Chapter 14

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was exhausting from the dance practices for about 3 hours.He collapsed on the floor and closed his eyes for a moments.His minds drifted away to the time when he met Dara.He couldn't understand why he still remembers her,not just her adorable face but also her antiques behaviour.He wonders why she seems so cold,is it just with him or with someone else too?He saw her on the restaurant for the first time when she worked as waitress even though she's not take his order but she caught his attention with her cute face.He met her again for the second time in the mall when he was chasing by the sasaeng fans.He felt so comfortable with her and when he held her,it seems like he lost in her world,her scent was calming him and somehow gave him a peacefulness feeling.The funny thing is he don't know her name until now.

"Lulu,do you want to sleep there or going home with us?"Xiumin voices made him back to reality.

"I prefer sleep here with you."he jokingly said.

"No,thanks.I better sleep in my bed alone and stop listening about your fantasy girl when you're talks in your sleep."Xiumin said.

"When did I  ever done that?"

"Every night  since two weeks ago."

"Really?why you didn't tell me?"

"Will you stop doing that if I told you?"

"I don't know."

"Who is that girl?Is she real?"

"Yes,she is but I don't know her name."

"What?are you kidding me?how can you didn't know her name?"Xiumin shocked.

"I do have asked her name but she just left".

"What?she left you?puahahahaha......"Xiumin hysterically laughed.

"Yah,don't laughs."he yell at him.

"How can she do that to you?it's unbelievable.I wonders who she is and what she 

looks like.I bet she just an ugly girl who was ashamed to tell you her name because you're so beautiful."Xiumin said.

"Yah,I'm not beautiful and you're wrong about her,she looks so gorgeous like an angel ."he stated.

"Wow,really?"

"You will know when you see her."he get up from the floor then pack his things and headed out with Xiumin who still imagining Dara's looks like.

 

He sat on the couch,playing a Rubik while the other member watching the television.He start to get bored and was about to get into his room when Tao asked him.

"Hyung,is that your cousin?"Tao pointed a guy on the screen who get interviewed on Paris fashion shows.

"Huh?"he walks to the couch again and stares at the guy.

"It's Sehun,right?"Lay asked.

"Yes,he is.I don't know that he were there."he smiled .

"I thought you're so close with him."Kris commented.

"We were but we barely contact each other recently,we're too busy with ourselves schedules."

"How does it feel to have a cousin like him?"Tao asked.

"Happy and proud of course."

"Have you ever felt like he was a big competitor to you,since you started to have some CF?"Xiumin asked.

"Nope,I never felt that way.I have a long way to go to be his competitor and no matter what I've done,I won't be his rivals."

"Woah,I don't know if you can be so kind sometimes."Xiumin teasingly said.

"What?"

"Nothing,forget it."Xiumin said.

"I wants to go out to get some snacks,do you wanted me to buy something for you guys?"

"Can you buy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter