Classes Are Stupid

Something Stupid
Please log in to read the full chapter

He wasn't really the type to complain, but that still didn't mean he was happy with his school schedule. Yukwon was only taking three courses; he wanted to relax a bit before worrying about his last year of college and the thesis paper he would have to write along with it. Even so, the classes he was signed up for weren't exactly what he preferred to be taking at the moment.

He had a physical education course first. Starting his day with physical activity, especially when he had no friends in the class with him, was absolutely terrible. Gym was boring enough as is. Having no one to talk to just made it that much worse. He had noticed earlier that some of the guys from Jaehyo's gang were in the class as well, but he was pretty sure he didn't want to rely on them as friends, much less even acquaintances.

However, that turned out to be a choice that wouldn't be up to him.


 

He had just exited the locker room when he noticed Taeil and P.O walking toward him. The pair definitely looked odd together, but, then again, it seemed like everyone in that group was a little odd.


 

“Yukwon, right?” The shorter boy pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose.


 

He simply nodded, confused as to why the pair were even going out of their way to speak with him.


 

“You remember us from yesterday right?”Yukwon was a bit taken aback by the man's voice. It was much deeper than what you'd expect when looking at him. P.O grinned toward him. “It's great we have class together. Gym , but at least they don't expect from us. Just show up in uniform, follow the herd, and don't draw attention to yourself.”


 

“Like most aspects of college, to be honest.”


 

Yukwon laughed, relaxing a bit. “Yeah, you're right.”


 

A whistle was blown, signaling the aforementioned herd to start exercising in some way or another. The trio made their way toward a basketball court, albeit unenthusiastically. Yukwon and P.O tossed the ball back and forth, attempting shots at the hoop every now and then. Taeil stood to the side, observing the others moves, only participating when their professor looked their way.


 

P.O held the ball for a moment. “Yukwon, how come we've never met before? You seem like a pretty great guy.” P.O's grin managed to be even larger than it had before. “Unless Jaehyo was hiding you away for some reason?”


 

Yukwon let his attention fall to the floor, slowly dribbling the ball as he thought to himself. He didn't want to admit that he had avoided them because of the rumors he had heard of them, especially since they did seem pretty nice once you started a conversation with them. 'Excluding Kyung. that guy.'

He smiled to himself before bringing his attention back to the men in front of him. “I'm just not good at talking to people. Jaehyo knows that.”


 

“Yeah, Taeil and B-Bomb are pretty shy too. So, I guess-”


 

“I'm not shy.” He shot a harsh look toward the taller boy, causing Taeil to laugh. “I just don't talk much.”


 

P.O laughed again. “Alright, alright. If you say so. Either way, let's get along from here on out, okay?”


 

Yukwon nodded as he smiled toward the pair. They were odd, but they were kind enough. Like Jaehyo, he couldn't imagine what they actually did in the gang. He figured it didn't concern him much though. Besides, what they did in their spare time was the last thing he wanted to focus his thoughts on.


 


 

He sighed. He wished he had picked a different class to follow gym. Having an art course right afterward made

Please log in to read the full chapter