meet up and scandal

through the lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rummaged my old bike and tried to fix it. I called my brother to come and help me fix me it. Instead I got  a new bike delivered to my doorstep. "oppa, what's with the bike?" I called him.

"I don't have time to fix your old bike and beside it's too small for you."

"Thanks for the bike. I am assuming it's not my birthday gift is it?" I joked. He promised I'll find my birthday present when I get back but I didn't find any when I stepped in to my place.

"sorry doll, I forgot all about it. I'll bring it after our concert."

"can I come see you at your concert.?" I asked. Honestly I haven't been to their concert.

"are you sure?"

"I need to rest my mind, "

"great! I'll drop the tickets tonight. I got to go. I'm on rehearsal." he hang up.

I tested my bike at my backyard. My brother really knew what I like. I slung a small backpack and then off I went to the town and to Han River. It was my first time biking in Han River since I left Korea. It's exhilarating biking and refreshing. I took a photo of my new bike and posted in my SNS. Gigi was the first to reply. She was so envious of the bike. Then I got a message from Jong Hyun. He said he's around Han River. I replied and told him my location but I was leaving.  In few minutes, I noticed someone behind me. He overtook me. I snickered. I slowed down. He looked back and stopped. He took off his glasses. Lee Jong Hyun. "hey," I stopped beside him.

 

" hey yourself. Nice bike. Looks new,"

 

"big brother's birthday gift. How had you been?"

 

"Just okay. We're leaving for Japan again."

 

"oh. Looks busy. Remind me again your group's name." I was kind of embarrassed to forget his team name or actually I didn't know in the first place.

 

"Cnblue. Jung Yong Hwa, "

 

"oh. You're with Yong Hwa oppa?" I was surprised. "I am assuming you play an instrument too,"

 

"guitar"

 

" Lee Joon always brags about him. He's really good at it,"

 

"Oh he is. I'll invite you if we have concert here in Seoul. Uhmm, we have a concert in Busan."

 

"oh.. I don't think so. Too far away. I'm quite busy."

 

It's has been our regular meet up. We go biking around Han river. Sometimes around the city. After they left for their concert in Busan, I rarely see him biking. He just messaged me one day that they are in Japan.

 

I busied myself with some projects. Some small, others big time. Alright, I swallowed my own words. GQ and High cut had a long list of project for me. Vogue courted me to do a photoshoot but I was committed to GQ and High cut for the month. There's no way I can squeeze Vogue's schedule. I found out later that Lee Jong Hyun was their main image for the issue. Vogue already booked me for another shoot. I agreed to one of the shoot after checking my schedules. Well, I hope everything will run smoothly.

 

 

 

"oh.. Jung Shin ah, what's the rush?" Jung Shin was running on the hallway.

 

"The president wants to see me,"

 

"Did you do something wrong? " Yong Hwa was worried.

 

"none that I can think of" Jung shin himself was kind of nervous.

 

"We'll be at the practice room," Yong Hwa waved.

 

Jung Shin knocked and a turned the knob.

 

"Have a seat," Hr. Han motioned him the empty chair.

 

The president, director and 3 other people were at the room.

 

"This is Lee Jung Shin. Jung Shin, this is Gigi Tan and Kwan Hee Mi, her translator." Mr. Han introduced.  "I understand that you met  with Miss Kim Hye Yeon. Miss Tan is representing her office. They want to check with us about your photograph.

 

Gigi opened her macbook and opened the photos they chose. "Miss Kim and I went over your photos and we picked these 3. Miss Lee suggested that we'll work on the title of these photos." Gigi explained and Miss Kwan translated it for them.

 

Jung Shin's mouth was still open in awe. He can't believe that the famous photographer took  notice of his work. "I ... I am honored."

 

"The exhibit will be in two months time. We understand that your boys are popular and we guarantee we won't use them to promote the exhibit."

 

"actually, we we're thinking of the same thing. We won't use Miss Lee's popularity to promote our boys."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter