prologue

My 4D Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

prologue

 

Her name is Sujin. She always sat at the corner of the classroom, her head stuck in her novel, no words escaping from her lips. She never spoke to anyone; it was rare to hear her mumble a word. But she was extremely pretty, I guess Sujin was just shy. Everyone avoids her because she gives off a mysterious atmosphere. Everyone thought that she was too quiet or too nice, almost like a mute person. But it didn't bother me at all.

You could find her at the public library that was a few blocks away from school, reading her books. Sujin is a bookworm, every week she would have a new novel to read. Being the student librarian, it fascinated me to watch her grin or smile as she read on like there was no tomorrow. Sometimes I wonder if she ever gets bored of reading, the amount of books she reads is scary.

But this was one of the many reasons as to why she was beautiful, to me. As cheesy as it sounds, she looked like an angel everytime I saw her. My surroundings would stop, and all of my attention would be focused on her. She was like a TV show, I could watch her all day. But I guess only staring at her from afar would be the only thing I could do.

Why? Because I'm Taehyung, the nerd that always topped each subject in my grade. I spend all my nights doing my homework and making sure I study hard for upcoming exams and tests. I get picked on by jocks here and there, but I didn't care at all. Sure, it did bother me sometimes, but I can't blame myself for being who I am, right? Anyway, for someone to pay attention to me, Kim Taehyung, is such a stupid thing to do, especially since I'm just some typical, unattractive nerd. It would be a miracle if Sujin ever thought I was some handsome knight in shining armor.

“Staring at her, again?” I turned around to see Jimin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter