Chapter 2

Loving who?

Ryeowook drop on the couch himself on the couch as soon as he came home, staring at the ceiling that never had seem so interesting before. How did he have to choose between the two men he loved the most. He had ups and downs with both of them but it worked out, both men where so different from each other and from him and yet both fulfilled him perfectly.

“What do I do Kiki” he looked at his stuffed giraffe, he had gotten it from Sungmin, it was just when his grandmother had past away. Sungmin couldn’t come to the funeral as his boyfriend, just as his best friend, and the older understood perfectly. Ryeowook smiled at giraffe, glad that he had both men he loved with him on her funeral. It was strange to sit between them, he held Yesung’s hand and his head leaned on Sungmin’s shoulder, who would occasionally wipe his tears and whisper calming words and telling him that being tearful about her death wasn't something to be ashamed of. The most comforting words Yesung had said were 'it's okay, don't cry" something he said a lot when the younger was upset about something.

The memory about the funeral made him realize that, every time he was down or upset, Sungmin had been the one holding him, wiping his tears, telling him everything would be alright. Yesung comforting words so comforting at all, things tended to get a little awkward with Yesung most of the time, even though Ryeowook knew it was just who his boyfriend was, it still was a bit strange, and would probably never change.

He sighed softly as he stood up from the couch and headed for the bathroom, as he filled the tub with water and lit some lavender candles, the scent always relaxed him. He undressed himself quickly and went into the warm water. As he closed his eyes to relax further his mind automatically wandered to the good memories he had with both men.

Yesung took him out on trips to amusement parks and zoos, he would always hold his hand, feed him, and look after him when he was sick. But Sungmin… Sungmin was his first kiss, his first everything, Sungmin had been his best friend since diapers. The blonde had always protected him, tried to spare him from this cruel world in a few ways. 

 

He knew the moment the asked Sungmin to help him he was doomed, he had never kissed anyone and afraid he would dissapoint his lover he asked his best friend for help. "Are you out of your mind!"  had been the first thing Sungmin had yelled at him as soon as he asked it, sure he had offered to help him with his relationship, but this was way more then he had planned. Ryeowook had known Sungmin had loved him even before that, he had confessed to him way before Yesung even came into the picture, but they both decided to never speak of it again. And so it happened that after some serious talking and making clear to each other it would be just a onetime thing the older had agreed to do it, neither of them had could foreseen the spark that went to Ryeowook's body as he kissed his best friend for the first time and Sungmin had just shrugged it off.

But two weeks later after that event and countless kisses with Yesung, he was sure he was having similair feelings for his best firend. He voiced it out to Sungmin but never to any of his other friends or Yesung, and that's exactly when Sungmin set an ultimatum, if Wook would still be togehter with Yesung and him after a year, he had to do the horrible task of breaking someone's heart before it got way to complicated, but Ryeowook wasn't even sure if it couldn't get more complicated than it already was.

Ryeowook starred at his phone before he he picked it up, dialing an familiar number. He took a deep breath when he heard the line being answered “We need to talk, tomorrow at three, wait for me in the park” was all he said before hanging up, not giving the other a chance to answer.

----------

"I'm telling you they're ing, and you're to blind to see it  or you don't want to accepted it" Yesung raised his eyebrows at his best friend, having had enough of the conversation before it could actually start. "You're just seeing things... Ryeowook and Sungmin are basically friends since birth, of course they are close, they're just like us" Yesung calmly claimed having been through enough conversations similar to these. "No they aren't they , we don't....  not anymore" the other mumbled softly but Yesung still heard it. "Shut the up Kyuhyun! we have been over this enough times, as long as I'm dating Wook you're NOT getting any from me!".

Cho Kyuhyun, was Yesung best friend for almost five years, and not a big fan of the Yewook couple, and even a hater when it came to Ryeowook's best friend Sungmin. He knew he was probably the only one who would accuse those two best friends about sleeping together, because if those two were just even a small bit like Yesung and himself he knew they were screwing around.

"You've dated before him and we still slept together I still don't get why it's different this time" "Those guys didn't have a best friend that threatened to castrate me if I ever hurt him!' he younger scoffed as he took a sip from his coffee, if someone was trying to castrate someone it was he himself. "Wook loves me, he wouldn't try to hurt me, and yes Sungmin was around a lot lately but give that my baby a break his grandmother just died" he took a deep breath before continuing, heck he wasn't even sure if he should tell Kyuhyun but maybe it helped it his best friend to understand the Ryewook - Sungmin situation a bit more.

"Look what I'm going to tell you has to stay between us, ok?" he took a quick glance at his friend who was nodding franticly. "This has happened before I even knew Ryewook and he doesn't even know that I know this. Ryeowook has had a few rough phases in his life, and during some of them he had intention to end it all" Yesung bit his lip, suddenly worrying if he should continue or not, but since his Kyuhyun was clearly listening to what he was saying he continued. "He had tried it a few times and the one time he would have succeeded if it wasn't for Sungmin finding him and rushing him to the ER. Because of that, Sungmin is always afraid history might repeat itself when something rather big and unpleasant happens in Ryeowook's life. That's the reason why he was staying with Ryeowook for 3 weeks a few weeks ago... Kyu trust me when I say that I'm hundred percent sure that there's nothing going on between them except a very strong friendship."

 

 

The whole conversation between YeKyu won't make sense now probably
but it's very important for in the future so ^^
and also this would have been a very short chappie without it
since next time you'll find out who Wook choose ^^
btw thank you for your comments  they are highly appreciated and I love to read them