Tae, Did Kookie Do That To You? (1/?)

Tae, Did Kookie Do That To You?

Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation and disbelief. He heard Taehyung laughing nervously just in front of him.

 

“Hyung, just how many times do I have to tell you that shirt basically doesn’t fit you anymore.” He sighed.

 

Taehyung grinned sheepishly. Jungkook literally couldn’t handle the sight. Taehyung’s head got stuck in his favorite converse t-shirt’s neckline, hands stucking out of the arms holes as he tried to free himself. The neckline’s stuck just under his chin and and back of his neck, and it looks painful.

 

Actually, the shirt is just his size, perfect. But the thing is, the neckline is too small to fit his head so Jungkook wonders how the hyung could slipped himself into the shirt but didn’t manage to make his way out of the still-new-looking shirt.

 

“But the shirt’s just my size. And it’s still good.” Taehyung pout, hands still struggling to get his arms out of the holes. Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head.

 

“But the neckline is too small for your head. You could choke yourself to death and I wouldn’t be surprise if no one knows how exactly you died.” Jungkook sneered.

 

“Kookie! Ouch!” Taehyung winched in pain when he attempted to stomp his feet at the younger’s teases but only got the neckline brushing through his skin roughly and managed to graze the soft skin. Jungkook quickly make his way to the older and held the older’s arms to stop him from moving.

 

“See? Look at you. Now that’ll hurts.” Jungkook frowned as he slowly lowered the brown-haired boy’s arms down. Taehyung pouted angrily but says nothing notheless. “Maybe we should send it to the noona’s in charge. Maybe she could fix the size of it.”

 

Jungkook touched the neckline, fingers slightly brushing the milky white skin. “But I like the way it is. It’ll look weird if I resized it.” The older whined. Jungkook flicked his forehead, earning another whine and a glare from the latter, which he just shrugged off.

 

“No choice. Either that or just throw it away.”

 

Taehyung huffed in defeat and puffed his cheeks. Jungkook secretly smiled at the sight because Taehyung really looked like a squirrel with its mouth stuffed with nuts. So cute, hyung. He thought adoringly.

 

Jungkook walked towards the study table at the corner of the room and opened his stationery case. Taehyung looked at him, puzzled. When he saw Jungkook taking out a what seems to be a pair of sharp scissors, his eyes widen in horror and he instinctively wrapped his arms around his neck, covering his neck.

 

“You’re not planning on cutting it, are you?” Jungkook grinned.

 

“You got better idea?” Taehyung groaned. “Anything but that! I love this shirt!”

 

“Then would you risk yourself having bad odor all day till we figured out how to get you out of that damn shirt of yours?”

 

Taehyung rubbed his lips against each other. He loved the shirt. It was gift from a fan of his and it so happened to be one of his favorite materials. But no choice, like what the younger told him.

 

He sighed in defeat as Jungkook walked over to him with his trademark bunny toothed grin.

 

 

 

 

“Oh darn it.” Taehyung whined for the uptenth time already that morning, but Jungkook could care less. The left part of the shoulder’s shirt was cut in a straight line to make way for his head and whole arm. Jungkook chuckled as he helps the older slipped out of the ‘broken’ shirt.

 

They did it with ease and Taehyung plopped onto the bed, clutching on the shirt and not even minding on putting on another shirt. “My baby…”

 

Jungkook sighed as he sat down next to the sulking boy. “Come on. Get over with it. We’ll buy another one, okay?” He tried. Taehyung just stuck his bottom lips out and Jungkook resist the urges to touch the pink flesh.

 

Instead, he run his cold fingertips through the red line marking Taehyung’s neck made by the tight neckline earlier. It seems like rope burns if you looked with eyes. And painful.

 

And yes it did. Taehyung winced when Jungkook traced the lines and he immediately crossed his arms over his neck like he did before, eyes glaring at the younger.

 

“That hurts, you punk.” He pouted. Jungkook stuck his tongue out at him and stood, making his way out of the door, Taehyung’s eyes suspiciously followed his retreating back even when he got out of the room. After a few moments, Jungkook came back with what seems to be ointment. He sat beside Taehyung and looked at him.

 

“Come here. Let’s treat that, okay?” The maknae smiled at him. Taehyung, still sulking, puffed his cheeks in an undeniably cute way but still turns his side towards the younger so that the latter could treat the skin. Jungkook’s smile widen at the older’s attempt of sulking but he knew better. By the next day, or maybe a few hours, their interaction would be back to normal and Taehyung would be like his usual clingy self towards him.

 

He poured a fair amount of ointment onto the fingertip of his index finger and gently rubbed the substance onto the bruised skin. Taehyung’s eyes twitched as the coldness of the thick liquid made contact with his skin. It stings a bit but it’s endurable.

 

Jungkook’s eyes focused on covering the grazed skin wholly but his eyes are more focused on the way Taehyung’s face contorts to every touch he made. It’s adorable, he thought. Just how a hyung can two years older than him could be this cute in such ways.

 

He finished covering all of the offending marks with a few whines from the older. Jungkook stared at the marks for a while, much to Taehyung’s notice. “Kookie, what’s wrong? Aren’t you done yet?” He asked. Jungkook looked at him for a moment before he carefully slipped a hand over Taehyung’s non-bruised skin, pulled him closer before he planted tender kiss on Taehyung’s bruise.

 

Taehyung was caught off guarded at the action, eyes blinking innocently at Jungkook who’s now grinning like crazy at him.

 

“My mom said kissing people on their pain, like this one, could help them heal faster.”

 

Taehyung blinked again, not quite knowing how to react to the younger’s innocent remark before his own face splits into a wide box shaped grin. “Thanks!”

 

Jungkook smiled in satisfaction. “Well, now these’re done, they’ll take probably three days for them to go away but we had an interview tomorrow. Noonas’re gonna have a hard time fixing them though.”

 

Taehyung hummed in agreement and slipped into another shirt, one that has bigger size of neckline that would not suffocate him. Jungkook suddenly remembered something and that something made his face contorted into a look of disgust.

 

“Ergh, sure hope they won’t think weird about it.” Taehyung glanced at the younger in utter confusion. “Think weird about what?”

 

Jungkook snapped out of his thought before he waved his hands in an ‘x’ motion and nervously laughed. “Haha, no. Errr, I was thinking about something elses. Nothing special.”

 

Taehyung nodded before skipping happily out of the room, completely forgetting about the whole ‘suffocating and cutting his favorite shirt’. As soon as he was out of the room, Jungkook’s smile falters into a gloomy and defenseless one before he plopped on the bed, restless.

 

He laid like that for a while before he thrashed around on the bed, legs and arms hitting the bed in frustration while silently screaming. He stopped after tiring his muscles with his throat hurts and helplessly whined a “Why did I remembered that? I’d just gotten over with it.”.

 

Stupid fans and their crazy made-up fictions and crazy fantasies. He cursed and rested the back of his hand over his forehead with a sigh.

 

‘Why exactly did they think of me and him like that???’

 

 

Two weeks ago

 

“Taehyung hyung, get over with the shower already! I’m sleepy and I haven’t taken a shower yet!” Jungkook screamed from his and Taehyung’s shared room. A faint ‘Yea yea big guy, I’m on it already’ and ‘La la la la la I’m so happy, yea I’m so happy~’ came out of the closed bathroom across the bedroom that earned Jungkook a slap on his forehead and he sighed.

 

‘He should have let me take the shower first if he planned on staying up all night.’ Jungkook thought as he yawned. If other person, one who wouldn’t care if he didn’t clean up before sleeping, would have dismissed the thought of showering and hit the bed right now.

 

But Jungkook is the clean type of person and he would, DEFINITELY, take a shower before sleeping. For him, it’s like having breakfast without brushing his teeth (for him, it’s disgusting).

 

Didn’t want to doze off suddenly, he unlocked his phone and opened the web page, mindlessly scrolling down BTS’s fan website, sometimes laughing at fans’ comments and jokes. Until he stumbled upon a fan’s comment on his and Taehyung’s gif where Taehyung was back hugging Jungkook, looking all sulky and mushy.

 

“I know! They’re just so cute together, right? Especially when Tae’s being all clingy and cute like a koala to Kookie. Sometimes I wonder who’s older and younger.”

 

That had the ravenette smiling from ear to ear because finally someone actually thought of him as a mature man (is he?).

 

He read on another comment, saying something that pique his curiosity.

 

“Now that you said that, I found a fanfic that shows interactions exactly the same like this one! Rated PG-18 btw, if you’re into this kind :P .”

 

There was a link to the said site underneath the comment and Jungkook wondered more when he found other comments following this one saying ‘I’ve read them. They were so cute and hot!’ and ‘Hell yeah! It was so hot and steamy yet so cute and mushy XD’.

 

Hot and steamy? Cute? What the hell…

 

Out of pure curiostiy, he tapped on the link and impatiently waited for the screen to pop up. AFF…Asian Fan Fic? Was there something like this before?

 

He opened the page where the supposed fiction to appear, completely missing the tag ‘Taekook’ above the screen. Thousands of words came in view. It started of with things like him and and Taehyung woke up, bickering over plushies and god, you look terrible like that.

 

Feeling bored, he scrolled downwards and decided to read it at the middle since interesting things really showed at the middle, right? The disaster he got when his eyes digested the words afterwards.

 

At first, he didn’t understand what the author wrote, well actually, he didn’ t wanted to understand. But he did eventually. And his eyes went wide and mouth hung opened and  face red.

 

“K-Kookie…This isn’t…funny—Ah! !” Taehyung gasped and his fingernails scratched at the back of Jungkook painfully when the ravenette suddenly into him without a warning, a high pitch scream of pain and pleasure escaped his throat. Jungkook’s hand tugged at his hair harshly and he cursed silently because the hyung’s tight.

 

“, you’re so…tight.” He breathed out as he dead deep and fast, earning loud mewls and cries from the older. Taehyung gritted his teeth as he tried to hold up his tears from coming out.

 

“You…little —ah! You should-you should hav-you should have waited…bit…more--nghh!” Taehyung breathed out. “Thi-this is my first…time…damnit…” The words came out incoherent because of the impact of Jungkook’s constant s. God I never thought he would be this huge.

 

“We knew damn well I’m not one to be patient. And we knew damn well your mind’s not.” Jungkook growled as he bit Taehyung’s neck, causing the older to whimper.

 

“Slow…down.” Taehyung whined, desperately clutching at Jungkook’s shoulder. The younger just shrugged him off. “Bear with it.” The ravenette’s husky voice growled and slung the older’s leg over his shoulder and forward, forcing a loud scream shriek to that of an animal ripped out of the older’s throat—

 

“Watcha’ doing, Kookie?” Jungkook’s heart jumped out of his ribcage and he almost fainted right then when a familiar body jump over his back and immediately laid against his back. He turned his face towards his side and his eyes widen almost comically.

 

Taehyung’s after bath face was a few centimeters away from his face, big eyes looking straight into his eyes. Jungkook’s already red face from the previous ‘reading session’ darkens. The acts in the fiction came in his vision again as soon as he accidently saw Taehyung’s shoulder—he still hadn’t wear a shirt after the shower.

 

He’s half on top of Jungkook’s back. Jungkook momentarily died at that thought especially after having those mental images waving into his mind.

 

“N-Nothing.” He scrambled to the next page and pretend to be scrolling down another ‘interesting’ stories to avoid the older from seeing what he had just read because damn the younger didn’t know what to do if the older to read the story.

 

  . He cursed when Taehyung moved slightly to lie comfortably on his back and rested his chin on Jungkook’s shoulder, peeking rather lazily at Jungkook’s phone screen. His towel slung over his shoulder and he didn’t mind to put on a shirt.

 

Jungkook was slightly bothered by Taehyung’s damp hair tickling his ear and the fact that the older was getting sleepy by just lying on him. “You read AFF too?”

 

Jungkook snapped his face to side at the mentioned of AFF but he was more bothered with the ‘too’.

 

“You read AFF, hyung?” Taehyung nodded before yawning, and Jungkook dies.

 

“I read them when I’m—haaaa…bored. They’re pretty good. They’re like the novelist, the authors.” The older yawned uncontrolably. Jungkook bit his lips because did he read about ‘them’ too?

 

“What…kind of stories, you read?” He hesitated a bit.

 

“You know, stories with me as the main character. OCs and the group’s fics,” Jungkook would have sighed in relief at the thought of Taehyung didn’t read stories with the tag ‘taekook’ but he was beat right that moment when Taehyung continued,

 

“Oh, they even write about us both, Taekook fics.”

 

The ravenette mentally pulled at his hair in embarrassment because he read them he read them he read them I’m dead I’m so freaking dead.

 

Taehyung laughed sleepily. “It’s cute how they portrayed us as cute loving couples. But the weird thing is that we’re both males. There’s no way would we be like that. We’re just best friends, right Kookie?”

 

Jungkook’s body stiffens at his remarks. The younger doesn’t know why but his heart sinks deep into his stomach when the older mentioned that.

 

No way would we be like that. We’re just best friends.

 

He felt his heart fell and sudden sadness storm to his mind, his chest felt tight all of a sudden. He tried laughing, though it went out strangled. “Yea, you’re right.”

 

Taehyung was too sleepy to notice the hint of sadness lacing Jungkook’s tone at the moment. By that time, he fell asleep with his head leaned against Jungkook’s left side of head, chin buried in his shoulder and his front lying comfortably on Jungkook’s back.

 

Jungkook stared at the older’s sleeping face, rather sad and lovingly before he sighed. We won’t, huh?

 

He looked back at the previous page, where the hot and steamy fic was at, avoiding the whole ing scene and read at the end of the sentences.

 

Just as he expected, the fic ended with him and Taehyung becoming a hot couple, going out at the end and Yoongi and Jimin wooing at the new hot item. Wait, Yoonmin? That too? My god, the love I feel about these fans.

 

Jungkook loved his fans for their supports and their love for him but sometimes he can’t help but to think that they’re a bit crazy.

 

That, too, would not happen. Jimin might be all happy-giddy around Yoongi and the hyung might have an extremely soft spot for the chubby-cheek hyung but that doesn’t mean they’re a couple.

 

Jungkook locked his phone and throw it aside, burying his face into his palms, trying to calm down.

 

They’re both males, they’re both best friends, just extremely close best friends all clingy and overdoing skinships.He chanted all over in his head like it’s a mantra.

 

There’s no way they would be that.

 

Jungkook felt Taehyung’s hot breath fanning his neck and the reality hits him again. And an unfamiliar feeling from his legs came shooting his senses. What the—

 

He slowly slipped away from Taehyung, not wanting to wake up him after he had just fall asleep. Sitting at the edge of the bed, he slowly pulled his waistband shorts and peeked inside.

 

Sure enough.

 

He groaned knowingly and released the hold, burying his face in his palms again, this time, calming down his guts, for real.

 

Stupid hormones. Why do ya’ have to get hard on that stupid fics?? He mentally screamed. ‘This is so embarrassing! If only mom is here, she would be laughing her off!’

 

Jungkook immediately jumped on his feet, grabbed the towel and ran towards the bathroom and closed the door, slipped out of his attire in a flash and stepped into the shower. Cold shower sounds nice.

 

He the tap to the coldest temperature available, shivering when the cold water hits his hot body but he didn’t care. As long as the stupid hard on goes away without needing him doing it.

 

He will not touch himself just because of that, not when the other members are in the dorm. Especially not when he was thinking about him.

 

This is gonna hurt real bad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook crinckled his nose. Taehyung is not a person to curse. And definitely not one to scream, I guess. And…and….Do I look like someone who would force myself on someone?

 

Jungkook pondered. Well at least someone thought of me as the dominant one in the so-called Taekook—whatever they called it.

 

The ravenette suddenly recalled what the older had said to him before he fell asleep that night and his blank eyes stared at the ceiling, long. He sighed heavily.

 

 

 

There’s just no way we would be like that.

 

 

 

Those words kept repeating in his mind like an audio recording going on repeat motion, never ending. It surprised him how much it hurts just by those simple innocent words. And it didn’t even affect the speaker.

 

When they first met at the practice room, it wasn’t like this. At all. They were like best friends. Going everywhere, doing basically everything together. If you see Taehyung, you’d see Jungkook. And vice versa.

 

Were.

 

After a few months, Jungkook had become aware of the weird bubbly feelings and chest going suddenly painfully tight at just the presence of the older. It took him months to finally realize the need to just cuddle the hyung everytime in their sleep, to be with him all the time even when the brunette wanted to go to the toilet, to just hold his hand everywhere they go as if to show the world who he belongs to. Except that he’s not.

 

The last straw was when Taehyung came running to him, pounced on him till the maknae fell on his back with Taehyung hugging him in a bear hug, giving the maknae a week to heal his sore tailbone and head and another 5 minutes to get him off of him before he suffocated him.

 

It was when Taehyung looked up at him with wide eyes, his trademark box grin took up almost half of his face and eyes literally glimmering; they reminded the ravenette of blankets of stars in the night.

 

When Jungkook stared straight into Taehyung’s shining eyes was how he knew it. He hit the jackpot.

 

He was in love. In love with the weirdest bubbly alien of the group.

 

Long ago but he took the time to put the puzzles together.

 

Jungkook knew by then, he couldn’t turn back. He can’t. It was too late.

 

But he never knew late meant hurting this much.

 

The elder was too obvious and naïve to notice. The elder didn’t like him. Didn’t like him more than a little brother.

 

Jungkook sighed. “ damnit.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

.........this.....didn't come out as i planned it to be. i have a feeling i dissapointed some of you people T-T

*FLIES AWAY*