Finale

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Beautiful.[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Yoona didn’t understand why all her SNSD members were present for her magazine cover shoot. They were smiling warmly as they helped her putting on make-up.

 

The fact that they did her make-up not a specialist, made her suspicious of the situation.

 

“We’re here because we’re the special guest models for the fashion runway that this magazine covers” Taeyeon explained.

 

“What runway? I’m here for a photo shoot!” Yoona was dumbfounded, no one told her about this, and she thought she’s here for a 2 hours photo shoot. She was disappointed, now her date is ruined.

 

“What are you doing?” They looked at her while she was dialing something on her phone.

 

“Sending a text message!” Her answer made it sound like a stupid question.

 

“We can see that. To whom are you sending it?” Yuri asked annoyed.

 

“I have … no had a date with Seung Gi oppa that is obviously canceled now”

 

“I can’t let him wait for me in this frizzy weather in front of the Han River!!” The other members owed at her.

 

“You still hold your dates in there? Don’t you get sick of it?” Yoona shook her head to Jessica’s question. “I don’t know why he takes me there, but that place holds a special place in my heart”

 

“Here we go with romantic Yoong again.” Hyoyeon said sarcastically. Yoona just ignored her, what does she know about romance her!! She thought furiously. 

“We need to hurry, the van is waiting for us” reminded them Taeyeon, as the leader she needed to be responsible for her sisters.

 

They were on their way in the van. The van’s windows are tinted; she had no idea where they were heading to.

 

Going out of the van, she was in dream road, precisely Cheonjabong Sun Rising Road:  a cherry blossom forest. She thought she’s in heaven. The view was magical; she was at loss of words to describe it. “Seung Gi oppa” she just said, her sisters looked at her confused as a tear escaped her eye.

 

“What is it yoong? Why are you blurting your boyfriend’s name suddenly?” Sunny was concerned about her friend.

 

“I don’t know unnie, I just thought of him. If he was here with me, this moment would be perfect” Yoona was innocently saying what was on her heart. She earned a huge group hug. The view evoked emotion in everyone of them, the ones with boyfriends thought the same as her, and more, they envied her just as much as the single ones did.

 

Yoona looked perfect in that white dress. She was wearing a princess wedding dress, her dream dress! Her hair was falling in curls on her shown pale shoulders. Light make-up that show exactly the concept of the runway NATURE.

 

“Wow, you look perfect Unnie!” Seohyun commented and the others nodded.

 

“You just need this” Yuri put a necklace around her neck, Yoona recognize it. “Oppa gave it to me, how did you get it?”

 

“Aigoo, it’s your lucky charm, how could you forget it on the photo shoot set?” Yuri scolded her, Yoona hang her head low, what could she have done if she lost it.

 

Actually, the girls made her forget it on purpose. When she was distracted, Yuri hid it in her pocket.

 

“Why are you guys wearing the same dress … it’s not a wedding dress either!” Yoona finally noticed, her boyfriend heodangness infected her somehow.

 

“It’s the runway concept, one bride and eight bride’s maids” one of them explained.

 

“Why is it me? I mean the bride, Taeyeon unnie is the oldest also the leader!”

 

“You’re hurting my pride Yoong.” Taeyeon acted hurt to avoid answering her. Luckily Sooyoung saved the day. “Dang! You’re the group’s face, already forgot!”

 

“She’s becoming clueless like Seung Gi oppa” Tiffany finally spoke.

 

“My oppa is a smart guy.” She stuck her tongue.

 

“Aigoo, you’re turning into an obsessed girlfriend now?”

 

“She a saesang Airen now!!!” confirmed Sunny to Yuri’s joke.

 

“You’re evil.” She faked a pout.

 

“You’re ruining your make-up, don’t do that.”

 

“If you stop bothering me.”

 

“Arasso, arasso. We’re leaving Yoong, it’s our turn. Beware of falling and humiliating yourself!” Taeyeon leaded the girls out.

 

“Ya!! How dare you …” they already left. Now, she’s facing a mirror, staring at herself. She was beautiful.

 

"If I were to ask you to marry me one day, would you accept me as your husband

... looking only at me and spending your days with me"

 

"If you were to ask me to be your wife, I promise you my future.

If you were to be mine, I won't ever let go of you"

 

 

The wedding dress made her reminisce memories of their last date. Her boyfriend’s question was so weird but she felt that it was so right coming from his month. For a moment, she seriously though he was proposing. She got her hopes so high and even encouraged him to directly propose. What was he waiting for anyway?

 

“If only this is my wedding day, my wedding dress … I would give my all to be his wife.” She sighed out loud. “Even the dresses the girls are wearing look like the same I want them to wear on my wedding day.”

 

“Yoona-sshi, it’s your turn, please get ready. You’re going in 2 minutes.” Yoona hurried to stand by the closed curtain. She pecked out. To her surprise, the runway is the traced zigzag-shaped road. Her sisters were walking gracefully on it as the crowd clapped for them. Her gaze followed her sisters’ path to fall on a figure on a piano, playing wedding theme music. His back was facing her so she didn’t get to see his face. Her gaze turned around to see the pink petals falling slowly. The view was breathtaking. The only things that miss are the groom and the priest, perhaps … family and friends?

 

“Yoona-sshi, when the MC announces the bride entrance, you walk in.” She nodded as a response.

 

“We’re here today to tie two lives together by the holly sermon of marriage. To make two hearts beat as one.” Yoona thought that they made this look so real that it’s ridiculous! How could an MC be a priest?

 

“… To make two souls as one.” He continued.

 

“Marriage is the fruit of earnest pure love. It’s the only way for a man to claim a woman as his. For a woman to show the world she is respected, trusted and loved by the one who earned her love, because she as well earned his heart. The soulmate is the person you feel you most belong to, no matter what cross your path, as long as you have each other’s love, you will be blessed…”

 

“He even sound like a priest, what he says is beautiful!” She stopped a tear from escaping her eyes. Even though she knew it was just for work, she didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter