final : in a relationship

through the lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the photo scandal, I laid low. I don't want to get caught with other artist and get my face splattered all over the internet. Though only my brother knew about it, I wanted to be safe. Gigi and I decided to have another photo exhibit. I want to publish another photobook and I want to feature some artist. I want to collaborate with budding artist.

I was once an amateur but my being adventurous brought me the fame. I have only one photographer in mind. Lee Jung Shin.

Gigi and I discussed about the theme and I mentioned Lee Jung Shin. She said we'll check his photos. We also posted an invitation in my website inviting amateur photographers to submit photos. We plan on featuring one photo  for our exhibit.

Things were working as we planned. We received a lot of photo entries. Instead of one we chose 5 to showcase in our exhibit. Gigi worked with Jung Shin. We had 3 of his photographs.

I kept myself busy preparing for our upcoming exhibit. The scandal with Jong Hyun was forgotten right away. We haven't met since as well. We just saw each other at my brother's concert. My brother got us ticket near to each other. It was hard for us. I didn't realize we drifted from each other. He was busy and I so I am. I sent an invite to him. I was hoping he'll come.

 

The first day was busy and crazy. Lee Joon oppa, came. He was recognized right away. When asked about his presence in the exhibit. He said he'd always been an art person. Then there's Tae Min and his bunch of group. Few minutes later Hoya arrived. The media became excited and I kinda hate it. My exhibit kind of ignored and the focus was on the celebrities. The boys walked around and I met them at the photo I took in Brazil.

"noona," Hoya said while looking around afraid someone might hear him. "I'll bring my group next time,"

"thank you for coming" I bowed.

 

 

The Cnblue decided to go to Miss Kim's photo exhibit in the evening. They were greeted and ushered by no other than Lee Joon.

"I'm not surprised," Yong Hwa commented. "so does your agency knows your dating?"

Jong Hyun nearly burst to laughter. Lee Joon looked on his shoulder and saw Jong Hyun suppressing his laugh.

"Miss Kim haven't mentioned which where Jung Shin's photos." Lee Joon toured them around. "she said it's to protect Jung Shin. Fans might be mobbing the place"

"oh..." Jung Shin recognized his photos. "hyung! Hyung!" he was excited.

They all gathered infront of the photo.

"whoaaa! This is yours?" Lee Joon asked..

"For real?" Yong Hwa turned to Jung Shin.

Jung Shin nodded. "I took this in New york.amd hey there's the other one." he pointed a city shoot. "that was from Brazil,"

"Nice," Min Hyuk put an arm around Jung Shin's shoulder. "Are you going to get paid for this?"

"Get paid or not. Just being associated with Miss Kim Hye Yeon is enough." Jung Shin said.

"How did you meet her?" Lee Joon was curious.

"uh... I met her in Brazil. She invited me to do some photoshoot for this sunset."

"Brazil? " Yong Hwa raised brows. "Reminds me," He turned to Lee Joon. "hyung, are you romantically involved with this girl? I remember you invited me to her first photo exhibit last year."

Jong Hyun just giggled.

"You haven't told them yet?" Joon turned to Jong Hyun.

Three pair of eyes turned to Jong Hyun.

"oppa," they all turned where the voice came from. "uh... Oh.... I didn't know you're coming today, "

"uh..hello  Miss Kim Hye Yeon, " Yong Hwa was the first to greet. "Miss Kim?" he looked at Lee Joon in surprise. "I knew something was off. I kept on thinking where did I saw you. The celebrated youngest pulitzer winner,"

"Hello," Hye Yeon gave him a hug.

Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter