Chapter 17.

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17.

 

It was the first week of November, which thats mean they only have one month left for the first showcase. But it wasn’t the first thing that bothering most of students for now. Today is the dance test day, which makes most of acting major and vocal major feel so nervous. The students were standing in front of a ballroom, they will go inside in thirty minutes and prepare the test.

At the same time at the park, Kai and Krystal just arrived. As soon as Krystal got off from the motorcycle, Kai took off the helmet and got off as well. The girl seemed nervous, it was obvious from the way she looked at Kai, even the way she let out a breathe.

Kai raised an eyebrow as he saw Krystal bit her lips, “You will do well, don’t worry.” He assured. They started to walk inside the building. “Still, i feel so nervous. What if i make mistake on the stage?”

“You’re not that stupid, trust me.” Kai smiled to her, who’s nodding and walking with uncomfortable step. He looked down and found out she wears skirt, something that she shouldn’t do in nearly winter. “Feeling cold?”

Krystal frowned, “Eh?” she looked down to her bare legs, and nodded slowly. “Uhm, yeah.”

“Don’t wear skirt next time, you will catch cold, especially with a short skirt like that, duh.”

The girl wasn’t in the mood to have fight with Kai so she just nodded again and replied in low voice, “Arraseo.”

 

 

Meanwhile, Sehun and Sulli already stood in front of the ballroom with the others, silently playing with their hands and legs. Their eyes keep glancing each other, their hands can’t stop teasing to each others. Both of them seemed forget they were in the crowded, it looked like there are only them there. The world seemed only for the lovebirds, no one there except them.

Sulli laughed as Sehun moved his hands in funny way. She tried to hold it, but it failed, made some people around them pay attention to her. “Should I do it on stage?” she asked in chuckle.

“Good idea! You can do that and give them a fun performance, not a serious one,” Sehun moved his hand again up and down along with his body. “But i bet they will give you zero points.”

“That’s it! They don’t know how to have fun!” she whispered, made the boys chuckled.

“God, Sulli, you’re such a naughty kid.”

She could only laugh hearing him whispered back. They finally stopped their laugh when both of them notice two persons not far from them. It was Kai, and Krystal stood in silent beside him. Sulli changed her face, looking at Krystal this close after weeks passed actually made her missed krystal even more.

Krystal rubbed her neck in nervous as Kai said something to her, she was about to replied him when she tilted her head towards Sehun and Sulli’s place. And then, her eyes met Sulli’s eyes. Both of them looked into each other’s eyes in silent.

“Where are you—” Kai cut his words as he found Sulli and Sehun stood not far from him. He looked at Sehun first—with an unreadable look—then moved to Sulli who break the ice between her and Krystal with smile.

“Let’s come to them,” Kai could hear her talk to Sehun, and then they walked closer—Sulli was the one who walk and dragged Sehun along with her—to Kai and Krystal. She smiled in awkward to both of them. “Hi, long time no see guys.”

Kai was the one who replied her, trying to help Krystal from the awkwardness, “Hey Ssul, Sehun,” he smiled as well.

“It’s been awhile since the four of us talk to each others,” Sulli stated, “I’d like to have a precious moment with both of you.”

“Really? I thought you still mad at me,” Krystal replied. “She’s not,” said Sehun with a playful smile to Sulli, “She just don’t know to start over with you.”

“Thank you, OhSe, you’re helping me so much.”

“My very pleasure, princess.”

Kai looked at them in disgust, “Ew. Go get a room you both.”

Sehun finally let out a chuckle, “Sure thing, I don’t mind to be in the locked room with her.” Sulli, being annoyed than she usually is finally turned her back and glared at him, “Yah shut up! I’m trying to make up things with them and you ruin it!”

“I’m trying to help, okay? can’t you feel the awkwardness around us?”

“I almost break it with my words and you—”

“Break it first. You’re welcome, Jinri.” Sehun replied with a grin, making the tall girl could only sighed. She turned her back again and looked into Krystal’s eyes. “Let’s go out after the test, shall we?”

Krystal glanced at Kai, who’s look definitely okay with the presence of Sehun and Sulli around them. Kai raised an eyebrow as they exchanging look, and finally nodded. “Well, sounds good. Where are we going?” she finally replied with excitement.

“My house? I’m going to be alone at home tonight so let’s have a small party!” Suli exclaimed.

“Party? You will probably sleep at nine pm, hm.”

“I won’t!” Sulli glared at Sehun. “Actually i still have the birthday cake we bought for you, Krys. So let’s we celebrate a late birthday party for you,” she giggled.

Kai chuckled, “Really? You bought a cake for her?”

“Yes! But too bad she didn’t come on her birthday.” Hearing that made Krystal almost laughed, “Yeah, you should blame Kai for kidnapping me that day.”

Sulli blinked her eyes, “He is what?”

Before anyone could reply, they heard a teacher opened the door of ballroom and shouted. “Everyone please attention! We’re going to coming inside and please prepare yourself.”

“Ugh, seriously why should they come when i’m having fun?” Sulli nagged. Beside her, Sehun only smiled to her and assured her that everything will be okay. He knew, Sulli was pretty nervous.

Mr. Jung came out and shouted, “So, everyone please listen to me! For those who’s coming from Dance Major to watch, move to my right side. And for Acting Major, and Vocal Major who will have the test please move to my left side, and make two queue.”

The students growled in annoyed. While Krystal sighed really hard and looked into Kai, “Can you just stay here? I guess i can’t stay calm when you’re not with me.”

The tanned guy laughed a bit, he patted her shoulder and smile widely. “I will be there to watch you. Remember, you have been practicing in a week and you did well. Trust yourself, you will do it much better on stage.”

Krystal pouted, “But,”

“No buts. I will meet you after the performance. Okay? Now, go! Sulli is waiting for you,” Kai pointed at Sulli who was already standing in the crowd. She looked nervous as well. Krystal finally nodded, “Okay then...”

“Good luck, Krystal Jung!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter