SCANDAL #30

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
APink's dorm accidentally goes up in flames  
October 08, 2014 @ 12:36 am
3xnS0hC.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Sooyeon
scrap, share & like
5548
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Recently, APink's beach dorm was seen ablaze, their precious vacation home burned down from the supposed cooking incident. But judging from the dark smoke and orange flames that seemed to pop up from out of nowhere, we still question the cause of the large fire. Unfortunately, our beloved main vocal of APink, Eunji happened to be resting in the dorm at the time of the incident. 

Seen by one of our paparazzis, AOA's visual was caught visiting the dorm, entering with an oversized box and left the scene just minutes before the fire started. Judging from the amount of bruises and burns that our poor Eunji had received, the damage was done. Perhaps the mystery box contains our answer, did Hyejeong purposely set APINK's dorm on fire? 

While our fellow APINK member recovers in the hospital, the scene is still being inspected for the cause of this mysterious fire. 

According to our sources, there had been a small rivalry between Hyejeong and Eunji, the two greeting each other with faint distaste behind the cameras. Perhaps the cause of this erupted fire is received more as a gift wrapped in red flames instead of the usual hidden rivalry between the two girls. Minutes after the fire had been to spread in rapid speed around the dorm, Eunji was seen bursting out of the dorm, covered in bruises, scrapes, and burn marks alike.

But what is still in question is Hyejeong’s sudden burst of kindness, assisting the injured female personally to her car, calling the fire department, and taking her to the emergency room immediately. Did AOA’s visual only created this elaborate accident in order to gain status as the savior for APink’s power vocal? Or is she truly an innocent bystanders? 

Official statements have yet to be released from both companies, but many rumors floating around claim that both females are not the cause for this dangerous fire. But in fact, a fire bomb created by a certain sinister sasaeng fan planning to cause chaos to our nation’s sister group, APINK. Have the two rivals settled their feud? Will the authorities discover the real cause for this threatening incident? Stay tuned for more, as we will cover the truth behind our once pure Eunji and the danger put upon our kpop idols.

From sasaeng threats to rivalries, what could be more juicier gossip than revealing the truth behind the innocent mask of our so-called pure idols?

tags
APink
Eunji
Angels of Ace
Hyejeong
comments
There are 4624 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
hfdghfdu · Posted October 08, 2014 @ 12:37 am
omg, i hope eunji recovers quickly!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
15654645 · Posted October 08, 2014 @ 12:37 am
Pfrick. no one messes with our eunji
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
420bbb · Posted October 08, 2014 @ 12:37 am
hyejeong is such a fake, no wonder she would want to take out our poor eunji. she's probably just jealous.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
basedhyo · Posted October 08, 2014 @ 12:37 am
hold up. sasaeng? heck, why would hyejeon be the one carrying it to their dorm? obviously she's the cause for it
Reply · Report · Share
 
more