Day By Day (ft. Gongchan)

✡ Ⓢimply-Ⓓream Ⓢongfics [Request Available Soon] ✡

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRN3bv9nB5U


 

When I open my eyes there’s sweet sunshine

With the fresh aroma of fruits all around
With a full cup of mocha latte, I sit on this small terrace
And when I think of you

I start to smile unknowingly
It feels like only good things are going to happen
My day’s excitement that no one else can bother
I can feel it

We haven’t asked each other if this is possible
If we can love like this
But, but who cares, like magic
I can’t hide this feeling like I’m about to fly

Oh, day by day, day by day, my heart
I’ll fill it with love, like your heart too
Like a soft cream, let’s look upon each other
Please think only of the good things

Even if at times, some things
May hurt my heart
If I just think of those wonderful memories of you
I can be happy

With a dark square pencil
Are you writing my name?
Your burning eyes that seem like it’ll melt me
Comes to my mind

We haven’t asked each other if this is possible
If we can love like this
But, but who cares, like magic
I can’t hide this feeling like I’m about to fly

Oh, day by day, day by day, my heart
I’ll fill it with love, like your heart too
Like a soft cream, let’s look upon each other
Please think only of the good things

Oh, day by day, day by day, my heart
I’ll fill it with love, like your heart too
Like a soft cream, let’s look upon each other
Please think only of the good things

Source: LYBIO.net


 

You were up before the alarm could go off. Your eyes were met with the sweetest sunshine, making you squint and shield your eyes with a hand. As your sight adjusted, you noted the welcoming scent of fresh fruits surrounding you. 

It was one of those days, you decided with a grin, stretching. You knew it was going to be a good day. 

Leaping off the bed, you did a few twirls to your closet and grabbed your uniform. You hummed a romantic tune as you slipped on your garments. The sunlight illuminated every surface, making your room surreal. After finishing your morning routine, you waltzed downstairs and into the pristine kitchen, where your umma was making a lovely fruit salad.

"Morning, sweet umma~!" You sang, wrapping your arms around her warm waist.

She smiled at you and sprinkled strawberry slices into the full bowl, "Morning dear. You seem bright today."

You nodded and whisked the bowl out of her hands, pouncing to the terrace, "I'm eating outside today!"

Settling yourself into a cushiony chair, you started munching a slice of apple happily. Your mother brought you a cup of mocha latte and smiled at you before bustling back into the kitchen. As you devoured sugary strawberries, you smiled at the dazzling sky and unconsciously thought of him.

Your insides went gooey as a foolish smile appeared on your face. Why did he always do this to you?! You felt giddy and excited, like a small child being brought to the zoo. The day felt full of hope and joy and utter salvation!

"Oh God," You pulled a face. "Since when did I get so horribly mushy?"

Of course, no one answered you apart from yourself. Ever since you met him, your mind seemed to tease.

"Shut up!" You giggled to yourself, quickly eating a piece of orange.

Gawd. You were even talking to yourself now.

Gulping down your mocha, you leapt up, slipped on your blazer and grabbed your bag. Eating one more piece of watermelon, you skidded into the kitchen and gave your surprised mum a kiss.

"Goooddddbyyyyee, umma!" You yelled over your shoulder. "I'm going to schoooolll!"

Your mother watched as your pulled your hands behind your back and made an aeroplane pose. You zoomed out the door noisily, making flying noises.

She shook her head slowly, "This kid."

 

◕‿-

 

On your way to school, you saw some people gathered around an injured cyclist who had been hit by a car. Your happy world plummeted slightly. You remembered your father had died during a car accident. You were eight years old then. You and your mother had gone through a rocky path ever since he'd gone, but you two finally found solace during the last couple of years. There was definitely an aching hole in your heart, but it was healing. 

Dejected, you continued on your way to school, passing a stationery shop. Unconsciously, you started thinking of him again. You remembered the time he had borrowed your favourite mechanical pencil and never returned it. You reminded him a week later and he reached into his bag, only to find that the pencil had broken into three pieces from pressure. You were terribly upset, but then the next day, you found a whole new set of the cutest mechanical pencils on your desk tied with bright pink ribbons.

The memory brought a bright smile to your face. 

"That's right!" You cried out loud, causing some people to stare at you in alarm. You pumped your arm in a 'hwaiting' motion. "Just think of the good things! Good memories day by day!"

And ever since you met him, you'd been thinking of the good things in life more than the bad.

 

 ◕‿-

 

You arrived at school early.

Way too early.

"I'm twenty minutes early!" You grumbled to yourself, not that you were complaining. "TWENTY! What am I to do?"

You took the school stairs two at a time and skipped down the corridor to your home room.

You expected no one to be there, so you started singing a song. Loudly.

Opening the door with a whoosh, you stopped short when you saw him sitting in his usal spot, soft blue earbuds resting in his ears.

He didn't seem to hear you, to your immense relief. You were probably singing out of tune anyway.

You dropped your bag onto the seat next to him and sat in the chair in front of the black haired boy.

"Good morning, Gongchan!" You greeted, hoping your voice was confident.

After a few seconds, he noticed your presence and removed his earbuds. He smiled his amazing smile at you, "Good morning."

You were stoned. His damn smile made you go all jelly.

"Are you okay?" 

He rested his chin on his palm and used his other hand to flick your forehead.

"H-huh?"

You shook your head rapidly and changed position, causing your ankle to hit the side of the table with incredible force.

"Yeeeeo-" You bit your lip to hold in your blood curdling scream of pain. 

Gongchan looked at you and laughed, "You look like you're in constipation."

He had beautiful laughter. You smiled - more like grimaced - in supressed pain and rubbed your ankle feverishly. You looked at him and became mesmerized again. Your eyes glazed as he waved your hand in front of your face.

"Are you playing a silent game?" His brows furrowed cutely. "Then I'll play too."

You were't listening.

He pulled out a notebook and wrote in neat letters:

 you, do you want to get ice cream with me after school?

◕‿◕

You blinked, "Really?"

He poked your forehead and gave another smile, "Pabo. Yes, really."

A wide grin spread across your face like butter.

Seriously, what was wrong with you?! You were getting excited over ice cream?!

You felt like your face was going to break.

"I'd love to."


 

WORST THING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN. 

SERIOUSLY. T--T

Oh well, next we have the talented Ano!!!

*applause*

Please subscribe and comment <3