Chapter 4

Loving who?

It had been days since his suicide attempt, the white walls were closing in on me, the sounds of the many machines that surrounded him where keeping me alive, him alive, I guess. I couldn’t help it but every time I looked at his face I had to think back about that night.  

“Kyuhyun you need to come to the hospital Yesung tried to kill himself” I ran so hard as I could, once I arrived at the hospital his younger brother ran into my arms, telling me how you had let yourself fall of the balcony from Ryeowook’s apartment. 

I bit my lip to calm myself down… Ryeowook, I still don’t understand what Yesung ever saw in that guy. I was always at his side, no matter what, but I was only his best friend. God Yesung how many times have I told you that he was ing Min behind your back. I was always there, he wasn't.

“You have to go hyung” “No,I don’t want to go, I can’t” I hugged him closer “Come on Yesung you have to, I know it’s hard for you but it’s her funeral” He sobbed in my chest, it was never easy to lose someone close, but it what made it even worse my eyes, was the fact his boyfriend had more important things to do, more important that comforting his own boyfriend. I wiped a tear that slowly slid down my cheek, giving his had a light squeeze “hold in there buddy, I’ll never let you go”. “Do I have to go…” I smiled watching your mom adjust your tie, and gave a finally ruffle through your hair. “Your best friend is behaving wonderful, you should learn from him!”.

Would your mom still think I was good enough if she knew I liked you, no scratch that love you. “Thanks for staying here, you're a good friend to Yesung” I smiled as your mom walked in with a cup of hot Chocolate. “I’m glad to hear that, thank you”. I sat by your side every day, I've been here as long as you have

It was about a month after your attempt that you first woke up, you kept crying, screaming for him, and it broke my heart to see you like that. I never saw you like that. I held you close as your tears fell down, wetting my shirt. “Shhh, it’s okay, I’m here, don’t forget that I’ll always be here for you, always” you just kept crying for days, after a week you started to calm down more, I think you started to accept it, maybe, you don't tell me what you're thinking of.

You were awake for 2 weeks now, the fall had cause some serious damage to your legs and back. It was clear there would be a long way for you if you ever wanted to walk again, they had said it to me before, but still when the doctor announced it to you still hit us all as a bomb.

“The chances that you’ll be able to walk again are very small Mr. Kim, I’m sorry” I saw your hopes crashing down. “Shhh, the chances are very small, but the chances are there!” I tried to comfort him. “He’ll need to learn how to walk again” the doctor was getting on my nerves remember.

 

“I’ll learn him, I’ll never leave his side”

Now 6 months later, your recovery is going better than planned, I'm helping you on a daily basis, and the chances of you walking by yourself one day are growing each day. We don't spend our days in the hospital anymore, we only go there for your weekly check ups. We moved together into in an apartment, small but big enough for you to go around in your wheelchair.

I don't know how much you think about Ryeowook, I think it's less than before since you found a new love…

 

me.

 

“Kyuhyun Look! I can walk again!” I look up and smile as I see you take your first small steps towards me. 

“They are still baby steps”

 

 

Okay I Lied....
This is the last chapter ;_____;
I hope you guys liked it 
I was planning on adding another minwook chapter 
But it will just ruin this cutesy end