me.Donghae oppa took my diary.it is so precious.there is also about us in the diary" I whispered to oppa the last sentence.

oppa's eyes became wide.Key oppa helped me to chase Donghae oppa.suddenly Donghae oppa bumped into Leeteuk oppa.Donghae oppa fell on Leeteuk oppa making thr diary fall from his hands.I quickly grabbed it.

"ya! Lee Donghae! what are u doing?" Leeteuk oppa asked.

"nothing hyung.why are u secretive of ur diary?" Donghae oppa asked me.

"huh?" I looked surprised.

"it is not like there are any secrets in there.the worst would be u talking about ur stupid crush." Hae oppa blurted.

"stupid secrets?" I replayed oppa's words.

"or u saying about ur boyfren.HA! boyfren! U ARE DATING!" Hae oppa shouted.

I was shocked.I looked at Key oppa.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh no! Hae found out.are they going to keep it a secret or tell people? find out.don't forget to comment.anyways.sooooo sorry for the boring chappie.there is going to be a shocking revelation in the next chappie.wait for it!