Chapter 1

Loving who?

Ryeowook smiled as he unconsciously snuggled closer to the warm body next to him; he loved spending time with his raven-haired boyfriend. He moaned lightly as the other’s hand slipped under his shirt, fingers slowly tracing his lightly visible abs. "Mmm, Yesung stop it, I just want to cuddle".  Yesung sneaked his arm around the smaller, receiving a surprised squeak from the latter, as he pulled him close, just for a cuddle. How long where they dating now a year or so, and yet the older of the two had no idea what was going on behind his back.

It had been a few weeks since the funeral and Ryeowook had calmed down enough that Sungmin was sure he wouldn't do something stupid.
It was a week ago since he saw his best friend, the only bright side, if you may call it like that about a funeral, was that Ryeowook could be more affectionate to his best friend and secret lover, without raising any suspicion. But after 3 weeks of daily visits and outings Ryeowook had voiced that he didn't needed it anymore and wanted it to stop before it would be suspicious. 

He knew he was clinging to Sungmin practical everyday he was around durning those weeks, maybe it was also because Yesung didn't know how to handle Ryeowook in such a state, also Yesung knew that his boyfriend went way back to diapers with Sungmin, so perhaps he just let it slide as he knew Sungmin had been there practically trough every rough moment for the younger. Isn't that what friends are for after all.

----------

Two figures walked on the beach fingers intertwined, the blonde reached over to peck his boyfriend on the cheek.  “I love you, Minnie” the other smiled “I love you too Wookie” gently squeezing the hand he was holding. They always came here, strangely enough none of their close friends seemed to know about this place, but it was nice having a little secret place together, it was here were their deal little over a year ago.

“How are you with Yesung…” Silence fell upon the two as Ryeowook tried to think of an answer, but he couldn’t give any… he looked up when Sungmin gave his hand a light squeeze “Wookie, you need to make a decision, not for me nor Yesung, but for yourself” the boy nodded “I know Minnie… but I don’t want to hurt you two, you both helped me a lot and... ” Sungmin shook his head, he had always known about Ryeowook’s relationship with the other, he was his best friend after all, but he had also insisted that Wook would made a decision after a year.

“If he really loves you like I do, he wouldn’t want anything else for you to be happy Wook, you have to choose with your heart, I want to know it the day after tomorrow, okay? and I really won't stop being your best friend if that's what you're worried about ” Ryeowook let out a heavy sigh “Wook… the longer you wait, the harder it gets” he nodded at Sungmin’s words “I know min… I’ll think about it” and with that the brown haired boy left.

and the further he got away from the beach, the deeper he went into his thoughts, 

 

 

I just got back from a kpop meeting so I'm completly drained but the creative part of my brain wasn't sleepy yet.
I ended up buying a cushion (guess which group LOL), and FOOOOOOD 

​Sorry if this chapter was a bit short, but understand I sat in a train for 2 hours and dead tired
But since I had a good day and in a very good mood I wanted to give you something 
Next chapter will be longer I promise ^^