Chapter 012

30 days to make you remember

„Why are you grinning like that?“, Luhan asked Sehun confused as he passed said boys bubble tee to the younger and Sehun nearly choked on his own spit.

“N-nothing nothing mhhhh my favorite sort how did you know?!”, Sehun quickly changed the subject and just ran out of the shop like a little kid.

Luhan had to smile.

As he came outside standing now beside Sehun gulping his bubble tea down he watched him staring at an object he couldn’t find out what it was.

Without a word being said only eager slurping being heard they began to walk down the street heading to the little park in the middle of the city.

“Sehun?”, Sehun whirled around and blushed as he noticed that he didn’t hear a single word the boy said.

Luhan grinned.

“Who isn’t listening here now huh?”, he mocked and nudged Sehun on the shoulder.

Yes. He was nudging it like…him.

Sehuns laugh stopped and he stared at the latter.

Luhan also stopped his joking and stared back.

Then the latter said something Sehun really didn’t see coming.

“I did it again right?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”, Sehun said confused and finally fully turned around to Luhan who was looking down while stopping to walk.

“I remembered you of something. But I can’t remember…”

Sehun sighed.

“Luhan don’t worry your head over that…”

Luhan looked up with teary eyes.

“I am scared Sehun. I-I am scared of that thing that keeps my memories hidden from myself. And I hate it so much…”

Sehun knew it was probably wrong to do what he did now. But he just couldn’t resist the sight of Luhan being that broken and fragile.

“But you are not alone…”, he whispered and, as he already did once, pulled Luhan in a tight hug.

But one thing was different from the improvised hug from days before.

Because Luhan was hugging him back.

He hugged him back and nuzzled his little head in Sehuns shoulder while beginning to sob slightly.

“Sehun what is wrong with me…”

“Nothing…You know I can’t tell you…”

“Yeah…I k-know…”

Luhan couldn’t talk further because hard sobs now began to shake his petite body and Sehun hugged him even tighter pressing the smaller boy against his broad chest.

Like that they stood there for five to ten minutes until Luhans sobs finally got quieter and he wasn’t shaking that hard anymore.

Sehun then noticed that he probably never saw Luhan that…weak…he suddenly felt so overprotective…like protecting Luhan was the thing he was living for.

“Do you feel better now?”,he whispered in Luhans ear while rubbing his back back soothingly. He could feel the elder nod slightly as he pulled away.

“Yeah…Thank you Sehun…for bearing with me…for always being such a good friend.”

Sehun slightly winced at the word ‘friend’ but he kept his smile for Luhan.

“No problem. That’s what friends are for right?”

It took the latter some time but in the end Sehun received a nod and a light smile of the pretty boy and that was enough to satisfy him at the moment.

“Still want to walk with me for a while?”, Sehun asked quietly and he was relieved as he now saw Luhan smiling at him genuinely.

“Yes of course”

They walked down the way again without saying a word.

But it was a comfortable silence. Not an awkward one like they felt too much in some moments that happened.

 

“So…get home safely.”, Sehun said after they ended their little walk and talk and Luhan nodded.

“Yes…thank you…”

Sehun hesitated for a moment but then he quickly gave Luhan a last hug before turning around walking away to hide his blush. He could hear the latter chuckling behind him slightly and he grinned.

He then wondered about something. He noticed that he had never been at Luhans house before. He wondered where the boy was even living because before Luhan had lived in a little flat but mostly spended his time at Sehuns house.

“Mh…Will have to ask him to visit him in the next days…”, he murmured and continued his walk home.

 

As he his house came in sight the first thing he noticed was the big, fancy car in front of it and he stopped still standing a few meters away.

“Oh no…Don’t say it’s-“

“Baekhyun I thought we talked about this!!”, he could hear Chens y voice coming from the entrance and as he looked over he saw his cousin being pushed out of the door by his brother.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

“I thought he wanted money…If he doesn’t have any why that fancy car? Does he just want money for a new one or what? I hope Baekhyun didn’t give in to his pitiful begging…”, Sehun growled while now stomping his way towards the two.

“Chen I said ‘no’! We don’t have any money to give you just that you can buy yourself a new car! So get your fancy out of my house!!”, Baekhyun yelled and Sehuns inclusive Chens eyes widened in shock.

Baekhyun never really raised his voice against anyone so it was quite shocking now…

Chen had himself back under control first and he just huffed while walking down the drive way wriggling his and completely ignoring the still flustered Sehun.

Said boy waited till his self-centred cousin drove off with his car before he took his last steps to reach his raging brother.

“Baekhyun? Are you okay?”

Baekhyun seemed to finally calm down again as Sehun laid one of his hands on his shoulder and he sighed.

“Yes…He just wanted money again…Instead of helping us in our financial crisis he just wants to take away even more…he is such a self-centred bastard I can believe that I have to count him to my family…”,Baekhyun explained and Sehun gritted his teeth.

He hated to see his brother that worried…

“Financial crisis?”, a voice behind them suddenly said and they both whirled around.

Chanyeol was standing there towering over the two while raising his hand to wave with a weak smile.

Baekhyun quickly looked down.

“I-It is nothing…nothing you have t-to worry about…”

“Honey…I can help you with that…please don’t worry over that okay? Shh…”,Chanyeol said and took the sad Baekhyun into his strong arms.

Baekhyun closed his eyes, a tear rolling down his cheek as he buried his head into Chanyeols chest.

 

Sehun gulped the upcoming tears down.

The two remembered him so much of Luhan and him and he wished so badly that Luhan would be here by his side right now…

 

‘Soon I will hold you in my arms again my deer…the real you…’

 


 

I’m baaack!! OMG guuuyyys I know it has been like…years since I updated and I am really sorry but I am very busy right now and I only can write and update at night TT.TT But anyways I hope you liked this chapter! <3<3

See you in the next one~~ xoxo

PS: Your comments are the bessst!! XDD Also a big thank you to all of my subscribers! I love you all! <3<3<3<3<3