Heart beats fast

Stop The Marriage!

Gahee sighs almost every second she’s in school. She would be so out of it in class. It wasn’t like her to be so out of it. Usually she’ll be the loudest in the class. And because Gahee is too quiet today, the whole class seems to be out of it too.

“Gahee! Are you feeling okay?” Minhye asked her in a worried tone.

Once again, Gahee sighed deeply. “Minhye-ah, I gotta tell you something but promise not to freak out, okay?” Minhye nodded her head and wondered what could be such a big problem that caused her best friend to feel this way.

“I’m married.” Gahee said in one breath. Minhye’s eyes widened, “YOU’RE WHAT?!”

“And that’s not the worst thing yet. I’m married to Jackson Wang.” Gahee confessed.

Minhye took Gahee’s hands and jumped around, “OH MY GOD! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!”

Gahee slapped her best friend’s hand, “What are you saying! It’s Jackson! My mortal enemy!”

Minhye smiled and placed her hand on Gahee’s shoulders, “You know, you guys actually make quite a good couple.” Gahee rolled her eyes, “You’re no help at all.”

Minhye laughed, “So is that the reason why you’re out of it today?”

“No,” Gahee dragged her words, “You know, something weird happened to me yesterday. We rode a motorcycle home and I had to wrap my arms around his waist! But I felt weird! My heart was beating so fast!”

 

“I should let her figure that out on her own.” Minhye thought and smiled at Gahee who’s looking panicky while trying to explain her situation.

 

“Is it something serious?! Should I go see the doctor?!” Gahee asked Minhye.

“Maybe, you should wait and see if it happens again. If it happens again, come and look for me again.” Minhye smiled.

“But what if it’s some serious heart illness?!” Gahee panicked.

“No it’s not. C’mon let’s go back to class, Kim Gahee-sshi.” Minhye dragged Gahee back to class.

 

 

“JB hyung! Help me!” Yugyeom whined like a kid to his hyung, “I think I’m in love!”

The whole gang including a few outsiders turned to look at Yugyeom. “What?!”

“Hold up! Who’s the lucky girl?” Mark asked. It was the first time he actually paid attention attentively.

“Well…… she’s in the same class as me. Her name’s Sara.” Yugyeom blushed madly.

“How are you so sure that you’re in love with her?” Jackson asked. He was curious as to how his dongsaeng was so sure that he’s in love.

“When I see her, the day couldn’t get any better. She makes me smile whenever she smiles. The way she laughs is like a melody ringing in my ear. When I see her upset, I feel upset too.” Yugyeom smiled like a fool.

“Are you sure you’re not sick or anything?” Jackson looked at Yugyeom weirdly.

“No I’m not! I’m sure of it! When our hands touched each other, my heart skips. It beats faster and loud. It felt like as if it could jump out anytime! She’s the first person I think of when I wake up every morning and the last person I think of when I go to sleep.” Yugyeom described.

 

“That’s stupid. That’s why it’s best not to fall in love. It makes every human common sense disappears in a second.” Jackson thought in his mind.

 

 

“Class, please open to page 143 of the textbook.” Miss Lee, their history teacher, instructed.

Jackson lazily turned to the instructed page. He didn’t even bother listening to whatever Miss Lee was saying. He was too lazy and tired to study. All that was on his mind was Gahee, Gahee and Gahee.

He couldn’t help but replay what happened last night. She looked adorable in the helmet. He had wished he took a picture of it and make it his phone wallpaper. Jackson chucked and giggled whenever he thinks of Gahee.

His daydream session interrupted the whole class. Every student looked at Jackson weirdly like he was insane. He didn’t even realise that he was the center of attention in the class.

 

“Jackson! Get out of my class this instant!” Miss Lee screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

 

“Mr Park, this is the whole class’s assignment. I have collected everyone’s assignment.” Gahee placed the stack of books on Mr Park’s table.

“Thank you Gahee-sshi, you really helped me out a lot. You may go now.” Mr Park smiled. Gahee bowed to her teacher in respect and left the staff room.

Gahee let out a sigh of relief. If there were one thing she hates about school, it would be collecting every student’s assignment. It’s too troublesome and there is bound to have some student to not finish their assignment.

Gahee took the long way back to her class. She didn’t want to return to her class and listen to boring lessons. Gahee’s eyes squint as she someone familiar from across the hallway. She smirked and walked nearer to that person.

She squated down in front of Jackson who was punished, “Heh, so you got punished huh?” Gahee scoffed sarcastically.

 

Jackson rolled his eyes, “Go away. You’re the last person I want to see right now.” It’s practically your fault that got me punished Jackson thought in his mind.

 

“I’m kind enough to talk to you, incase you were bored or something.” Gahee said, “I bet your arms are quite tired now.” Gahee further and poked his arms that were already sore from the punishment.

Gahee puffed out her cheeks and stood up without saying a word. Gahee left Jackson and went back to her class.

 

“Finally she left. It’s so embarassing to be punished in front of her. Ughh” Jackson thought.

 

Just when Jackson thought Gahee left for good, Gahee came back. Jackson sighed and asked her why did she come back. Without saying anything, Gahee stuffed an open packet of bread in his mouth. “I thought you’d be hungry so I got it for you.”

“Th-thanks.” Jackson thanked her in a small voice. This is so embarassing to be pitied by her!! Jackson scolded himself for behaving like this in front of Gahee.

“I’ll pay you back for the bread!” Jackson said.

Gahee smiled warmly, “It’s okay! Just take it that I treat you! Well, I gotta go then. See you at home, Jackson!” Gahee ruffled his hair and skipped back to her class.

“Oh my god. She totally caught me off guard.” Jackson touched his hair and immediately blushed. Jackson’s heart, stop racing!