SCANDAL #47

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Americanos and green tea lattes
November 14, 2014 @ 10:14 pm
OJhwzpJ.png
zdVJmyT.png
by BLANK
scrap, share & like
8254
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Red Velvet's resident aegyo queen and popular boy group EXO's Chinese visual Luhan were recently caught having a heart to heart conversation with one another at a local cafe. Surprisingly the two were quite sophisticated around each other despite them both being in a rather awkward position, with Wendy's current boyfriend being EXO's maknae and rapper Huang Zitao while her previous lover also used to be Zhang Yixing who is now Luhan's current boyfriend. Wendy had boldly stated she had moved on with any feelings she had for Yixing in attempt to clear any misunderstandings, to which Luhan had confidently agreed to. Their talks mainly consisted of sincere apologies and worries towards the severed bonds between the members of the EXO group showcasing their intense love for their partners. However, the most intriguing bit proved to be where Wendy seemed to be completely unaware of the fact that her previous and current boyfriend had gotten into a rather heated argument quite recently regarding the vocalists previous love affairs with Yixing.

Was Zitao's concern purely pin pointed towards the already increasing internal conflict within his group or is it that the rapper still hasn't established full trust with his girlfriend? Upon closer inspection at the released pictures of the two chatting over some drinks, it also seemed that the idols in question were quite immersed in observing each other rather than conversing seeing as Luhan occasionally snapped out of dazes with Wendy being no different as she studied the male her ex had gotten into a relationship with soon after their break up rather keenly. Could it be that the two were having conflicting thoughts as to why Yixing had chosen the other as a lover? or subtle hints perhaps? To something more than a little interest.

tags
EXO
Luhan
Tao
Lay
Red Velvet
Wendy