Chapter 16.

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16.

 

 

Kai get off from his motorcycle and put off his helmet. His face looked uneasy. Something bothering him, it was so obvious. He sighed while walking from park area. To be honest, he was planning to pick Krystal and went to college together. But he was disappointed. Her mom said she already left with her father, and she didn’t tell him.

Well. It wasn’t her fault, though. She is not always with Kai, and Kai is not always pick her up. Maybe she thought today he won’t come, so she left first without saying anything to Kai. Kai felt a bit disappointed to himself, he was going to give her surprise but ended up having bad mood when he arrived at college.

Kai turned to left, walking to his class when he saw Sehun had a conversation with a girl he waited for this morning, Krystal. He looked away, feeling uneasy even more. He decided to approach them. Just when he about to greeted them, he heard Sehun speak.

“Where did you go? I waited in front of your house until eight pm, but no one there.” His voice sounded so desperate. Sehun actually was waiting for Krystal in front of her house from four pm until night, but she didn’t come at all. Sehun was disappointed, so much. He thought he could met her and talk to her directly after a long time, with a permission from Sulli whose practicing all day long at college.

He just want to talk to her, the two of them.

“I went out to some places,” she simply replied.

Sehun sighed, “I was hoping you came to college last Friday, it was your birthday.”

“That’s why i didn’t come, i had my own plan.”

He looked disappointed, and when Kai came to her side, his face looked even more uneasy. “What is he doing here?” he heard Kai asked her, not directly to him.

“Sulli and him was preparing my birthday on last Friday, but i didn’t come to college. That’s why he ask me now.”

Kai turned his head to Sehun then giving him unreadable look, “She was going out with me.”

“You?” Sehun asked back.

Kai only gave him a nod as his reply.

Sehun looked like he was pissed off by the fact Krystal was always with Kai after that accident. He was going to shouted angirly to his own best friend, but then he remember that everything happened now because his own attitude in the past. He was the one who made mistake, and he should fix it now with Sulli.

He looked back at Krystal—who had been giving Kai a glare—and sighed. Sehun was holding a paper bag and finally, he gave it to Krystal. “Take it, i bought it a day before your birthday.”

Krystal took it with confused look, “Did Sulli bought this too?”

“No,” Sehun paused for a while, “I bought this only for you, in case you still want this.”

She look surprised. She was going to reply him when Sehun walked away.

“I’m leaving. See you around.”

“What is that?” Kai asked when both of them walked in to the vocal class. There was no one inside the room, except them.

“I don’t know.” Krystal took a chair and sat down. Her hand never left the paper bag, she still hold it tight and wait the best moment to open it. “Open it, then,” Kai said.

He sat down beside her. His face still looked uneasy, but it looked softer than before. Watching Krystal in silent was his new favorite thing, and he just realized it. He was waiting for her to open the paper bag, while the long-haired girl was felt confused. Should she open it now, or no?

“Why? Don’t you want to check his present for you?”

“It’s not like that,” Krystal complained.

“Then open it, i’m curious too.”

His persuade was effected so much to her. Krystal nodded obediently; open the paper bag slowly. He was waiting, feeling a bit curious what did he brought for Krystal. Kai secretly wished it’s not something big, nor something she will like. The more he got closer to her, the more he became too posessive.

“I came to your house before coming here,” he started. Krystal moved her eyes a bit, she looked surprised, “What are you doing?”.

“I was going to pick you up, but i found out you already left with your father.”

She pouted and gave him an apologize look, “I’m sorry. I really don’t know you’ll come this morning.”

“It’s okay,” he lied. Krystal smiled as she unwrapped the gift, “Mianhae, my parents wants to say sorry for leaving me in my birthday so... let’s just say they’re treating me nicely since yesterday.”

He smiled back, “You must be happy.”  She only nodded, her head turned back to the present. her hands stopped moving once she figured out the present Sehun brought to her. She stayed silent, and frozen. Kai glanced at her then to the present.

“What is that?” She didn’t reply.

“Krys,”

She smiled, no, she grinned so widely. Her happiness was so obvious after figured out the gift he gave to her. Eyes full of sparkles, she hardly control it. Then, she took out the gift with full of happiness. A medium sized Astro boy doll, her favorite.

**

 

Sulli couldn’t hide her happiness for the past weeks. She is happy, she feeling great everyday. The fact that Sehun really really try to fix everything between them always success making her smile. He always picked her up at home, and go to college together. He always accompany her, whenever her go—except toilet, of course—something that Kai didn’t do. No, she didn’t mean to compare both of the boys. She just stating the fact.

She was the type of a girl who always forget eat her dinner because she deadly tired. She was the type of a girl who always skipped the breakfast, because once she arrived the college she will be busy with her drama stuffs. And it was so often of her forget drink plain water, because of the schedule. She was a clumsy girl, and Sehun really understand it. Since he came to her life and get closer to her, he always reminds her to eat dinner, he always dragged her to breakfast together at cafetaria.

He was giving effect to her that much.

She wanted to believe that finally he fall in love with her. She wanted to believe that finally he feel the same she felt towards him since years ago. She wanted to believe, so much, that he adores her as much as she adores him.

But no matter how hard she tried to believe, there is always an insecure feelings that kill her inside. She was scared; she thought one day Sehun will realize that he didn’t belongs to her. She was terribly scared that maybe, just maybe, he will leave her with more broken heart.

And it was getting serious today, when Seulgi stated something she always deny, “It’s weird to see you and Sehun become closer day by day, and Kai with Krystal. Sometimes i thought you break up with Kai and then—”

“We never date, Seul.” Her words stops Seulgi.

“Okay, okay, i know you guys didn’t. But, you and Kai looked so close back then, so did HunKrys.”

She frowned, “What is HunKrys?”

Seulgi raised her shoulders. She got up and took her bag, “That’s what people called Sehun and Krystal. I gotta go, see you next morning!”

Sulli stayed silent with shock. She didn’t expect people around has sucha nickname for Sehun and Krystal. Of course, he was so close to Krystal back then but does people really think that both of them are in relationship? Sulli shook her head, trying to push away her negatives thoughts.

She decided to walk out of the room and eat her lunch, she needs energy before starting the pratice. The moment her foot steps outside, she heard a greet from the familar voice.

“Oh, Jin!” she looked up, saw the tall figure called Sehun walked closer towards her. “I was going to pick you from the class, missy.” Sulli chuckled, “Hi.”

“Let’s go to the cafetaria, shall we?”

Sulli only nodded in agree, walk beside Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter