Somewhat Fiction

✡ Ⓢimply-Ⓓream Ⓢongfics [Request Available Soon] ✡

It's based on Fiction by B2st~ :D

The song~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzWT8mRoR0&feature=related

*This is more like a short drabble than a songfic but i wroteI wrote in class...*


Junhyung’s POV (i guess xD)

The sun ran away from the angry clouds, which were threatening to attack at any moment. Grey darkness blemished the clear blue sky, polluting it mercilessly. Hidden in my room, the prison I had created, I opened the sleeping book.

 Every page I turned was like a needle piercing into my skin, drawing blood each time. The fragile paper threatened to rip under my touch. It was as though I was destroying it, page by page, bit by bit. But as I looked at the pages I saw the words I had written, the pictures I had taken. The picture of us seemed to be taunting me, laughing at my pain. She was gone now, she had left me forever.

 My left hand throbbed in pain. My nails had pierced deep into my skin, drawing crimson blood. One drop, two drops, it slowly ran across my palm. I gave it no attention, ignoring it like a fly. Tears welled up in my eyes. Droplets slid down my face. I could taste it. The salty substance danced along my lips. I closed my eyes, indifferent to the snake-like tears caressing my pale face. What did I care? All that I had lived for was gone, my pleasant dream had ended. I was alone once more.

 A gust of wind blew along my wet face, mingling with the damp air of the room. I should’ve felt a cool sensation embrace my skin, but I felt nothing. Nor could I see, smell, taste or even hear anything, it was as though my senses had become numb from all the pain I was experiencing.

I began to open my laptop and began to type.

“I will rewrite it again, our story will not end”


Yoho~ simply_u here

Hope you liked it and anticipate the next instalment of Simply-Dream songfics~~ (It should be Patty's turn next) :D

So bye-yum~ :3

oh and comments and subscribe?