SCANDAL #48

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
One and counting
November 14, 2014 @ 10:25 pm
HVyFmJb.png
zdVJmyT.png
by BLANK
scrap, share & like
8356
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

The recent "Wentao" couple, as dubbed by the fans has officially marked their first month together since they had gotten into a relationship. I kindly took the liberty of waiting outside the apartment of EXO's youngest member for a possible scoop on anniversary surprises. Much to my astonishment and luck the blue haired vocalist of Red Velvet exited her vehicle shortly after my arrival, hurrying into the apartment complex. Taking the stairs for even the slightest possibility of being spotted I successfully followed Wendy up to the 6th floor of the complex where she knocked on the door which I suspected to belong to Zitao after exiting the elevator.

My suspicions were cleared by the star crossed lovers who were much too absorbed in exchanging affectionate kisses and hugs, to notice me snooping around not too far away. Once the rapper invited his lover into his living quarters I was able to comfortably get a more up close and personal listen of what the couple were doing behind closed doors. The silence I found unbearable was soon replaced by what seemed like moans resonating from within the room. Without a shadow of doubt, I was able to make out with much difficulty, the faint voice of Wendy calling out her boyfriends name, followed by a series of I love you's. Assuming the rumored innocent and flowery couple of the industry were possibly having their first rated session of ual intimacy, I decided to leave them be.

Congratulations on reaching one month and thirty days of being in love to Wendy and Tao, the couple in my view proves to be a rather promising one in surviving with a strong relationship in the scandalous industry. What do you expect?

tags
EXO
Tao
Red Velvet
Wendy