Chapter 3

After A Long Time

    A few minutes after, when Nana was to go back inside it started raining hardly. She has no umbrella or anything so she decided to walk in the rain. A tall guy in disguise came wearing a blue polka dot sweater, hood on, black glasses and mouth cover and shared his green umbrella with Nana. Without knowing who the guy was, Nana started to run away. Nana went on the wrong way. She's trapped. As the guy came closer, he took his Jacket off and put it on her. He talked to Nana and he told her that he is not a bad guy. Nana realized that he was saying the truth. While out on the rain G.NA, Ye Eun and Ailee are worried about her. G.NA tried to call her but her phone was in the room.

 

               Ye Eun and Ailee looked around the building. They couldn't go outside because it's raining hard outside. "I'm starting to get worried, "said Ailee.

 

               Nana wondered who the guy in disguise is and asked, "Uhm, mister. Who are you?"

 

               "Oh! Ahjussi? I'm not old." Mystery guy said.

 

               Nana started singing, and then she giggled, “Hey yeogi mister, ijen nal bwaba mister, hancham baraesseo mister. Ireumi mwoya mister? La la la la la.." haha.

 

               The mystery guy clapped his hand and cheerfully said, "Well done, haha cute."

 

               "Ahjussi (mister), are you hitting on me?" Nana said.

 

               "I'm just a regular person. Don't mind my disguise and I swear I won't do anything bad to you so don't run away or else you'll get sick." said the mystery guy.

 

               "Will you give me your name at least?" asked Nana.

 

               "I'm not giving you my name, but you can call me Rain. Hahahaha. You?" answered the mystery guy.

 

               "Ah.. hmm. Me? Jasmine! It’s one the flower that I like the most. Thank you for the time! I'll be going back to my house." said Nana.

 

               "What is your favourite flower? Me too. Let's go." said mystery guy.

 

               "What? Where?" asked Nana.

 

               "I haven't been out for a long time. Let's go to the park. Promotions are over we get to rest." said mystery guy.

 

               "I don't want to. I don't know you." said Nana.

 

                "Let's just walk around! I'll walk you home." said mystery guy.

 

               “Ok, but I’m telling you I can fight!” Nana smiled.

 

               “Yes… I won’t hurt you.” Mystery guy said.

 

               “Oh, right! My favourite flower.. I like flowers. On my list number one would be any flower that the guy that I love will give me, second is red or pink tulips, they are somehow meaningful, and my third is Jasmine flower, my parents introduced Jasmine to me, and I liked it.” Nana told him her favourite flowers.

 

               “Ah, so you like gardening?” the guy asked.

 

               “No, I just love flowers.” Nana answered.

 

               As the mystery guy followed Nana, he thought of playing in the rain with her. They played in the rain and the sun is starting to come up again. Unnies are really worried.

 

               "I have to go now. My unnies might be worrying about me. Thank you for your time. Please reveal who you are to me next time." said Nana.

 

               "It's alright and thank you for such a good time." said mystery guy.

 

               "Go home safely, take care always!" said Nana.

 

               "You too, bye!" replied mystery guy.

 

               When Nana was walking home the guy felt familiar, she tried to figure out who it was, "What the.. his figure, the way he dressed, isn’t that how celebrities dress up? His voice, it sounds familiar, it's like I've heard him on T.V and on the phone before. Maybe he's one of the unnies good friend, but who, seriously who. wahh, this is the first. I felt like it didn't even rain today. Only if I could meet mister again and spy on who he is... but spying is a little.. Creepy. This is concerning."

 

               Nana realized she was talking to herself until she reached the front door of the apartment building and she came home wet. Her unnies are really worried. Ailee grabbed Towels for Nana.

 

               "Are you ok?" asked Ye Eun.

 

               "Yeah, I'm ok! I'm really really sorry I made you guys worried. I didn't know it was going to rain." said Nana.

 

               "It's nothing. Just don't do it again without us ok?" replied Ye Eun.

 

               "Go change now you might get sick and I'll make a soup for all of us." said G.NA.

 

               After changing they opened the DVD player and watched a movie while having a warm soup. Out of curiosity, Ailee asked Nana, "Why did you suddenly left?"

 

               "It was nothing." said Nana.

 

               "Oh well. Let's watch the movie." said Ye Eun.

 

               Nana suddenly got really tired and told the unnies that she wanted to go to bed since she's really tired, "Bye I want to sleep now.. If it's ok."

 

               G.NA replied, "Of course.. It’s ok after all you're my baby sister and I have to take care of you really well, I'll go watch you till you fall asleep."

 

               "You don't have to just stay there and relax.. We’ll be busy tomorrow." Nana said.

 

               G.NA replied, "Unnie will go watch you, hehe. Let's go!"

 

               As Nana lay down, G.NA put the blanket over her and asked, "Is there anything wrong?"

 

               "No, there's nothing wrong with me today, no worries." Nana answered.

 

               Nana kept on switching side left, right, until she fell asleep and as G.NA was almost falling asleep on the other side of the room watching her, Nana started to mutter because of tiredness, she muttered, "Ahjussi, what is your name?

 

               G.NA was alarmed by it and went beside her to listen, "Ahjussi, please tell me your name. Let's play again ahjussi."

               Nana stopped muttering and G.NA was really surprised.

 

               After a day of rest, the challenging world of Kpop begins. They woke at 6 in the morning and started to get ready. Around 7:15 they left the building and went to meet the trainer.

 

               "Hello, I'm Il Woo and I will your trainer from now on." said the Il Woo.

 

               "Hello, I'm G.NA Nice to meet you." said G.NA.

 

               "I'm Ye Eun it is nice to meet you." said Ye Eun.

 

               "Hi, I'm Ailee I'm glad to meet you." said Ailee.

 

               "I'm Nana, hello!" said Nana.

 

               "Let's proceed in the gym and we will do some test to see on what you need to work on for now. ok?" said trainer.

               Kahi went into the scale room and looked at how much they weight and how tall they are. “I’m going to measure you guys so I can put on how much you guys need to lose or gain and all those things so just follow through what I say. Can I get one of you in the scale room?”

 

               Ailee volunteered first, “I’ll go first.”

 

               “Alright, follow me.” said Kahi.

 

               “Hello, I’m Ailee, nice to meet you” Ailee bowed.

 

               “It is nice meeting you too, and we’ll see each other very often until your official debut.” Kahi smiled.

 

               While she was getting her height and weight measured Ailee was scared she gained a lot of weight while she barely did. After it was measures Kahi talked, “After this I want you to tell the members to go meet Michael in the other room to plan your diet ok?”

 

               “Sure, I will.. Thank you! You have worked hard today.” Ailee bowed and left.

 

               As Ailee reached the couch where the other members were sitting at she told them what Kahi told her to do, “You guy have to go meet Michael after you go to her room to plan your diet. I’ll see you there.”

 

               “G.NA unnie, I’m really tired.” said Nana in a low tone.

 

               G.NA answered, “Did you have a good sleep last night?”

 

               “I’m really tired; I don’t even know how I fell asleep. Will they make me work out today?” Nana said in a worried tone.

               “It’s ok, we can rest after.. I’m pretty sure they won’t start today. Now go in the weight room…” G.NA said cheering her up.

 

               “Hello, I’m Nana. Good morning!” said Nana as cheerful as she can but not too much.

 

               “Hi Nana, How have you been?” Kahi asked and got up.

 

               “I’m very good, you?” Nana said smiling.

 

               Kahi replied, “I have been good too. Hehe follow me here then we’ll see how much you weight.”

 

               Nana answered cleverly, “I’m a giant baby you know?”

 

               “You can always lose those extra. Let’s go here and I’ll measure your height.” Kahi answered while looking at how much she weights.

 

               “I have lots of muscles; I like lifting weights, how about you?” Nana answered while she was standing straight to measure her height.

 

               “I like dance just like other girls.. Well I got your result and you can call the next member now.” Kahi answered.

 

               Nana nodded and bowed, “Thank you.”

 

               Nana walked out and called Ye Eun, “Unnie, it’s your turn. Thanks G.NA unnie.”

 

               Ye Eun walked in and took her shoes off to get measured, “my name is Ye Eun, hi!”

 

               “I’m Kahi and hello.”  She smiled and went beside the weighing scale.

 

               Kahi measured her weight and height immediately as she was running out of time. A minute after Kahi called in G.NA in and measured her quick.  “I’m Kahi and Il Woo is waiting for you so let’s hurry!”

 

               G.NA cooperated well and got her measured. She bow and thank her, “Thank you, you have worked well.”

 

               “It’s nothing. Bye, have a good day!” Kahi said and rushed.