Chapter 013

30 days to make you remember

                                                     

„14th day…“, Sehun sighed four eventless days later while making a cross on his calendar sitting at his desk.

Since quite some time he didn’t get one of those black letters anymore and he didn’t know how to feel about it.

“I don’t know how I should feel about the whole situation…”, he whispered and ruffled his hair.

He only had 16 days left now and it didn’t seem like Luhan could remember that much till now which made him worried as hell.

Right as he wanted to stand up he could hear his phone vibrating on the desk and he furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity.

His whole face lit up in joy as he saw who it was.

“Hey Lu what’s u-“

“Sehun!”, Luhan yelled in his ear and he jumped in shock.

“Sehun…”, he could hear that Luhans voice was shaking and he grasped his phone furiously.

“Luhan what is up, where are you?”

“I…I…”

“Luhan please tell me!!”

After a while he suddenly heard a crack on the line and the voice of a stranger speaking into the phone.

“Come to the café what is nearby your house. Now.”

The voice said and shortly after the call ended.

Sehun slowly took the phone down from his ear. What the hell had been that?? Had Luhan maybe been kidnapped?!

Tears were running down his cheeks as he stormed down the stairs to the front door.

He ran down the streets. He knew which café the stranger meant. There was only one nearby here.

Then he gasped. From where had the stranger known where he lived?

But then he shook his head. That didn’t matter to him in the moment. Luhan was the only word which had a place in his head now.

He stormed around the corner and already saw two persons standing there waiting. But Luhan wasn’t tied up on a chair or something  like he thought. He was just standing there with an empty expression in his eyes.

Next to him stood a young man which Sehun now finally recognized. It was the son of the owner of the little café he knew too well.

Then Sehun counted one and one together and his eyes widened.

The boy didn’t just know him…

…he also had been good friends with Luhan.

Sehun closed his eyes desperately, preparing himself for the following scene.

Luhan looked at him.

“Why does that man know me Sehun? Who is he?”, his voice was still shaking.

“Why do I know you??”, the man named Xiumin next to him asked confused. “Luhan you were one of my best friends!”

“W-were?”, Luhan asked and Xiumin nodded. “Yes before you-“

Before Xiumin could end his sentence Sehun nearly jumped on him and held his hand in front of the boys mouth to prevent him from speaking out loud the thing that would destroy the whole plan.

“You have to mistake him with someone else. Come with me.”, Sehun quickly said without using Luhans name and pulled at said boys arm taking him away from the café.

He heard Xiumin yelling after them confused but he didn’t seem to follow them for which Sehun thanked him in thoughts.

Sehun ran into a side street and then finally stopped because they were out of sight now.

He glanced at Luhan.

The poor boy was looking down and Sehun could see that he was crying.

He stopped and got Luhan to look at him.

“Luhan…”, Sehun said not really knowing how to begin, “…what did he say to you?”

Luhan looked down again.

“He…As I wanted to go past him I heard him gasp and looking up from his work. He stared at me unbelievingly before he came near me…saying my name…I know it is impossible because I never saw him before…But he seemed so familiar…Again something seems so familiar…like the café…”

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

“What was with the café Luhan? Please tell me everything you thought or saw.”

Luhan gave him a weird look but he continued.

“Okay…Uhm…Suddenly…as I looked inside the café and at the counter…it was like a little movie flashing through my head again…I saw myself sitting there talking with the boy from before…Next to me sat another person…”

Luhan stopped.

Sehun gulped.

“And…who was that person?”

Now Luhan looked up rapidly and directly in his eyes. In his eyes where so much pain that Sehun couldn’t stand it. He had to close his ones.

“It was me right”

Although Shun couldn’t see Luhans reaction he knew he was right.

As he heard Luhan sob he opened his eyes again.

“I…I am sorry for not remembering you Sehun…”

“What?”

“I know I have to remember you…And I feel so bad that I can’t…”

Sehuns voice was shaking as he spoke next.

“Don’t feel bad…the memories will sure come back…”

“So it is like that?”, Luhan asked while big tears rolled over his cheeks.

“ I lost my memories?”

Luhan looked at Sehun, waiting for an answer.

Sehun slowly began to panic. It wasn’t good if Luhan knew all that things…He had to be super careful with his next words now.

“I…”

“You can’t tell me I know…”, Luhans voice was monoton as he spoke.

Silence was surrounding them now.

Luhan decided to break it again.

“Okay. I will accept it.”

Sehun looked at him questioning.

“I will accept that there are obviously things I can’t know. Things you just won’t tell me. When it is better I will accept it. But please tell me one thing Sehun…Please I just have to know it…”

“Okay…”, Sehun voice cracked.

“…Which relationship…did we have?”

 

 

Oh …

 


 

Ugh…I absolutely hated to write this chapter…Sorry guys… I hope you enjoyed reading it though XD

So…I just shortly wanted to thank you all who supported my story until now and subscribed and even upvoted though there were confusing times XD THANK YOU I LOVE YOU <3<3<3

See you next chapter~~ xoxo

PS: Also thank you for your nice comments I feel honored for ALL of them! Really! <3<3

PSS: Did I really just make a cliff hanger again? -.-'