Chapter 15

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was reading a book in his bedroom,he like to read anything,books,newspaper,magazines and others,because he thinks that reading is the way to widens our knowledge about everything.He always spare a time to read even if he was so busy with his work.He likes photography too but just for an hobby even if he was expert on it,his main dream is still to be a master chef's.

He went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk then seating on the couch,watching tv.He swap the channels and stops on fashion tv channel which broadcasting Paris fashion week.He likes it because someone he knew were working as a model and he was so famous now.His eyes stop blinking when a certain person was appearing on that fashion show,he smiled proudly after saw that person's face,Oh Sehun was doing some pose on that show.

He was so closed with Sehun and his parent,they grow up together and they like a real brother.He was 2 years older than him but he felt like he was younger than him since he always protected by him when they fought with some bullyers.Sehun is strong but he never bullying other people,he was so kind and humble.He really like him because of that.

It have been 5 years since he's gone from Sehun's life,it was so sad and pain him so much to leave like that,just left without even saying goodbyes.He was so ashamed to face him after all of the things that happened and he choose to leave because he can't face him nor his parent  who was so kind with his family from the beginning they know each other.

He tried to continue his life secretly from him,he didn't wanted to be found.He knew better that Sehun were looking for him even if he didn't asked him about his responsibity but he still not brave enough to face him.Maybe he can life now hiden from him but he never felt the happiness and the peacefulness for this 5 years away from him.He just hoping that someday he can face to face with him and asked for his forgiveness.

 

He were about to went out when he saw Dara open her door and smile at him after she look at him.He approached her who was bringing two plastic bag of rubbish and help her to bring it out.They headed at the park together after that then sat on the benches next to each other.

"Woah,the air is so fresh."Dara excitedly said while inhaling the air deeply.

"Yes,it's really refreshing."Myungsoo said and doing the same thing like what Dara's doing.

"Have you on leave now?"she asked.

"Yeah,how about you?"he asked back.

"I have to work 2 hours from now at the restaurant and at 2 in the afternoon I have to going to my campus."

"You take a part-time job,I see.Doesn't it too hard for you?since you have to balancing your time and your mind on that two."

"It was so hard for the first time but I managed to done that and now I become to used of it."

"Wah,you're so tough despite your little body."he playfully said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter