Chapter 2

After A Long Time

 While everyone's eating the phone rang, Nana grab the phone and answered. "Hello, who is this?" said Nana.

 

               "It's Gyuri." answered Gyuri.

 

               "Yes? Do you need anything?" offered Nana.

 

               "I will explain your activities starting tomorrow get a pen and mark down your calendar." commanded Gyuri.

 

               "Ok, I got it." said Nana.

 

                "Listen carefully, next week you guys will go to JYG building, and meet the trainer at 8 in the morning you guys will go there every 2 days to be physically active. On the week after that, you will meet the producer to talk about your debut song at 10 am so be prepared, I will go with you after that to the president's office and he will assign who is in charge of leading, singing etc. after 20 days you guys will be recording, understand?" explained Gyuri. (Gyuri is the girls' manager)

 

               "Yup! Understood." said Nana.

 

               "Bye, continue eating your breakfast." replied Gyuri.

 

               They finished eating after they cleaned up, and relax. Ailee was thinking about something. "Hey, we're going to be busy next week right?" asked Ailee.

 

               "Yes, we are going to be busy for sure." replied Nana.

 

               "Do you guys want to go to the amusement park?" offered Ailee.

 

               "I have to take a quick shower first." answered Nana.

 

               "Let's go everyone wash up and get dress quickly." said G.NA.

 

               "What do I wear?" asked Nana.

 

               "Comfortable clothes." answered Ye Eun.

 

               "I guess I'll wear sweatpants and a baggy shirt. Bring extra clothes too in case you get wet." said Nana.

 

               "It is always good to bring extra clothes." replied G.NA.

 

               After preparing, they all went to the bus stop and waited for the bus. Nana and Ye Eun are opposite when picking rides. The only ride they both like is Rapids. As for Ye Eun, she likes adult rides like roller coasters, and exciting rides. Nana likes simple kiddie rides because she has a fear of those since young. G.NA is quite unpredictable. She doesn't look like she's the type of person who doesn't like heights. She likes water rides the most! Ailee is quite a simple girl when she goes to amusement parks. She likes any ride! They went to the bump car, ferries wheel, hamster ball, rapids, and more rides. As time goes by it gets darker. They had so much fun.

 

               "Unnie, should we take pictures?" asked Ye Eun.

 

               "WAH! Let’s take a good picture!" answered Nana.

 

               "Yeah we should." replied G.NA.

 

 

               "Ailee unnie, come here! Let’s take pictures!" said Ye Eun.

 

                After they took a lot of pictures, went on fun rides they went home really tired. They all washed and wore their pyjamas. Nana took out a drink and glass and brings it to the room. She gave everyone a glass of milk.

 

               "Unnies, drink milk before you sleep. It is good for your bone and it gives you energy." said Nana.

 

                All the unnies thanked her. It was quarter to 12 they need to get some good sleep. Nana took the glasses out and washed it for them. After, she went to pray and sleep tightly. Everyone woke up late but not Ailee she always wake up early like a rooster in the morning! She is really nice. Ailee prepared breakfast for everyone. When she was about to finish cutting fruits Ye Eun woke up and washed up. Ye Eun helped Ailee to set up the table. Nana woke up and looked at her phone as she always does right in the morning when she wakes up. Nana knew it was late so she went to wake up G.NA.

 

               "Unnie! Wake up! We need to make the breakfast. Its 10:40.” said Nana.

 

               "Really? Go wash up and I'll take care of things." answered G.NA.

 

               As they both went out of the room. They saw Ye Eun and Ailee setting up the table. "What time did you guys woke up?" asked G.NA as Nana went to go wash up.

 

               "I woke up about quarter to 10 and Ye Eun just woke up about 5 minutes ago..." answered Ailee.

 

               “Oh, I see well sorry if we woke up late." apologized G.NA.

 

               "It's ok. You're the one who always prepare the breakfast for us." said Ailee.

 

               "This looks yummy. Nana hurry up, the breakfast is done." said happily by G.NA.

 

               "Ok! I'm almost done. You guys go ahead and eat." replied Nana.

 

               "I'll wait for you." answered Ye Eun.

 

               Nana came to the kitchen and saw the delicious food Ailee made.

 

               "Thank you unnies." said Nana with a bright smile.

 

               The unnies said you’re welcome to Nana. They all ate happily as a topic from the past came up.

 

               "G.NA unnie, you were paired with Doojoon before right?" inquired Ailee.

 

               "What do you mean?" asked G.NA.

 

               "The valentines event, before Minhyun debuted?" explained Ailee.

 

                "Oh, That! Yeah, I did get paired up with Doojoon." answered G.NA.

 

               "I was with Taecyeon." said Ye Eun.

 

                Before she finished her sentence, Nana interrupted. She coughed and muttered, "I'm done eating. I'll be out walking to the park." Without telling anyone she'd escape from that topic.

 

               "That's weird, she never did that before." said G.NA as the girls were left in confusion.

 

               "True and let's clean up." said Ye Eun.

 

               "Just put them all there and I'll take care of things." said G.NA.