SHORT UPDATE

The Carnation

1 minute, 1 second is not enough
There’s so much I wanna do with you
Just follow me
Don’t worry about tomorrow, I’ll take care of that


 

 

Both of them stood by the bus stop. Ken was busy rummaging through his turtle bag.

Leo silently stood there, rubbing his red nose under the cold temperature.  Clearly, the beanie is not working to his comfort.  He folded his arm across his chest, his sharp gaze were on ken the whole time.

On the other hand Ken was getting nervous as he did not found all the notes he prepared for the date. More importantly the map was there.

“ Aish,  do the paper have legs “ Ken furrowed his eyebrow and slightly pouted.

Leo caught his action and found its cute. Without he realized, his lip curled into a tiny smile.

“ Found it !!!” Ken proudly announced it and held the tiny scruffy paper up ,earning both of them a weird look from the others .

Ken ignored it and turned to beam at leo,hoping for a compliment.

Leo being typical about it,coldly turn his back and walked past Ken.

“Now that you found it,can we hurried up “

Ken expected it. His gaze fell down upon the hand written map on the scruffy paper reminded him the fact that he was on a date with his beloved Leo hyung. He was grinning from ear to ear,feeling too  happy about it.

“Hyung!turn left! “

Ken quickly ran to match Leo’s fast walking and the next second they were walking side by side.


“Yayy we have arrived!!!!"

Ken squealed happily while stretching  his arm happily.

He did felt tired after almost an hour walking to the destination . They almost got lost but finally arrived thanks to Leo’s sense of direction .

 That made Leo earn more point in his attraction scale and ken found himself falling deeper to the manly knight standing beside him.

“Oh “

Ken’s eyes widened at leo ‘s  cute voice .He  never heard that type of voice coming out from Leo.

It was always Leo’s stern voice that he heard .

 

“I know this place “ Leo  raised his voice.

To Ken’s eyes, Leo looked like a 5 years old kid who found his candy back.L

 

“You have been here before ,hyung ? “

Leo  unexpectedly switched to his silent mode and ignored Ken’s question.

 Instead, Leo  rubbed his gloved hand together. “Its cold “

*Whats with this hyung,suddenly changing mode… *

It was as if a bulb lighted up in Ken’s head. An idea to tricked his hyung crossed his mind.

“Hyung “

Ken called out to him. Leo just looked at him, exchanging a what-the-hell-look  with Ken. Wow the gaze Leo gave him was electrifying, sending delicious tingle to his spine.

Ken pouted his full lips and switched to his ahjumma mode and said

 “Coo~oolllld~ “

Leo blinked at him looking horrified,and took a step back from Ken .

It was so hard  for leo to restrain himself from smacking ken right at that moment .

*THIS BOY IS DEFINITELY LIKE HAKYEON,BOTHOF THEMARE WEIRDO

“wae hyung,you just act cute like this just now. Ireokke,CCoo~~llld “ Ken was having fun,teasing Leo who looks like a lion who gonna pound on its prey anytime soon

*act cute!thats it ,this boy..* Leo's inner thought speaking devilishly.

Leo charged toward ken and chased after him.


 

 

Both of them sat on the bench regaining their energy after all those chasing. Ken was panting so hard while it was nothingfor leo since he was always active as a soccer player long ago. 

As they sat,ken’s knee touched leo’s knee and he jerked back,as if he had been struck by extremely high voltage

It was unpleasant how this boy affected him so much

 

“Hyung you okay? “ken asked looking concern

 

“Did I ..”

“no im fine “Leo interrupted him with his stern voice. He cleared his throat. Leo felt a hot flush on his cheek.He could even hear the loud pounding of his heart in his chest . He inhaled sharply and thought

*Whats happening to me ..

His hand clenching to the hem of his shirt.

 

Feeling dumbfounded about it,he quickly got up . without saying anything,he left ken

“Hyung where are you going?!! “Ken was surprised to see Leo's sudden reaction.

*Did he just left me?* Ken could not believe it.

A wave of disappointment washed over him. His heart sank as the date was ruined. His shoulder slumped . His eyes began tearing up for no reason.


“Here “ 

*that voice.. *

Ken did not have to look up to know who it was. He lifted his head. His eyes met with Leo who was holding a water bottle for Ken.

“Hyung!!! I knew you would not left me!!!!!!"

It was worth praising for,how Ken could he smiled broadly with delight when he almost broke down with tears ago .

Leo looked away,avoiding ken’s-cat-like-eyes who was beaming at him.

“Take this ,you looked tired “ Leo offered his water bottle to ken

“For me?"Ken blinked in confusion  at him

*Leohyung is such a warm person...its just he does not show it to anyone.why did he always show everyone his cold attitude..*

This thought kept lingering in his mind.

Ken reverted his gaze to the water bottle which was held by Leo.

*leo hyung drank this and he offerd to me..then I will drink it,meaning we shared the the watwer.which also mean indirect kiss..ommoooo I thought this kind of thing happen in drama only * he was literally squealing.

Ken pretended to be calm even when he almost scream of joy

 

“I have no choice to take it since you insisted…” Ken faked a serious face,but failed when it was obvious he was grinning.

Leo rolled his eyes but handed him the water bottle anyway.

*weirdo


IM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMATICAL ERRORS AND PLEASE COMMENT.HAVE A NICE DAY and the cold thingy did happen in reality.i had provide the link for it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D68S80IbAx4