A Guest

My Ghost In Shining Armour (BETA)

No!!!!! I can't believe this! I thought that I've finally gotten free from all these hauntings!

"Keep it down will you? I can hear your screaming all the way from here." the translucent figure snapped.

"You... You can hear... hear me?... But I'm not even speaking!" I exclaimed while standing rooted to the floor.

"Why are you stammering? Is my beautiful face causing you speech impairment? Yes woman, without a doubt, I can." he snickered. "So... you're going to be living here? Since we're going to be roommates, I should try to be polite by introducing myself. Hi there, my name is Arron."

Looking at his outstreched hand, absentmindly I walked towards him. "I'm... Gui... Gui..." Hold on a minute!  I moved back."No way am I going to stay in the same room as you! Or rather, you're not even allowed to be in my room! You are not supposed to be here!" I shouted, as I jerk myself back to reality. How can this be happening?! I can't believe that my new life had ended before it even started! The dreams of having a peaceful, NORMAL, away from supernatural life are flying away... Now I have to deal with another troublesome ghost once again? My life...Why... Why... WHY???!!!....... Erm.. Why is that guy staring at me angrily?

"That's because I can hear you! Every single word you say about me! And it's Arron, not that guy! For YOUR information, I am staying put. Not like you have a way of getting rid of me." Arron snorted at me.

"What's wrong babygirl? I can hear your shouts downstairs!" My mum said as she burst into the room. "Judging from that pale look you have on now, don't tell me..." cutting my mum off, I walked over to Arron, pointed at him and said "Yes. Him."

Hold on a second. I'm touching him? How is that even possible?! This have never happen before! Seeing ghosts is a daily routine for me, but touching one? NEVER! He feels just like a normal human. A guy... A... guy...? What's this feeling?

"Woman, did you forget that I'm able to hear what you are currently thinking in this head of yours?" Arron knocked my head. "I know I'm irresistible.. but this is getting weird. Erm... can you take your finger away from my chest already?"

I was so surprised that I took a step back. That's right, he can hear me. Maybe I should reduce the amount i think? Or try to think quieter? Not that it will be of any help.

"Is he harmless? If he is, I'm sorry but babygirl, you will have to deal with him. We can't afford to move house again. Hope you'll understand." and with that, my mum left my room.

"I GOT YOUR MUM'S PERMISSION TO STAY! Now your opinions doesn't matter anymore!" Arron teased. I scowled. Though I hate to admit it, he really has a pretty face. But does this really mean that I have to share my room with a ghost? Moreover, a ghost that is giving me mix feelings and whom can listen in to my thoughts? How am I supposed to react to all these?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for this chapter. I'm a bit sad that no one commented... Though i saw that i have like 50 views. Oh wells i'll still continue to write, as long as you guys are entertained by me. Sorry for any mistakes that i've made. ^^ Thanks for reading!