Secret Between Us?

My Ghost In Shining Armour (BETA)

What is he talking about? I should act like I don't know what he's implying.

"Erm... I don't really understand your question, Wang Zi. I'm just stunned that someone as handsome as you will came up to talk to me." I said and gave a feeble smile, hoping that this will stop his probing.

"Why are you lying? I've asked around, and guess what those who knows you describe your personality? They say that you have an eccentric character. You talk to yourself most of the time. That is a dead giveaway. I know you can see ghosts." Wang Zi said firmly. Even though I really didn't want this ability of mine to be known to others, this is the first time I've met someone who can see ghosts as well! I pluck up my courage and I confessed.

"Yes. Like you said, I can see ghosts. I can speak to them too. I do the whole ghost whisperer deal too." I blurted out.

"Great! Now we have a common topic to talk about! I'm so excited!" Wang Zi squealed.

I smiled, feeling happy that I found someone who is like me. Yet I know I have to prevent him from telling everyone about this. "I'll appreciate it a lot if you keep this to yourself. I don't want even more people teasing me about this." 

"No problem! Secret between us?" Wang Zi hold out his pinky finger. I looked at him, defeated, hooked my pinky around his and nodded. Right at this moment, I felt that the atmosphere changed slightly, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Arron's POV]

Why am I feeling so angry? Seeing her talking with that guy just makes me so pissed off! Don't tell me... Did I really fall in love with that silly girl?

[End]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm home! What a great day! Can't believe I met someone with the same ability as me! Anyway, where's Arron? I don't remember seeing him after I left with Wang Zi. Wonder where did he disappeared to. Since I couldn't shout out loud, I should just shout inside my thoughts. ARRON!! ARRON!! WHERE ARE YOU? CAN YOU HEAR ME? That's weird... He's usually fast at responding to me the minute I shout his name. Forget it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has already been a few days, and that stupid ghost is still nowhere to be found! What's wrong with him! Can't believe I'm missing a ghost so much! Of all the times that I wanted to be alone, he refused to go, but now when I'm looking for him, he is nowhere to be found! He's the worst ghost I've seen thus far!

"Thinking bad about me when I'm not around just for a few days?" Arron teased.

He is finally here! I am so mad right now I can kill him again! I'm not going to reply him!

"Seems like someone missed me badly. Are you really mad at me? I'm sorry Gui... I just wanted some time alone." Arron explained while I continue ignoring me. I glared at him and hid under my blanket. I am adamant that I'm not going to speak to him! 

Getting no replies from me, Arron pounced on me.

"Get off me you big oaf!" I struggled.

"No way! Say you'll forgive me!" Arron replied and started tickling me.

"Hahahaha! Never! Haha! Stop it!" I tried to fight him off but he is too strong for me. 

"Say you'll forgive me! If not I'm going to tickle you all the way!" Arron remains unmovable.

"Alright alright! I admit defeat! I forgive you. Now get off me!" I chuckled and lift both my hands up as an act of surrender.

"Now that's better. Wasn't that hard right?" Arron beamed. He's really good looking when he smiles. I can't take my eyes off him. His features are perfect, just like an art masterpiece. What a pity that he's dead...

"Arron, can I ask you something?" I asked while lying down on the bed.

"Anything for you." Arron replied cheekily.

"How did you die?"

Oops. Did I ask the wrong question? Arron remained quiet, looking straight down at the floor.

"It's alright if you don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry."

"Nah. I'm over reacting. I don't really remember much. I just remembered that I got hit by a car, and I can't remember anything else. I can't even remember anything about my life when I was alive. The only thing I remembered is my name." Arron replied solemly. I kept quiet, not knowing how i should react to this. "I.. Erm... I have..." Arron stuttered while lying beside me.

"What is it?" I probed.

"Never mind. Nothing important." Arron replied.

"So you're trying to make me mad again?" I threaten, hoping that that will do the magic. And I'm glad it did.

"Alright fine. I just wanted to say that... I... sort of have.... feelings for you." Arron whispered shyly. What?! How do I reply to that? I'm happy! Really happy! "You don't have to be too bothered about what I just said. I know being a ghost and all, we can't be together. At the very least, I just want you to know my feelings for you. That's all there is to it. You can go on ahead with Wang Zi and be together with him. There's no need to think about..."

I stopped Arron from talking by planting a kiss on his lips. 

"Why do you go on and on about being a ghost? I don't care about that! I don't feel that way towards Wang Zi at all! I... To you... I mean..." I stuttered. Before I can finish my sentence, Arron replied me by kissing me on the lips. So what if he's a ghost? I don't care! I just want to enjoy this moment... With Arron...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter!!