The start

Stop The Marriage!

“JACKSON WANG!!!”

"KIM GAHEE!!!"

There was a moment of silence followed after the shouting. Both of them stared wide-eyed at each other. No one spoke a word. Both of them glared at each other. A million of thoughts ran through their mind. It can’t possibly be….

“Kim Gahee’s my future wife?” thought Jackson.

“Jackson Wang aka the biggest douche in the world is my freaking husband-to-be?” thought Gahee in her mind.

After what seemed like a century, Jackson finally tried to say something. He cleared his throat, “Wait, let get this straight. Are you perhaps my…. Well… that…? My future-“ He scratched his nape awkwardly. His ears were turning red because of embarrassment. He can’t believe he’s asking that midget whether she’s his wife.

“You wish. I’m getting out of here. I am not gonna live here with you. Who knows what indecent things you might do-“

“Hey! What kind of person do you think I am?!” Jackson felt accused.

Gahee simply turned her head towards him with a are-you-serious look plastered on her face.

Jackson simply sighed. He rubbed his forehead, “Even if you manage to persuade your parents about this, I can’t. My mom is determined as heck to get through this marriage. And as a faithful son, I don’t want to disappoint my mom.”

“In other words, you want to marry me?” Gahee smirked. She put her hands on her waist and looked at Jackson with a suggestive smile.

Jackson turned red. “I didn’t mean that! I just-! What I meant was I don’t want to just say no right in my mom’s face. She’s gonna have a hard time dealing with it.”

“Heh. I’m in the same situation here. My mom will suspend my credit cards if this marriage fails.” Gahee stretched her hands and threw herself on the couch. “So, what are you planning to do?”

Jackson walked to the nearest couch and sat down, “I don’t know.”

Gahee rolled her eyes. “Nice answer smarty pants. I was thinking that maybe we could show our bad side to each other’s parents.”

Jackson lit up at her idea. “You mean, like our ugly side?”

Gahee nodded her head. “Oh but you can stay as you are. You’re already ugly as you are” Gahee stuck out her tongue.

“Why do you have to be so sassy?” Jackson asked, already used to her criticisms.

“Whatever. Are we going through this plan or what?”

“Yeah. Let’s just do it. I wouldn’t want to marry you and have small-sized kids.”

Gahee bit her lips to prevent her from punching Jackson in the face. “Me too, I don’t want to have giant sized kids.”

“And for the time being, let’s not tell anyone that we’re living with each other and the fact that we’re going to get married. I don’t want my reputation going down thanks to you.” Jackson spurted out. He went to one of the rooms and closed the door.

Gahee clenched her fist. That jerk is annoying the hell out of me!

 

 

“Jackson! Can we come by your house later on?” Bam Bam asked his hyung cheerfully.

“No you can’t. my mom kicked me out of the house and now I’m currecntly living with that-“ Jackson’s eyes widened. He almost spilled the beans!

“With who? You didn’t tell us you moved!” Yugyeom wailed like a child.

“So much for best friends!” JB sighed deeply.

Jackson’s eyes wandered somewhere else. He couldn’t possibly tell his friends that he’s living with his mortal enemy! They’ll probably think of something etic going on and then the drama comes in.

“I gotta get to class guys. Bye!” With that, Jackson quickly ran away before they could even ask further.

 

 

Gahee was about to go home but she was dragged by Minhye to her house. She wasn’t even allowed to speak and was quickly dragged to Minhye’s room. Inside, Gahee was told to change into several outfits.

“Minhye! What’s this?!” Gahee was tired from changing 5 outfits in a row. All the outfits given to her was the type of clothes she will never ever wear in her lifetime. The outfits were all black which gives off a seductive feeling. The outfits were also all above knee length which reveals Gahee’s porcelain legs.

Gahee was obviously bothered by this and she kept on pulling down the hem of her dress. “Really Minhye! What’s with all this?!”

Minhye eyed her up and down. Minhye is also dressed in the same kind of outfit as her. Except that hers is navy blue and strapless. “Great, I think this suits you the most. Ok, let’s go!”

“To where?!” Gahee asked for the umpteenth time.

Minhye gave her a sweet smile, “To Club 21.”

 

 

Jackson reached home after finally managaing to run away from the boys. Thank goodness he lost them. If they actually were ever to find out, it will be his death. It would definitely be embarassing.

“Finally home.” Jackson breathed out deeply. He dragged himself out of the couch and forced his feet to climb up the stairs to his bed. Just as he was about to take off his white beater to bathe, his phone rang endlessly.

“Hello?”

“Oh! It’s me, your mom! You know, dad and I want you and Gahee to come over! We’re having dinner together!”

“What?! Mom-“

“Don’t be late son!”

With that, the conversation ended. Now, he’s got another problem in his hands. How the hell will he call you when he doesn’t even has Gahee’s number?

“How great. That Kim Gahee is giving me more problems.” Jackson muttered under his breath.

Jackson tried calling Gahee’s best friend, Minhye. He knows Minhye’s number because he calls Minhye occassionally to ask her about assignments. He can’t really count on Mark who’s in his class since he’s always daydreaming.

“Hello?!”

“It’s me Jackson! Do you have Gahee’s number?”

“What for?! I can’t really hear you! Speak louder!”

“I need something from her!”

“She’s beside me! Gahee! Jackson’s calling for you!”

Great, this makes things easier.

“Hello?! What do you want, douche?!”

“Come back home! My parents want to see us!”

“What did you just say!? They want to see us?! I’m at a freaking club I can’t go over there like that!”

Club? “That’s perfect! Wait there! I’ll take a taxi there and we’ll go my house together. Just stay there!”

 

 

Within minutes, Jackson reached Club 21. He was searching for Gahee. Although he wasn’t that tall as his other friends, he knew that he should just search for a midget in the midst of the crowd.

Jackson saw a short figure and he quickly ran to that figure. Jackson stopped when he was about 30m away from Gahee. Gahee who was dressed in a short black dress was wrapping her arms around herself to fight the cold. Jackson’s eyes fell on her legs. Her white milky skinned legs got him swallowing his saliva. His mind went blank and he couldn’t move.

Gahee saw Jackson stopped in his tracks. Gahee stomped over to Jackson. Gahee slapped his arms to wake him up from his “session”. Jackson’s eyes blinked and his eyes landed on Gahee who was absolutely close to him.

“Let’s go. What are you waiting for!” Gahee grabbed his collar.

Once they flagged a cab, there was silence. Jackson couldn’t stop reminding himself of the way Gahee looked like just now.

“So what’s our plan?” Gahee asked out of the blue.

Jackson cleared his throat, “Well, first of all we should make you look more indecent looking.”

Jackson looked at Gahee’s in the eyes. Gahee, feeling heat crawling up her face, looked elsewhere and avoided his gaze on her. Jackson touched her hair that was curled by Minhye just now. He slowly brought her hair up to his lips. Just as Gahee thought that he was going to kiss her hair, he messed up her hair by roughly rubbing her hair.

“Ouch, ouch!” Gahee screamed. The cab driver was looking at them weirdly but didn’t really want to disturb them. Gahee slapped Jackson’s hands and he finally lets go.

Gahee panted heavily so as Jackson. “That hurts douchebag! You should’ve told me you’re messing my hair!”

“You wouldn’t allow me to. Now, you look much more….. better.” Jackson smirked.

They finally reached Jackson’s house. They stood in front of the huge house, waiting for the maids to open the gate. Jackson took a peek at Gahee who looked like a homeless woman.

“What?” Gahee asked.

“Nothing.” Jackson turned away. He suddenly remembered that she was rubbing herself to keep warm. Jackson took off his leather jacket and put it over Gahee’s shoulders.

“It’s my precious leather jacket. Wear it, you’re probably feeling cold.” Jackson coolly said, keeping his hands in his pockets.

“Thanks you’re being kind I see.” Gahee stuck her tongue out.

The gate finally opened and both of them let out a deep breath.

“Let’s make a mess in there.” Jackson said, facing Gahee. Gahee smiled and nodded her head.

 

---

I pretty much got the idea of the club from Marriage not Dating. (that drama is awesome as hell)