Mixed Up

Destiny

Hyun Joo's POV

I looked at the next guest and it was Yonghwa oppa and that devil a.k.a Gongchan!.NO WAY! THIS IS HELL! both of them greeted the casts.I did the same.oppa was shocked to see me.that devil just smirked when he saw me.it was getting late.we returned to the pension house.it was big! all of us were speechless.

"now.we are dividing between the fish team and the cooking team" Won Hee sunbaenim said.

"how about we divide between the guest team and the cooking team?" Yoona unnie said.

"so that means.in the guest team,there will be Hyun Joo,Yonghwa,Gongchan,Heechul,Junho and Tiffany" Won Hee sunbaenim pointed to us.

"are they going to cook or catch fish?" Jo Kwon sunbae asked.

"catch!"

"catch!"

"catch!"

everyone said catch.I am so DEAD! Won Hee sunbaenim told is to catch fish.at night? actually there is a place where they keep fish and we have to catch them there.all of us took our nets and started our journey.I was silent since oppa came.

during catching the fish,we had so much fun.well,I talked to everyone except for Yonghwa oppa and Gongchan oppa.we caught some fish.on the way home,we passed by the sea.

"want to rest there?" Gongchan asked.

"sure.it has been a while since I visited the beach" Heechul oppa said.

"at night? it must be freezing!" I exclaimed.

"come on!" Heechul oppa pulled my hand.

all of them chased us.we ran along the beach.I ran into the sea.since I was in my shorts,I don't need to worry about my clothes getting wet.I was getting more into the sea.suddenly I felt someone pushing me.I lost balance and felt into the sea.

I though I was all right but then I was drowning.I waved my hands in the air and used my feet to push myself onto the surface.when I had the chance I would shout help.Yonghwa oppa saw me.he quickly jumped in and saved me.he brought me to shore.he gave me CPR.

"thank god u are safe.are u ok?" Yonghwa oppa asked.

"how did u got in there?" Heechul oppa asked,

"someone pushed me" I said blankly.my attention turned to Gongchan

"IT WAS YOU! u did it! I saw u!" I pointed to him

"how dare u accuse me!" he pointed to me.

"ok ok.no need to accuse people.let's go home" Tiffany unnie said.

"achoo!" I sneezed.

I was shivering.it was really cold.Yonghwa oppa lend me his coat.Tiffany put her hands over my shouler and rubbed my hands to make me warm.we went home.when we arrived home,everyone was shocked.

"why are u wet Hyun Joo?" Key oppa ran to me.

"she drowned" Heechul oppa said calmly.

"WHAT?!" everyone said at the same time (cooking team)

"how did she drowned?" Key oppa asked.

"I don't know" Heechul oppa ate some bread.

"I am ok oppa. *ACHOO!* " I sneezed.

"u are not all right.where is ur manager and stylist?" Key oppa asked.

"they are not here" I said.

"what do u mena not here?"Heechul oppa asked.

"they are at Seoul.with the other unnies.it is ok.I have clothes.I will come back arasso" I smiled to them

"NO! u are going to stay inside.I will cook some hot porridge for u" Key oppa said strictly.

"NO! I want to film.we have to be professional" I said to oppa.

"REST!"

"NO!

"REST"

"NO!"

"REST"!

"NO!"

"ok! let's settle this down.just follow what Hyun Joo wants.why are u so worried Key?" Won Hee Sunbaenim asked.

"nothing" Key oppa turned around and went back to cooking.

I went inside and changed my clothes.I searched for some medicine.I ate some and went back out.they were having fun cooking.

"let's have some fun.I will give u a biscuit roll.u have to eat until it is really short" Won Hee sunbae said.

I was paired with that devil.I hate this so much.I ate at the end while that devil ate at the other end.when Won Hee sunbae said go we started to eat.he was eating so fast.I ate slowly.slowly we became closer.now,our face are jsut inches away.

everyone was surrounding us,not want to miss this opportunity.Gongchan ate a little.I didn't dare to move.he ate more.if he eats a little more we will be kissing.he took another bite and our lips met.I was so shocked.Gongchan had his eyes closed before kissing me.I pulled away.

"WOOOOOOOO~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " everyone said

I covered my face because I was blushing like crazy.I lost my first kiss to that GUY! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE! 

"YA!" Yonghwa oppa shouted suddenly.

"what is wrong with u?" Jo Kwon sunbae asked.

"nothing" Yonghwa oppa turned away.

dinner was ready.we ate dinner.after dinner,we played a game against the guest team and cast team.the team that wins can sleep indoors.in the end the cast team won.the guest team have to sleep outdoor.it was really COLD! we set up our things and then got ready to sleep.

Key POV

this can't be! guest team should win! I can't bear to see Hyun Joo sleeping outside while she is having a fever.when everyone was sleeping soundly,I grabbed a few warm blankets and covered Hyun Joo.I covered her with about 3-5 layers of blanket to keep her warm.then I went back to sleep.

Gongchan POV

I was thinking about giving Hyun Joo my blanket.I went to Hyun Joo but the weird part is that there were like 3-5 layers of blanket over her.what are u doing Gongchan? why are u doing this? are u falling for her? NO WAY! but it pains me to see her cold. YA! GONGCHAN-AH! what are u thinking.but the kiss was GREAT! her lips was sweet like candy.

what are u thinking GONGCHAN?! have u gone crazy? I knocked my head a few times and went back to sleep.

Hyun Joo POV

I woke up and there were layers of blanket on top off me.maybe that is the reason that I was warm last night.we were woken up with the sound of the siren.I pulled my hoodie over my head and headed outside.

"GOOD MORNING!" Won Hee unnie said through her speaker.

*silence*

"YA!" Wonhee unnie shouted.

everyone sprang awake.unnie smiled.

"now! the guest team are going to go to the market and buy food for us to cook." Wonhee unnie said,

"but I want to cook" Tiffany unnie said

"nope.we are going to cook.we don't want to get food poisoned by ur cooking" unnie said while laughing.

everyone laughed.the guest team went to buy food.after buying food we returned.when we arrived home they told us to cook.all of us were caught off guard.it was the cast team plan.we obeyed.we started cooking.after cooking,we layed down the food.each of the cast tasted our food.

I took some food and fed some to the staff.all of them gave good response.the recording ended.my manager came.

"Hyun Joo-ah.palli.u have to go to Music Core after this.don't tell me u forgot ur debut stage" manager oppa said.

"neh" I said.

I bid goodbye to everybody and went to Music Core.today's Music Core is special.they are having Music core at Cabi World.(the place 2pm and SNSD filmed).we all practically wore shorts and funky shirts.we were filming at the same place as B1A4 and Boyfriend.

after Music Core,Key oppa wanted to meet me.I went to the place that oppa wanted to meet me.

"hi oppa.why u wanted to see me?" I asked oppa.

"I need to tell u something.do u remember me?" Key oppa asked.

"huh?" I was confused.

"it is me.Kibum! Kibum! we used to be frens when were small.I left u for SHINee.didn't u remember me?" oppa asked,

"Kibum? oppa? Kibummie? is it really u?" I looked at oppa carefully.

"yes.it is me" oppa held my shoulders.

"there is another thing.we have been frens for so long but I never dared to tell u this.I have always liked u since the day we met.u never left my mind.everything I did involved u.Jung Hyun Joo.I love u" oppa said

"oppa.this is not the time to joke." I laughed at oppa

"no! I am not lying.this is ALL true feelings" oppa grabbed my chin gently.

"I don't know what to say oppa" I lowered my head.

oppa grabbed my chin gently making me looking him straight into his eyes.he went in closer and closer and closer.soon,oppa's lips and mine met.I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did u think? pleas comment and don't forget to subscribe.thank u to my subbies.I love u! don't forget to leave a comment.