Chapter 1

After A Long Time

One day in a world of Kpop, there is a popular boy band name SOLAR. SOLAR is a really popular band through Asia. The members of SOLAR are Minhyun, JR, Doojoon, Taecyeon, & Gikwang. Who are soon to be legends like BIGBANG. After the concert everyone received a phone call except for Minhyun, he felt left out. Minhyun waited till the foods are ready. His phone is ringing, he checked who it is his sister G.NA called and Gikwang was quite blushing on the side.

 

               "Hello? Minhyun ah, are you busy?" asked G.NA.

 

               Minhyun replied with a bright smile, " No, not so busy, how about you?"

 

               G.NA asked Minhyun, “Can you come out of the door if it's alright for us to come over?"

 

               Minhyun answered, "Hold on, I'm going to ask the other members"

 

               G.NA replied "Ok, I will wait."

 

               As G.NA and Ye Eun waits outside, Minhyun talked to the members.

 

               Minhyun asked politely as he is the 2nd youngest in the group, “Hyung is it ok if G.NA noona comes over?"

 

               Gikwang answered quickly with a big smile on his face "Yes! Of course she could." Gikwang runs quickly to get change and tried his best to look handsome.

 

               Doojoon and Taecyeon said yes to but they need to wait for a couple minutes till house is clean and they are all ready.

               Minhyun went back to the Phone "Noona, just wait a sec, they still have to dress appropriately."

 

               "Well, just tell come down here if you guys are ready." G.NA replied.

 

               A few minutes after, Minhyun came down and open the door. "Wah! Hello Ye Eun noona, hi G.NA noona. Come in!"

                 G.NA and Ye Eun came in bringing a cake, ice cream and Kalbi. Gikwang greeted G.NA first and reserved a spot for her. She thanked Gikwang for the spot.

 

                Ye Eun talked to Minhyun, "Minhyun ah, Congratulations! It is your group's 2nd year anniversary right?"

 

                Minhyun answered, “Yes! I'm really happy, thank you for supporting us and giving us lots of love!"

 

                "You're welcome!" Ye Eun answered. Doojoon looked at Ye Eun's pretty smile, he blushed.

 

                G.NA congratulate them too, while she was talking she lighted up the candle, "Congratulations! You guys are really successful, I envy you."

 

               Gikwang with his eyes shining brightly while staring at G.NA said "Noona you looked very pretty today!"

 

               "Thank you! Blow your candle!" G.NA said.

 

                SOLAR blew their candle. Everyone was really happy and thankful. "Let's eat!" shouted everyone. While eating...               

               G.NA brought up good news. "Oh! You guys our company said we're going to debut soon. You can’t tell anybody."

                Taecyeon answered "Really? That’s great!"

 

                Doojoon asked "Who are the members?"           

 

                G.NA answered, "Thank you oh, we have Ye Eun, Ailee, Nana and I."     

 

                Taecyeon asked "Nana? And Ailee?"

 

                Doojoon said, " Nana from the fan page before, and so as Ailee."

 

                Taecyeon replied "Oh! I remember them now."

 

                “We’ll be supporting you guys! Don’t give up to be the best girl group, ok?” JR calmly said.

 

                Minhyun said, "It's been a long time since I saw them."

 

                Ye Eun said, "JR oppa, you haven't said a word, are you ok?"

 

                "I'm ok, I'm just wondering if I know them because I got kicked out before."

 

                G.NA answered, "The leader thinks a lot!"

 

               JR asked, "Who's the leader in your group?"

 

                G.NA answered, "We don't know yet."

 

                Ye Eun said, "We all know that you're going to be the leader! Kyaah! I'm really excited."

 

                SOLAR said "We're very happy for you!"

 

                They had so much fun celebrating SOLAR's 2nd year of great success. Everyone was really tired so Ye Eun and G.NA left. On the way home Ye Eun got a text from Ailee, "Ye Eunie! Where are you guys?"

 

                Ye Eun replied, "We're on the way home."

 

                "That's good, I was worried. Where were you guys?" said Ailee.

 

               "G.NA unnie and I are safe. We went to visit SOLAR. You better get some sleep now, Goodnight!" replied Ye Eun.

                When they came home, the future leader G.NA checked on everyone to see if they are sleeping. They all went to bed.

                Early in the morning everyone was awake making the breakfast except for Nana. She sleeps a lot like a bear on the winter.

                "Hey, Ye Eun.. Can you wake up Nana?" asked Ailee.

 

                "Sure I will." answered Ye Eun.

 

                "Thank you!" said Ailee.

 

                "You're welcome!" replied Ye Eun. She went to the room and started waking Nana up, "Nana! Wake up! Breakfast is almost done, hurry."

 

                "I don't want to wake up." said Nana.

 

                "Unnies are going to get mad! Hurry get up and wash." said Ye Eun.

 

               Nana replied, "Ok then I'll get up and wash." Ye Eun went back to the kitchen and helped G.NA and Ailee to prepare the breakfast.

                "Did you wake her up?" asked G.NA.

 

                "Yup, I sure did." said Ye Eun.

 

                Nana sits down and greeted everyone, "Good morning!"

 

                G.NA said, "You're awake! Good morning, you want coffee or hot chocolate?"

 

                Nana replied, "It’s ok. I'll get myself some milk."

 

                "Ok, Let's pray before we eat, Lord thank you for all the blessings you gave us and thank you in advance for the blessings you're going to give us. Amen" said G.NA.

 

                "Let's Eat!!" said Ailee.

 

                "Eat well!" said Ye Eun.