Chapter 011

30 days to make you remember

„Hey you two!“, Jongin yelled as he saw Sehun and Luhan coming through the entrance of the school after the two met on their way in.

Sehun noticed that the confidence Luhan showed to him the day before got lesser again and he didn’t really know if he should find it cute or worry about it.

“Luhan!”, Jongin said with a surprised face expression while patting the older boy on the shoulder. “Where were you that long? That boy over there had been grumpier than grumpy cat I’m glad that you’re here again!”

For that sentence Sehun could have choked Jongin but of course he would never do that in front of Luhans eyes so he just shot his friend a deathglare. A nervous laugh was the reply.

Luhan blushed and quickly went past them to the classroom.

And since Jongin wouldn’t bet right now that Sehun wouldn’t strangle him for the sentence he followed the blushing boy fast.

Sehun just rolled his eyes and went after the two.

 

Sehun was so happy that Luhan was finally back to school and that he could talk to him again. Right now they were sitting at lunch. And thinking that the two wouldn’t notice, Jongin had grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand and sat down a few seats away from Luhan and Sehun  so that the two were practically sitting alone now.  

Luhan was nervously fiddling with his fingers. He didn’t know what to say and he wondered where he got that sudden confidence of the day before slightly wishing it to come back.

Everytime he saw the younger he had that weird feeling and he still wondered what it was.

He was so sunken in his thoughts that he didn’t hear Sehun talking to him.

“Luhan?”

The latters head shot up colored in crimson red as he noticed that he didn’t listen to one thing Sehun just said,

“Y-yeah? Sorry I…w-was just thinking o-of something e-else…”, he quickly said and Sehun chuckled over the boys cuteness.

“I was just asking you if you…maybe want to go to a boba-shop after school…with me?”, he then said hesitantly and was relieved as Luhan smiled at him.

“Yeah sure”

“Good then…”

Again there was an awkward silence which was quickly broken by screams and squeals which came from the front door of the room.

There a boy stood while looking around, his head set up high looking very arrogant. But he also was very good looking with his pretty cheek bones and his curly hair which fact could be noticed by the squealing crowd that quickly gathered around him.

Sehun sighed.

He knew that guy oh too well…

“Sehun!!”

Let the hell begin…

“Hey cousin!!”

There the hell on legs was strutting to his table and he could do nothing against it…Yes he said before that Baekhyun and him didn’t have any family anymore…well…he left Chen out. Simply because he wasn’t really seeing the careless and y boy as a family member.

“Hi Chen…”, Sehun muttered back while trying to ignore him by stuffing his mouth full with food.

“Uhm…what’s with that greeting?”, his cousin huffed and he rolled his eyes.

“That’s the kind of greeting you get from me when I absolutely don’t want to see you. Which would mean all the time Chen.”

“Awww I see you didn’t change that much…”, Chen was smiling sweetly at him and Sehun had to hold back his gagging.

Then his face expression darkened as he noticed his cousin which he didn’t saw for nearly four years now (and he had been quite lucky about that…) obviously checking Luhan out letting his eyes wander down Luhans perfect body leaving the boy trying to hide his appearing blush.

Sehun had to remind himself over and over again that Luhan wasn’t really his boyfriend (yet/again) and that he couldn’t just stand up now slapping Chen in his pretty face.

But damn right that he wanted to do now.

Sehun sighed.

“What are you doing here Chen”, he asked coldly and Chen smiled at him.

Oh how he hated that smile…

“Looking after my pretty, precious cousin what else?”

Yeeahhhh of courseeee…..

“You want money right?”

Chens smile faltered a bit and he was blinking his eyes nervously.

“Well bad we can’t offer anything to you. Bye Chen.”

“You won’t decide anything Sehun”, Chen said firmly, finally erasing his fake smile from his face.

“I already talked to Baekhyun yesterday.”

Sehun facepalmed himself in thoughts. His brother was just too soft hearted…He would have to talk a word with him later…

“Good the bother him but leave me in peace”

After that being said of Sehun Chen huffed a last time before cat-walking out of the room, his little fanclub right behind him.

No….Sehun really didn’t want to see him as a family member…

Sehun noticed that Luhan was still staring at him curiously and he sighed.

“It’s…complicated…I don’t really want to talk about it…”, he quickly replied throwing Luhan a small smile insisting him that he was okay.

“It’s okay…I understand…”, Luhan replied and went back eating his food.

Sehun was sorry that Luhan had to say those words too often in the last few days…but what should he do?

 

After school Sehun and Luhan went to Sehuns favorite bubble tee shop and Luhan had to smile as he saw Sehuns face lit up when it came in sight like a child being surrounded by tons of candies.

As they went inside Luhan immediately spotted his favorite flavor and he asked Sehun which one he would like.

Sehun looked at him for a while before he answered.

“You pick for me.”, he said and Luhan knitted his eyebrows together.

He didn’t knew what it was but something told him that he was kind of being tested by Sehun.

He nodded slightly and turned around gazing over the tons of flavors.

And he immediately knew which was the right one. He smiled to himself proudly but still was a little bit unsure about it as he turned to the man behind the counter.

“This one for me and for my friend… chocolate please.”

As the words left his lips he didn’t see a certain boy smiling at him widely from behind…

 

Okaaayyy that was the 11th chappie! I hope you liked it because I kind of liked writing it XDD

See you next one~~ xoxo

PS: Please leave a comment^^