Chapter 12

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was accompanying Bomie to buy a new dress on the mall.Sometimes she felt jealous over her.Bomie have a perfect life,she come from a rich family so she can get everything she wants,she's pretty and have a great body too,the only thing that didn't make her jealous was she have a handsome boyfriend.Bomie has a great and happy family too and this only made her envious more.But she wasn't taking it seriously because she knew her place and her destiny.She feel so thankful because she have a great life too,she knows that some people out there wasn't so lucky as her,they had a harder life more than her.

She excuse herself to the restroom after Bomie finished her shopping and wait her at the Tous les Jours bakery and cake shop.Bomie like a bread so much,it seems like she can't live without a bread because she always eat it everyday.

Dara  heard a commotion outside the restroom when she was about to step out from it.She saw a guy running to her direction in full speed  and suddenly stop just an inches from her then pinned her on the wall,the next thing she know was he hugs her and burrows his face on her hair.She tried to pushed him but he held her tighter than before,not long after that a bunch of girls passing her while shouting Luhan's name.

"Thank you,my angel."he let her go and smile sweetly at her.

"Luhan ?"she calls his name spontaneously.

"Do you know me?Are you one of my fans too?"he asked.

"Sorry,I'm not your fans but my bestfriend is a big fans of you."she said.

"Oh,I see.Since you have save me from those sasaeng fans,you can asked me something in returns."he said.

"I didn't save you but you save yourself by using me."

"Sorry,I didn't means to be like that to you,it's an reflex action."

"It's fine and I don't want anything from you."

"Really?Oh you're so kind,ehmm.. may I know your name?"he asked when her phone rang. 

"Sorry,I have to go now."she said after looking at the caller ID.

She left him  dumbfounded.He wonders why she seems like didn't care about him at all,he's Luhan of EXO,a boyband who become so popular now after achieving some music awards.Almost all the girls which he met were crazy about him even if they weren't his fans.He was so curious about her but he can't do nothing now,since his manager called him.He looks at her back figure until she dissapear from his sight then he take the lift to parking lot.

Dara come to see Bomie who was waiting for her in the front gate,she was finishing her bread shopping and now was waiting for her driver to pick her and Dara.She smiled excitedly when she saw Dara and motion her to come nearer.

"What take you so long?Do you know who I have seen awhile ago?"Bomie said.

"Who?"

"My Prince,Luhan."Bomie grins.

"Then who is TOP?"

"Aish,you're no fun,Dara ah.It's not like I want to marry him,he just a beautiful dream which can't be true."she flatly said.

"Why is that?You're pretty,rich,y and kind too,I thinks you look perfect with him."

"Really?but I don't love him,I'm just admiring him."she said.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Why?Do you have a crush on him?"she asked.

"What?no,I means I'm happy because TOP won't broken heart and you're still on your mind."Dara said.

"Yah,are you hoping me become a sasaeng fans?"she glared.

"Of course not,you're too kind to be like them."Dara smiled .

Bomie couldn't stop talking about Luhan on the way back home.How handsome he is for real,how charming and how hot he is.She's reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter