Broken Love

Lovers' Pet

Luhan's POV 
I walked into Sehun's room to comfort him about Kyoko running away. 'Sehunnie, don't worry. Kyoko will be found soon.' I said and  pulled the covers of his bed off. Wait...he's not here. 'Sehun!?' I yelled. Then I saw his window wide open. He must've climbed out to look for Kyoko! The little rascal! 

I climbed out, while calling his name. No answer. It was about 3AM, so nobody was out and about. I walked for what seemed like hours, till I found a secluded shack in the alley. I crept in, and switched the light on. Hm, nobody's here. 'Mmm...' I heard some woman say. 'Hello?' I said loudly. I walked where I heard the sound. There I saw, Kyoko and Sehun kissing! My heart stopped. 

Sehun's POV 
I locked my arms around Kyoko's skinny waist and held her. I rested my head on her shoulder. Wait...who's watching us...? HYUNG? 'Hyung..?!' I yelped nervously. He waved hello. 
'Oh hi Luhan! Hehe sorry for the little...distraction. Sehun came to save me! What a knight in shining armor.' Kyoko said, while beaming. 
'Oh I see.' Luhan said, sounding down. 'Hyung...please...the mood just got to us. It didn't mean anything!' I explained. Then Kyoko looked hurt. AGH! I can't make either of these two happy! 'Uh...I mean it does mean something...just...' I whispered to Kyoko. I was at a loss of words. 'Listen, let's go get her back to our house. The boys will be happy you found her.' Luhan mumbled and began walking out. Ugh no! Everything was going perfect! I helped Kyoko to her feet, and followed Luhan back home. 
'Oh my dear goodness gracious meeeeeeee!!' Baekhyun screeched as he hugged Kyoko tightly and kissed her cheeks. 'Hey Bacon!' She teased and stuck her tongue out. I explained how Sangki kidnapped her and everyone's jaws dropped. 'Who would've thought such a jerk would even try his chances with Kyoko! Even Sehun has a better chance!' Lay said, as he laughed. 'Yea Sehun does have a pretty damn good chance.' Luhan muttered, then went upstairs. No...why why why!! Why must this happen to me? I...I don't want to hurt Luhan hyung, he's my favorite hyung! But I love Kyoko deeply. 

Kyoko's POV 
I wonder why Luhan's so upset, I mean I would've thought he'd be happy to see me. Maybe not. 'Whys Luhan upset?' I asked Sehun. 'Listen we gotta talk...' Sehun said and pulled me aside. I nodded and listened to what he had to say. 'Well...Luhan hyung really liked you...and what I'm trying to say is...what happened today shouldn't be remembered.' Sehun replied. He looked very upset, and held my hands in his. I pulled away from his grip. 'Please Sehun. You can't let your hyung make you choose decisions that'll only hurt the both of us.' I whimpered. 
'I understand. But Luhan hyung is a better suitor for you. He's very good looking, and his personality is wonderful! He's also more mature.' Sehun explained. 'But I love you....' I said, nearly choking on my tears. It felt like a giant cotton ball was stuck in my throat and all the saliva in the world wouldn't be able to swallow it. I felt my head spinning, and I gripped the table. 'Maybe I didn't even like you! I just felt bad that you were played with by some creep and I wanted you to feel good! Anyway I don't like clingy girls so leave me alone!' Sehun growled at me. What...? Why is he so bipolar! I tried calling him to come back, but he kept walking away. I cried and cried till I was sprawled across the floor. 'Kyoko!' Suho yelled, and picked me off the floor. Tears slid down my cheeks. 'Kyoko, what's wrong?' He said looking concerned. 'My wrists hurt so bad! And my head...' I lied. 'Don't worry, I watched you take care of Sehun when he was ill so I know how to make you feel better!' Suho said, as he grinned. No, he could never make me feel better. Nothing could, except for Sehun's unwanted love for me. Was it really just his pity? You can't go around making out with girls and expect them to not feel at least a little tingly! 
'Come come! Sit here and hold this on your head.' Suho said, as he gave me an ice pack. It was cold, and heavy. Like my soul. I felt myself feel heavier during every breath I took. It was as if my soul froze inside of me, and my body was slowly shutting down. 'Now let's examine your wrists shall we dear? Now tell me, what's the problem?' Suho inquired. I explained to him how something snapped and how my wrists felt numb. Suho stopped the bleeding, yet not the numbness. 

'I think you need to take a trip to the hospital.' He said. He dialed the number, and drove me there. Tao also wanted to come. 'There, there. I'll be your helper!' Tao said and happily smiled. I faked a smile back, through my tears. When we arrived the doctors stopped us. 'What do you think you're doing? Something in her wrist is broken!' Tao snapped at the doctor. Dang, his feelings changed fast! 'I'm sorry, this is a hospital. You want animal hospital? It's in Galavington.' The doctor said in a mocking tone. 'Hey! Her wrist is the same as mine! Just check it!' Suho demanded. 'Hm no. She's a hybrid, so take her to the animal hospital. I don't care if she's dying or whatever, we
Don't deal with those.' The doctor remarked rudely. Those...? I'm not even an it?  Suho was bound to say more, but Tao and I dragged him out. 'Its ok Suho, we would've gotten nothing done if we kept arguing.' I reassured him. 'Kyoko, he called you a 'those'! How can you take such insults without even looking hurt?' Suho asked me in astonishment. 
'It's been 4 years since I've been captured. I'm pretty used to it.' I replied. The rest of the ride to the animal hospital was uncomfortably quiet. 

'Here!' Tao exclaimed, as he picked  me up and ran inside. 'Good. Finally!' I said. The veterinarians inside tended to my needs. They actually cared about my health, and everything. 'Her wrist will do better in a few weeks with the brace. But it's her weight we're seriously concerned about.' The vet explained. 'What about her weight?' Suho asked. Tao gripped my hand, and rubbed it. 'She's over twenty pounds underweight. She won't die from it, but she isn't strong enough.' The vet said. She then recommended a heavier diet, and not as much running around. I nodded and made sure to take note of what she was saying. 'Again, thank you both so much.' I said to Tao and Suho as I kissed their cheeks. 

Sehun's POV 
Sehun you had to do what you had to do. This is the only way she'll not want you anymore. You had to hurt her...she can be with Luhan hyung. He's good for her. He's got a successful life in front of himself, and she needs that. Not a spoiled brat like myself. But it hurts so much. If it was the right thing to do, why does it feel like my heart has been stabbed with glass, then stepped on over a million times? Please somebody, make me forget these childish feelings! 

 

A/N

Hi everyone! This is a long and dramatic chapter!! Oh Luhan, walking in at the worst time! And poor Kyoko, as well as Sehun! He only left her so his hyung won't be upset. :( anyways keep reading, comment and subscribe!! Thank you!