Chapter 2

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jackson has dragged Bambam away from the cafeteria, and Bambam can’t really do anything since Jackson is so strong and he didn’t want to hurt his fingers or his wrist. They arrived at the school yard where suddenly Jackson laugh out loud. Make everyone there looking at him half curious half annoyed.

Bambam finally can look at all the people there, who sat on the table. There’s Yugyeom who sat beside some black haired boy he didn’t know, and there’s Jinyoung, who helped him cleaned his dorm yesterday, leaning on a silver-haired boy that he know is Im Jaebum, because that boy gave welcomed speech this morning as student council president.

“What happened that made you laugh like that?” Jinyoung finally asked after Jackson stop laughing.

“Well, I’m looking for Bambam at the cafeteria, and guess what i’ve found?” Jackson said, a playful smirk appeared on his face.

But before anyone can say anything, Jackson let his grip on Bambam’s wrist and walked over and sit between Yugyeom and the black-haired boy. Bambam knew immediately that there’s something between Jackson and this black haired boy. And he will find out later.

“What you found?” Jinyoung asked again, because Jaebum and this black-haired boy not interested at all.

“Mark making out with Paul!” Jackson said followed with his signature hyena’s laugh.

“And you know what’s funny? Bambam saw that first and you guys have to look at his face, so red like a tomato.” He said again while still laughing and Bambam can’t help but to bury his face on his own hand.

“Oh, so you’re Bambam?” a black haired boy asked him, and he just nodded. “I’m Youngjae.” he said again, offering his right hand for a handshake which Bambam took it happily.

“And I’m Jaebum but you already know that right?” Jaebum said, and Bambam just nod with a smile.

“What? You guys didn’t even laugh at my story?” Jackson said after realizing that no one laugh because of his story, and now Jaebum and Youngjae’s turn to laugh.

“Your story is not funny hyung.” Bambam said and now Jinyoung’s turn to laugh.

“So Mark just got back with Paul?” Jinyoung asked, and Jackson just nodded. “That’s good then. Since Mark love him so much.”

“Yes, beside their relationship almost a year now right?” Jaebum add and Jackson only nodded again.

Bambam can’t help but let his thoughts wandering to the the red-haired boy he met last night. So he is Mark. And he already have a boyfriend for a year. And Mark love his boyfriend so much.

Bambam quickly snapped out from is thoughts. He need to erase his little crush quickly because it’s already impossible for him to even lay a finger on Mark.

“Oh and Bam, I can’t take you on School tour today like i promise. JB forced us to attend a meeting.” Jackson said faking a pout.

“I already told you that it’s no need, so it’s fine.” Bambam said with a cheeky smile.

“Well, but i want to..” Jackson said whining that made him Jaebum, Jinyoung and Youngjae looked at him with a weird gaze.

“Just go to your meeting, I’ll prepare for audition too today.” Bambam said, laughing a little with Jackson childishness.

“Audition?” Youngjae asked. “Audition for what?”

“Yes, I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter