Epilogue

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Beautiful - Epilogue-[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“I pronounce you now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

 

Everyone’s breath stopped as he leaned to her face, she closed her eyes anticipating his lips on hers. She only felt his lips on her forehead and everyone went wild. Yoona’s eyes shot open.

 

“Kiss, kiss, kiss.” Everyone were clapping and screaming in sync.

 

“I’m sorry to disappoint you. But I’m not kissing my wife in public, I care about her image.”

 

 

They all owed at him, he was sure witty. Thinking about her was so sweet; she herself forgot being a celebrity and craved for his lips.

 

A little party was organized for them, they were greeting the guests together, never leaving each other’s side for once, despite the many attempt to break them apart. Their parents were kissing them, and hugging them. All the fears they held of their children being celebrities and deprived from personal life was such a pressure. Each family was happy knowing who is their child’s lover and soul mate.

 

“Now, please anticipate the newly wed’s first dance! With of course, our groom’s song: will you marry me?” Jessica was excited announcing it.

 

Seung Gi took Yoona’s hand and led her to the dance floor, which is a round white carpet near a big cherry tree. The music started. Their dance moves were so compatible though they never danced together, which was proving the theory of them being a couple made in heaven.

 

This was the day Seung Gi prepared for the whole month. He made sure everything is perfect. With the help of his and her friends, this day come to the perfect execution.

 

They were bidding farewell to their friends and families that accompanied them to the airport. People around were snatching pictures. By then, news of their wedding was the n°1 search on the net. As much as it was choking, they received the same blessing they received when their dating news came out. Who could object such heavenly beings from loving each other? No one dared!

 

 Their honeymoon place was a small isolated island near Jejudo. After arriving to Jejudo’s airport, Yoona was surprised when he told her they weren’t there yet.

 

 

It was a full moon night, exhausted from their long day, they entered a bungalow. She was surprised seeing it well prepared for a newlywed.

 

Red rose petals were scattered on the floor, the table, well decorated from all kind of sea food to red wine passing by heart-cut-shaped fruits and chocolate cake. Just the sight of it, and her stomach growled out loud.

 

“Mme. Lee, please make yourself comfortable.” He pulled her chair for her to sit down, and then faced her.

 

Dinner time was magical. Though they were silent the entire time, but it was a comfortable silent.

 

Yoona waited on the bed side for him to finish his shower. She wasn’t expecting him to walk out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Her face was as red as a tomato

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter