Appealing?

Stop The Marriage!

“Welcome home son and our lovely-“ Mrs Wang stopped in her words and eyed Gahee from bottom to top. She swallowed her saliva and continued, “daughter-in-law.”

Gahee bowed politely and gave small smile. Gahee noticed that her mother-in-law was taken aback to see what she was wearing. But that’s a good sign because their plan seems to be going well.

“Gahee-sshi?” Mrs Wang asked.

Gahee turned to look at her mother in-law, “Yes?”

“Do you want to change into something more comfortable? It looks really uncomfortable looking at what you’re wearing now……” Mrs Wang said.

The moment Gahee heard ‘changing into something more comfortable’, Gahee immediately nodded her head and followed Mrs Wang upstairs. Jackson couldn’t even stopped Gahee and sighed at her foolishness.

 

"How are we going to carry out the plan now…. Kim Gahee, wait till I get my hands on you!" Jackson thought to himself.

 

 

“Is it okay for you, my dear?” Mrs Wang asked her.

Gahee nodded her head. She felt relieved with what she’s wearing right now, a white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Although it looks shabby, it still felt better than than dress.

“Anyway, why were you wearing that kind of outfit?” Mrs Wang asked curiously.

“Well, I actually came from a club until Jackson called saying that you invited us for dinner.” Gahee bit her lips in embarassment.

“It’s okay. Girls sometimes just want to have fun right?” Mrs Wang winked at Gahee.

 

 

“How’s the food, Gahee? Is it to your taste?” Mr Wang asked in a fatherly tone at the dinner table.

Gahee was too busy stuffing down her food that she didn’t realise Mr Wang was talking to her. Gahee felt Jackson nudging her at her side. She didn’t pay attention to him and continued slurping down her soup. Gahee finally stopped when Jackson stepped on her feet underneath the table.

“Ouch! What was that for!” Gahee glared at Jackson. She felt eyes looking at her and immediately stopped whatever she was doing.

“It seems that the food is really delicious for you Gahee?” Mr Wang asked.

Gahee nodded her head vigorously. She gave a thumbs-up and smiled like a fool. “It’s the best!”

 

"She’s definitely not a woman. What kind of girl eats like that?" Jackson looked at her like she was some other creature.

 

 

“Well then, we’ll be going home then. It’s already late.” Jackson grabbed his jacket and headed to wards the door. Gahee followed him and took her club outfit with her too.

“Mrs Wang, I’ll wash the t-shirt and jeans and pass it to you soon. Thank you for borrowing it to me.” Gahee bowed.

“No it’s okay. Thank you for having dinner with us. It’s nice to see you two getting along right, dear?” Mrs Wang chuckled. Jackson and Gahee looked away and simply gave a small smile just to not let them worry.

“Oh son, you can use the motorcycle at the garage there.” Mr Wang said and waved at them to say goodbye for the night.

 

 

“Do you even know how to ride the bike? It seems to me, you don’t really know how to ride it.” Gahee commented sarcastically, folding her arms.

Jackson ignored her and threw her a helmet. Gahee rolled her eyes and guessed that she hit the target. She put on the helmet grudgingly because she couldn’t click the chinstrap together. Jackson saw how she was struggling to click it together and can’t help but criticise her.

“Such an easy thing to do but why can’t you do it? I guess that maybe it’s because your brain is a size of a pea.” Jackson scoffed.

Gahee punched him arms, “If you’re talking so much, just help me with it!”

Jackson raised his eyebrows, “Where’s your manners?”

Gahee rolled her eyes, “Please.”, and pleaded in a small voice.

“I think you missed out on some words.” Jackson said. He was having fun making fun of this midget.

Gahee let out an annoyed sigh, “Help me with it please, oh Prince Jackson.”

Jackson laughed and pulled her nearer to him. He lifted Gahee’s chin that made her looked directly at him. For a second, the both of them stared at each other without saying a word. Jackson let out a forced cough and quickly clicked the chinstrap on her helmet.

 

"Why did she look extremely adorable just now? I think it might be the food just now." Jackson thought.  

"That was so embarassing! Our faces were so near and I could almost feel his breath! " Gahee thought in her head. She was already red because of what happened.

 

“Y-yah midget, hold on tight. I don’t want to be suspected of murder.”

The moment she heard Jackson’s voice, Gahee turned red. She didn’t say anything but just clutched onto his clothes. Without any warning, Jackson grabbed hold of her hands and wrapped it around his waist tightly.

Gahee’s mind immediately went blank. She couldn’t think of anything. All that was on her mind was the fact that her arms are around Jackson’s waist. And the thought of it makes her heart race and she could feel the heat crawling up her face.

 

"What are you thinking Kim Gahee! This is Jackson Wang aka beanstalk!"  Gahee reminded herself like a mantra.

 

 

The both of them finally reached home. Both of them didn’t even talk to each other. The incident that happened is still fresh in their mind. Their usual bickering also didn’t even happen. When Jackson finally got the courage to start a conversation, Gahee already ran to her room and locked it.

“I only wanted to say good night.” Jackson whispered to himself and dragged his feet to his room.