Twisted Feelings

Lovers' Pet

Sehun's POV 
If the hyungs won't go looking for her, then I will! I silently crept through my window and into the night. I have to find my Kyoko and bring her back safely. I walked around the streets, calling her name. No answer.  I begged to the sky, 'Please I've been so selfish please give her back!' But she was still missing. I weeped for what seemed like hours, until I realized all pets had surgery to have trackers. 'Oh yes oh yes oh yes!' I leaped for joy and ran back to my house and hopped in my window. I checked the computer and printed out the location. 'Queens town Avenue...' I mumbled to myself. Wait! That's an alley! Full of...erts and all sorts of hazards! Oh no, Kyoko! I'm coming for you! 

Kyoko's POV 
How much longer can I take this without going mad. My wrists are bleeding from me trying To force them through the cuffs. I've been working my arms out. Sangki has gone out to fetch some groceries, so I was here alone. 'Help me! Help me please!' I screamed. All I heard was my echo. 

Luhan's POV
How could she leave like this? All of a sudden! That Sehun will be in trouble soon for saying such terrible things to her. I can't sleep, not without my love safe and sound. 

Sehun's POV 
I finally have reached Queens town Avenue. I walked inside, only to be met by something I dreaded to see. Kyoko, all tied up. She looked exhausted and uncomfortable. Plus, her wrists were bleeding! 'Kyoko...' I whispered. She didn't hear me. I didn't want to say it too loud, or whoever was holding her hostage would hear me. 'Somebody please help meeee!' She sobbed. She looked up to the ceiling for a long time, in a daze. 'Kyoko!' I whispered sharply. Her head snapped in my direction. Her eyes didn't look angry, they were full of fear. I didn't understand why, till I felt a punch to my neck. 

Ah god! I turned around, and saw a bulky man. I recognized his face, but couldn't exactly remember where I saw him. 'Told ya we'd meet again.' He smirked. Oh no. Sangki. He failed to punch me again, as I elbowed his chest. He heaved over and gasped in pain. "Let her go!' I yelled, and looked into Kyoko's eyes. 

Kyoko's POV 
Sehun's eye looked black, and his body was bruised. 'Stop it Sangki! You're a psycho!' I screamed, and tried to break the cuffs. I heard a crack in my wrist but I couldn't feel pain due to my numbness. 'Please, just don't hurt him!' I helplessly cried. Sehun looked at me for a second, and then punched Sangki in the temple. Sangki heaved over and passed out. 'Sehun...' I whimpered. 'Kyoko I'll get you out soon.' Sehun promised. He walked over to me, and unlocked my cuffs. Damn, my wrists hurt! I gasped, but he held my wrists in his hands. 'You're bleeding a lot, Kyoko. And something in your left wrist snapped.' Sehun told me, as he massaged them. I looked at him for a moment. Then it happened. He leaned in close, and connected our lips. They moulded perfectly together, and I felt his tongue slide into my mouth. He playfully pinned me against the wall and kissed me passionately. 

A/N 

OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED YOU GUYYS O_O?!? Lol I know I should know cause I wrote it haha...stupid me. What do you guys think? It's pretty exciting, but there's a whole load of messed up emotions from here...just wait and see;) Again thank you all for reading!