Chapter 11

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A knocked on the door could be heard, made Bambam woke up while rubbing his eyes. He didn't know who will knock on his door this early, and it's Sunday.

He opened the door just to saw Brian standing there with a big smile and a bucket of flowers on his hand. "Good morning!" He said excitedly.

The younger just stand there, trying to process all the thing that happened.

"Why you look so surprised?" Brian laughed at the blonde boy who still widen his eyes in shock.

"Why are you here?" Asked Bambam.

"Is it so weird if the first person i want to meet after spent my whole week at that hell training is my boyfriend?" Brian tilted his head and smirked. "Oh my god, don't say you forgot that I'm your boyfriend now?"

Bambam laughed. "I'm not. I think I'm still sleepy. Come on in then." He said and step aside so the older can go inside the apartment.

"You got a nice place." Brian said, scanning the whole living room.

Bambam smiled and let Brian sat on the couch. "Do you want coffee? Or orange juice?" He asked.

"Orange juice please." The older said.

"Ok wait here." Bambam said before he went to the kitchen and took two glasses, poured orange juice on both, and brought it back to the living room.

"Here." He gave one glass to his boyfriend and took one himself.

"Oh, here for you." Brian gave Bambam the bucket of flowers he brought, "I don't know what kind of flowers you like the most. But I think this suited you the most."

Bambam took it, a sunflowers.

"Thank you." Bambam smiled and smelled the flowers. "I do like sunflowers."

Sunflowers, there's a sunflowers field near his home in Thailand. He always played there when he was a child, with Mark.

Mark again, seemed like Mark couldn't get away from his thoughts. Everyday when he was trying to sleep, Mark would popped up from nowhere and messing up with his mind.

He hated it. He hated the fact that he still thinking about Mark even after Mark ditched him. Asked him to stay far away from him.

Even when they met at school, Mark always found a way to avoided being in the same room as him. Mark always tried to avoided him.

Bambam realized, maybe it's because he was afraid. Maybe it's because Bambam kissed him suddenly, when Bambam still has Brian as boyfriend, when Bambam also knew that Mark has a boyfriend. Maybe Mark afraid of him.

Suddenly he felt sad. He was the one who messed up their relationship. He was the one who couldn't control himself and kissed Mark on the lips. He was the one who did that, and Mark did the right thing by avoiding him.

"What's wrong?" Brian said.

Bambam woke up from his train of thoughts and smiled to his boyfriend. His official boyfriend. "Nothing." He said.

"You seem like, you're thinking about something." Said his boyfriend, still curious.

Bambam actually feel guilty about it, to not giving his boyfriend a proper explanation about what happened. If he keep this to himself, something about him and Mark, Bambam thought it'll just hurt Brian. Because, there's no future for him and Mark, considering the way Mark treated him after that kiss.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking about the upcoming school festival." He lied. "I have to start practicing for my solo performance, so maybe we won't be able to hang out that much."

"Oh yeah you're right. But maybe i can come to your practice?" Brian asked and hope Bambam will agree with this.

"But it'll be so boring. Are you sure sitting there watching me practice violin won't make ypu bored?" Bambam smiled a little.

"Is it that bad?" He laughed and Bambam pouted cutely.

"I love music. So, it's not that bad for me, to watch someone plays music. But for a sportman like you, maybe it'll be a little boring." Bambam smiled, lowed his head and fiddling with his hands.

"No, it won't make me bored, don't worry." Brian ruffled the younger's hair. Bambam looked at him and they smiled to each other again.

*

Yugyeom was on the field, dribbling the ball and tried to shoot it to the ring even though he failed.

"Your arms too tensed. You have to relaxed it a little bit." Mark said, approached him.

"I can't do the three point shoot as perfect as you." The younger gave the ball to Mark. "I'm not a three point shooter anyway. How's your ankle,hyung?" He asked.

"It's fine." Mark dribbled the ball and took it to the three point shooting range. He shoot the ball and it beautifully went inside the ring.

"You have to get well really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter